Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long before your ticket was worked on?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

How long before your ticket was worked on?

I put in a ticket for one particular account over a year ago, and it still shows that it is "open". The account isn't frozen, but there is an issue when trying to login. I sent the ticket and all sorts of relevant information to them originally but it hasn't been worked on AT ALL.

Is that normal?

I added an update, trying to see what the issue was, but I'm not sure if that will help or just push me to the back of the line again.

It still blows my mind that a support ticket could take that long. Any self respecting company would have proper SLA times in place to get feedback sent as quick as possible. Measuring response times in days is usually fine. Weeks is pretty slow, months is unacceptable, and years is just insane
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    110/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    35d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    hey Royalty, if you want to ''push up'' that ticket fast, i'd recommend you sending a message to Neopets on Facebook, my ticket was just ''Open'' for like 2 weeks, then i contacted them on facebook and i got this

then magically my ticket was answered 2 hours after that. and i kept getting answers once per day (except saturdays and sundays)

remember to send your ticket number
    (you need an account to see links)
    good luck

PS: this goes for everyone who's getting some delay with their tickets, it really works for me
    Last edited by Chili; 05-12-2017 at 07:50 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chili For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-12-2017),Raposa (05-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I don't have experience with tickets (thank god) but I agree with how awful the customer service seems. Never have I encountered a company with such terrible customer service. It's insane. Everywhere else gets back to me in less than a week if not immediately.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    hey Royalty, if you want to ''push up'' that ticket fast, i'd recommend you sending a message to Neopets on Facebook, my ticket was just ''Open'' for like 2 weeks, then i contacted them on facebook and i got this

then magically my ticket was answered 2 hours after that. and i kept getting answers once per day (except saturdays and sundays)

remember to send your ticket number
    (you need an account to see links)
    good luck

PS: this goes for everyone who's getting some delay with their tickets, it really works for me
    The only issue with that is I don't really want to message them from my personal facebook account haha. I guess I could always make a fake one and send them a message that way. Worth a shot at least, considering how insanely long it's taken them to do.. NOTHING haha
    I'll give it a shot.
    Did you just tell them that you've been waiting forever, and then drop the ticket number in there?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by elizachan View Post
    I don't have experience with tickets (thank god) but I agree with how awful the customer service seems. Never have I encountered a company with such terrible customer service. It's insane. Everywhere else gets back to me in less than a week if not immediately.
    Exactly! It's so crazy how long it takes them to do anything. If I took even a week to get back to somebody where I work now, I'd be in major trouble. Even a day is usually too long to make a customer wait. Granted, not everyone on neo is a paying customer.. but still.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    110/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    35d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    The only issue with that is I don't really want to message them from my personal facebook account haha. I guess I could always make a fake one and send them a message that way. Worth a shot at least, considering how insanely long it's taken them to do.. NOTHING haha
    I'll give it a shot.
    Did you just tell them that you've been waiting forever, and then drop the ticket number in there?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Exactly! It's so crazy how long it takes them to do anything. If I took even a week to get back to somebody where I work now, I'd be in major trouble. Even a day is usually too long to make a customer wait. Granted, not everyone on neo is a paying customer.. but still.
    yup, make a new facebook profile, it won't take more than 5 min.
    i just told them that it's been 2 weeks since i sent my ticket and the status is still ''open'', then i put the ticket number and that was it, they answered the same day.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    my ticket was never worked on lolll from years ago
    i love luna

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    unlike most users, me messaging and posting on neo's facebook achieved nothing.

BUT regularly posting in the ticket waiting board (usually during working hours and immediately after updating my ticket, which i did once every few days) got me a response in about a month. after that i got multiple responses per day until everything was sorted.

good luck with your ticket dude!

uwu

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raylu For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    23d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Try creating a new account and posting on the thread in the help board. I was able to get my ticket looked at pretty quickly when I posted there. Keep posting there until someone takes up your ticket.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheButt For This Useful Post:

Raposa (05-12-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I still have one open from 2012 so... lol

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (05-12-2017),Raposa (05-12-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    15d 1h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I think it really depends, the first few tickets I submitted were answered within days but they slowly took more and more time to answer. A few days turned into two months, and the most recent ticket I submitted is still open from 2014 I think slow response time is pretty standard for TNT with how their staff's gotten lately, like Chili said Facebook might be a good shot. You could maybe try emailing them directly through the address linked on the support page? Not sure on the effectiveness of that though. Good luck on getting it solved!