Thanks
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    LOL I love hearing creeper stories.

I think my best story is this one from like a month ago. I went on a long walk through Philly, and I stop in this park to sit on a bench and eat hot and sour soup and write. So I finish my soup, and I'm finishing up writing, and this random guy sits down next to me and strikes up a conversation, asking what I'm writing about, etc. I'm six feet tall, and he's probably 5'7" lol, so nothing is happening there, but it's cool, I talk to him, and it turns out he went to my university too, though he's been graduated for several years now, and he's a freelance web designer and blah blah. So we talk for about 10 minutes, and then literally without any warning, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, he pushes me up against the side of the bench and plants one on me.

I reel back and like throw the palms of my hands up against his chest to push him away, and I say "woaaaaah no," and he tries to lean in again, and I push him away again, and he says "why not?!!!" To which I respond, "...I don't know you?" and he's all "Good point," and that's it. So we sit there awkwardly next to each other for a minute maybe, but it was the longest minute of my entire life, and finally I tell him I'm leaving because I need to go to Trader Joe's lol (true.) And he says, "I'd like to see you again. Can I get your number?" I'm pretty tempted to tell him "NO YOU JUST MOLESTED ME DO YOU THINK THERE IS A CHANCE IN HELL YOU ARE GETTING MY NUMBER?!!" But instead I just tell him I think it's better if I didn't, and then I rapidly walk off. So yeah. That was interesting.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naomi For This Useful Post:

baileaf (08-09-2014),pinkiwie (08-09-2014)

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 23h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 58m
    It all started when I met @(you need an account to see links)......

jk lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maki For This Useful Post:

baileaf (08-09-2014),Naomi (08-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    [2:17:34 PM] Ryan: whats ur creeper story mint?
    [2:17:41 PM] Ryan: "It started the day I met Raj..."
    [2:17:43 PM] taarak: S T O P
    [2:17:53 PM] taarak: i saw that one comin too omf
    [2:18:22 PM] ✿ ky ✿: LOLLLLL
    [2:18:24 PM] ✿ ky ✿: ill post that
    [2:18:31 PM] taarak: OMG
    [2:18:31 PM] taarak: NO
    [2:19:12 PM] ✿ ky ✿: its not
    [2:19:17 PM] ✿ ky ✿: letting me post
    [2:19:22 PM] taarak: omg its a sign ky
    [2:20:16 PM] ✿ ky ✿: lol it posted
    [2:20:19 PM] ✿ ky ✿: *waits for thanks*

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Maki (08-08-2014),Raj (08-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    25d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    One time I had a crush on this one girl, so I sent her a shit ton of coffee to her work place. Like ten cups. I'm a caf� casanova.
    hmu ladies

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Omg love reading your stories, girls.

As for my own experience, I was dancing a slow once with some guy (a friend of friends) in a nightclub, and he started rubbing his boner (yes, boner) against my thigh. ugh.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    One time I had a crush on this one girl, so I sent her a shit ton of coffee to her work place. Like ten cups. I'm a caf� casanova.
    sigh. still using the sugar.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pinkiwie View Post

As for my own experience, I was dancing a slow once with some guy (a friend of friends) in a nightclub, and he started rubbing his boner (yes, boner) against my thigh. ugh.
    ewwwwwwwww

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    53d 14h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkiwie View Post

Seriously, fuck that guy. That isn't just a 'vibe' you pick up. That asstrumpet was just being a weirdo. 'Keep your boners away from women in public' should be a rule.
    Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

pinkiwie (08-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Or girls I had some pretty fucking creepy girls back in my high school days.
    True, most of these stories revolve around male creepers. I'd love to hear some of your stories

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
    I would love to have free Starbucks. Maybe not tons though. But a girl would love being showered by free stuff XD

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    20d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
    he started sending me messages like 'your garden looks so sad and ominous, it's so poetic, like my love for you'
    ^ I can smell the fedora

omg are you guys ready for a ridiculous story that I tell very few people k here goes:

Waaay back in my early teens I somehow ended up involved in the furry fandom within my city. I know, gross, really bad, ew. Don't even ask, it was a dark, dark time in my life, but ANYWAY

my first actual real life meeting with some of these people happened at Denny's for dinner

earlier that night I had gotten a call from a boy around my age who was planning to also go to Denny's with the furries - I did not use any form of social media at this point so how he got my number is still a fuckin mystery and in hindsight it's the creepiest thing ever

he was like "I'm really looking forward to meeting you" and all this crap.

anyway so my poor mother dropped me off at Denny's and the look on her face was like "what have I done oh my gods" (to this day she's like "holy fuck why did I let you do that")

there were about 40 of these gross neckbeard fuckers standing around in the foyer of Denny's and I was the only girl my age and it was like ok cool there are like 3 other females here and they all look like they've been plucked out of the fucking Addams family or something HELP

so I have this shitty bolognese because it's Denny's and I sit opposite this couple, they're pretty friendly and seem pretty sane.

then the little shit that somehow found my number bumbles over after we've eaten and is like "wow can I hug you" and I was like "um" and hugged him and honestly he smelled so bad and was sweaty and ugh

he was sitting with this friend of his who was sassy af and to this day I owe the stoppage of the creepiness to that friend of his because he was like "lol maybe you shouldn't be a weirdo"

so my mother eventually picks me up (bless her heart), I go home, decide never to ever see these people again because they're socially retarded beyond repair

that little shit messages me the next day and is like "wow you were so beautiful when you walked in I was like wow she's beautiful" etc. and I just didn't respond

I later found his deviantart filled with shitty poetry that I s2g was about me it was like wow dude stop

that was my anticlimactic encounter with the first gross desperate pathetic boy that ever expressed an interest in me, and my first bit of practise sniffing out hopeless neckbeardy fedora-clad m'lady types

the end

i'm back baybeeee | nfi what i'm doing tho

avatar/signature images from a erwin/levi sfw doujin by hakodume/tama;
    their pixiv is sadly deactivated

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icebox For This Useful Post:

Naomi (08-09-2014),pinkiwie (08-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    damn... also your avatar fits so well lol
    also i love the addams family