Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Pissed really hating tnt right now...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    3d 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    This is the problem with the ticket system they have. Too many of us cheaters pay $, lose our shit, then flood tickets in with bullshit info to save our $30... You bought it knowing you could lose it, you lost it, don't worry about it. If you're that concerned, buy another, or trade legit on-site.

I'm as big of a cheater as anyone else on here, but when I lose something, I just move on rather than wasting 3 months and getting an automated response basically saying no.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Addict For This Useful Post:

goodieboy (03-30-2014),Miri (03-29-2014),snappedxtiara (03-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    265/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    I checked the shell my uc I bought a month ago was on and it was gone the account itself was still there and the uc returned to the account it was on previously and that account was of course frozen!! I go to log into it to see what's going on and the freeze reason was that password was easily guessable wtf What is worse is I have the email to the account but I can NOT get into it! and I don't have any idea what the previous password was before I changed it and can't find the info in my inbox here on ck... the uc was on an inactive account and I moved to it another account a month later ..... just poof gone!! Is there any hope in submitting a ticket or should I give it up now? If I can get into the email I can get access to the previous password of the account and its previous email used.Funny thing is the other unconverted I had on the account I traded for a different one and it is still on the unfrozen one they only took one of the pets yet both of them were from the frozen account and moved to a different one!What are my chances of getting it back if I can get a hold of the information I need to submit the ticket in the first place! Sooo mad right now at myself I should have waited longer before moving the pets around a month was not enough time apparently I waited a year before moving my last uc and some I didn't even wait that long! I don't think the password was easily guessable either it was a mix of random garbled letters numbers and symbols....
    Well it really sucks that your account has been frozen. Again , you have to be safe in every single step. Please do not rush.
    If you are securing a uc what you have to follow are these steps:

#1 - A Safe 12Mnth Shell/Main
    #2 - A 8 CHARACTER LONG PASSWORD , with at least 1 number and capital letter
    #3 - Be patient, allow 3-4 days in between every transfer.

As long as you are patient you will do fine .
    Neopoints For Sale : Safest , Purest , Realest ! : Only 2$ / Million : In Stock : 78.396.636 /92.656.022

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    The uc was on an 8 year old account moved two weeks later to a 12year old account where it sat for a good month. The Password was long had capital letter two numbers and symbols so I think it was just my stupidity...less learned I did manage to get into the original email and get the old password to the account but I will just move on rather than waste time with a ticket next time I will just leave the pet for a good year without touching it like I did with the first uc I ever bought and still have.This is the first uc I have ever lost in a long long time last one I knew the risks since it came off an active account this one I mistook for safe since it was inactive for so long.