DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    i agree, i don't cheat i just joined out of curiosity all of my friends (which aren't a lot lol) on skype told me about this place after i returned from hiatus, figured i might as well join and who knows i might just buy a pet some day but for now i'm pretty much ok with my account. i'm just a bit greedy deep down

2. The Following User Says Thank You to firehawk For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (04-22-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
    i agree, i don't cheat i just joined out of curiosity all of my friends (which aren't a lot lol) on skype told me about this place after i returned from hiatus, figured i might as well join and who knows i might just buy a pet some day but for now i'm pretty much ok with my account. i'm just a bit greedy deep down
    Nothing better then a good community plus there's so much shit you can't talk about that makes you feel less adult like cause of neopets lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 16h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    1. so she said that "i can say with clear conscience not one of those things came from my mouth."

then @(you need an account to see links) caught them submitting asks outing people to start their blog....faking submissions to start drama and get hits to their site. Cunt.

2. sunnyneo will fire her if enough people pcers mail to complain. who is in charge of hiring? does anyone have any SS of the more malicious posts that were featured on there?
    if i were part of sunnyneo I would be downright ashamed to have my name featured in staff next to hers, and i do not plan to use the site again if they show that they support blogs like hers and cyber bullying.

3 pcoutlist has not stopped posting.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scottt For This Useful Post:

Colby (04-22-2014),Corliss (04-22-2014),j03 (04-22-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    30d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) (I just tagged people who I knew had spoken about it lol sorry)
    I'm not sure it IS sunnyneo Callie though - I'm sure at some point someone confused calliegraphy and coalbox. Coalbox is the one who works for sunnyneo etc?
    Is there any proof they're the same person..? That's a whole bunch of main accounts if so...
    Last edited by Doll; 04-22-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Shhh.. Doll is sleeping. PM me for best results
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 16h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    miviresefo was the one who first said they were the same one. she sounded familiar with the girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    15d 6h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) (I just tagged people who I knew had spoken about it lol sorry)
    I'm not sure it IS sunnyneo Callie though - I'm sure at some point someone confused calliegraphy and coalbox. Coalbox is the one who works for sunnyneo etc?
    Is there any proof they're the same person..? That's a whole bunch of main accounts if so...
    I actually spoke to someone who is best friend's with coalbox(and didn't know about any of this drama). Showed him the picture on that blackoutlist tumblr and he said that is definitely not Callie (coalbox). So it's safe to say that coalbox is not the callie.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    30d 13h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    I actually spoke to someone who is best friend's with coalbox(and didn't know about any of this drama). Showed him the picture on that blackoutlist tumblr and he said that is definitely not Callie (coalbox). So it's safe to say that coalbox is not the callie.
    Well that's the sunnyneo link out then which is something we can be thankful for

Shhh.. Doll is sleeping. PM me for best results
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    Yeah, I thought the girl in the picture looked nothing like coalbox Callie!
    I could have sworn coalbox Callie controls accounts with usernames just like calliegraphy (callieculator, for one), hence the mix-up
    Everyone insisted it was the right person so I just went with it xD It was all just a misunderstanding, it seems

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

*I should've discerned they were two different people because I kept thinking the photo of the Callie from OK didn't match up with the Callie I used to know who's from CA (even though the usernames were creepily similar), so I feel really guilty for confusing them as the same person and unjustly making it look like coalbox Callie was to blame. That's all on me

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    11d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    On blackoutoutlist, it lists Callie as being from Oklahoma.

On calliegraphy, it lists her as being from California.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    #ANNIE FOR CLASS PRESIDENT 2014

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Banannie (04-22-2014),Lyric (04-24-2014),simmie (04-22-2014)