DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My neighbors got a dog and she's adorable and I like her but she barks like a banshee everytime anything slightly makes noise, and her owners never discipline her, they just sorta say "hey, quiet" in a gentle voice. It's infuriating especially when the dog is literally jumping and barking at me everytime I come home from work like she's about to rip me to shreds. I also feel bad for the dog because they have a tiny house and a tiny yard and she's a huge white cattle dog and just... yeah. Not everyone should be a dog owner.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Novaray For This Useful Post:

Ice (02-07-2024)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    How slow build a bear shipping is.. And costly to boot!

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    20d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    both online and in real life i've had to deal with people with martyr complexes and it's driving me up the fucking wall. people who, no matter what, only have their own misery and victimhood to bring to the table, relying entirely on the sympathetic offerings of others to get by.

because it's never just about being miserable, it's about using that misery to manipulate people into getting what they want! i hate how much it goes unchecked by people who take them at face value, and how if you try to call them out, you're painted as an evil bully tormenting someone fragile and innocent. these people appropriate genuine vulnerability and make it a tool that they can use to get through life without ever actually trying.

i'm tired of having to "give them the benefit of the doubt" and enable their shitty lifestyles. i've seen the patterns far, FAR too many times to earnestly give them the benefit of the doubt.

within the context of work/grad school, i hate that me and those of us who actually put in the work are seen as equals (and sometimes even lesser than!) someone who only ever got to where they are through lying, cheating, and crocodile tears for higher-ups. truly wolves in sheeps clothing.

okay, maybe this isn't as petty as i thought it was... but i wanted to rant somewhere outside of my friend group, who are all also affected by these kinds of people.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blissey For This Useful Post:

♥ Novaray ♥ (02-07-2024),Synth Salazzle (02-07-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Partner got a ticket for expired tags. We got the tags, so he went to the courthouse to show proof to wave the fee, it didn't get waived, and they gave him a court date instead? I have no idea why they did this? I hope we don't have to hire a lawyer etc. and this doesn't cost us a shit ton of money. I admit I forgot to pay it but??? I have no idea about how any of this goes

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 19h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcremie View Post
    Partner got a ticket for expired tags. We got the tags, so he went to the courthouse to show proof to wave the fee, it didn't get waived, and they gave him a court date instead? I have no idea why they did this? I hope we don't have to hire a lawyer etc. and this doesn't cost us a shit ton of money. I admit I forgot to pay it but??? I have no idea about how any of this goes
    I don't know where you live, but perhaps you can inquire about the reason?

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (02-09-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Not sure if it's like where I live, but sometimes they want you to appear in court to present your reason for why the ticket doesn't apply to you. Usually the judge just needs to look at the proof of tags and will wave the ticket.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Novaray For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (02-09-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I love your spyro art btw, whole thing absolutely captures the essence of that particular level

Same thing happened to me (sort of) except that it ended up with me having my license suspended for 6 months (and I had no idea the whole time ). What state are you in?

u 'mirin?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (02-09-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    My new store manager has no empathy for any of us and has been nothing but a lazy POS since we reopened from our remodel! It's almost been a whole year with her now and she finally started showing her true colors a few months ago. Our water filtration hasn't been cleaned/changed out in the store for a long time and when I wrote a ticket to have it fixed she went in and canceled it out of anger that I am more on top of things that she is. I've been working 40+ hours a week so she doesn't have to work them because she "just cant be working 46 hours its too much" when shes getting paid salary. I could go on forever. Also she keeps scheduling me outside of my availability so one day I will work at 4:30am and the next I work until 10pm lskdjlsdfk

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    I love your spyro art btw, whole thing absolutely captures the essence of that particular level

Same thing happened to me (sort of) except that it ended up with me having my license suspended for 6 months (and I had no idea the whole time ). What state are you in?
    I am in Michigan, US. @(you need an account to see links) The county I am in I guess has people go to court more often than not. I did some searching online about this and I guess you /should/ want to go to court for stuff like this. I never knew that. I thought it was the opposite. The court date is via "zoom" and if the officer doesn't show up they'll waive it? Sounds like a lot of unnecessary bureaucratic waste of time to me but it is what it is. My guess is the judge will see that we paid within the 10 days and waive it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

♥ Novaray ♥ (02-10-2024)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I'm so sick atm, my doctor ordered some medicine? Great right? Nope cant start til morning. I hope I get some decent sleep tonight. My cough has kept me up all night.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Politoed For This Useful Post:

kittyray (02-09-2024)