9/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    33d 15h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Clraik, this is why I love you!

I joined another 'similar' website around the same time I joined Clraik. Since then I had only been there twice, but came on here daily. I can see that I made the right choice
    That other website is shit! I got my posts up enough to see the 'trading' section and it blows! Against the rules to sell things for USD or real currency? No selling things from Unregs or you could be banned? I didn't know that there was a such thing as a self-righteous cheater, but you learn something new everyday xD
    I mean, what's the fun in that? People are 'selling' ETS items for NP's. How is that even any different that playing Neo legit? I guess the only difference is that they run programs.
    To keep it short, that place blows and Clraik rocks! It also helps that the people here are a shit ton cooler and funnier Anyway, I won't be going back there.
    *steps down from soap box and does the Clraik Pledge of Allegiance*
    Last edited by Glaze; 04-20-2013 at 07:45 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glaze For This Useful Post:

j03 (04-20-2013),metaldroga (04-21-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I like it best too. Another website like this is too hard to level up to get to the trading thing, and it's too busy. The one you're talking about sucks, I know which one it is.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spitfire For This Useful Post:

Glaze (04-20-2013),j03 (04-20-2013),Zeus (04-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    33d 15h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I don't have any experience with the other one you mentioned, so I can't comment about that. But for the other one, I couldn't agree more.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I like clraik because it's:

1. The most active Neopets' cheating forum at present, even beat out those giants that have a lot more history (SLAMMED!).
    2. It's not just a place for geeks to trade pixels or tell campfire stories of their game flames. It's got RL sections that get a lot of attention, with people that give real opinions.
    3. The moderators are laid back people that you can hit up like buddies, not people with pipes up their holes that you have to watch your back before saying anything.
    4. Despite that, it's very well maintained and staff are actively keeping the trash out.
    5. It's got a simple Black layout option. The competing forums only have white layouts that strain my eyes, or some cosmic space shit that make me think I'm on a trip whenever I visit.

(yes, #5 was very important for me, I wouldn't be on here half as much as I do if it wasn't available).

clraik isn't a forum, it's a lifestyle.

(oh man I can't believe I just said that. I have to re-evaluate my priorities now.)

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (04-20-2013),Cath (04-20-2013),Glaze (04-20-2013),j03 (04-20-2013),Kad (04-22-2013),metaldroga (04-21-2013),Pestix (04-21-2013),wrath (04-20-2013),Zeus (04-21-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post

1. The most active Neopets' cheating forum at present, even beat out those giants that have a lot more history (SLAMMED!).
    2. It's not just a place for geeks to trade pixels or tell campfire stories of their game flames. It's got RL sections that get a lot of attention, with people that give real opinions.
    3. The moderators are laid back people that you can hit up like buddies, not people with pipes up their holes that you have to watch your back before saying anything.
    4. Despite that, it's very well maintained and staff are actively keeping the trash out.
    5. It's got a simple Black layout option. The competing forums only have white layouts that strain my eyes, or some cosmic space shit that make me think I'm on a trip whenever I visit.

(yes, #5 was very important for me, I wouldn't be on here half as much as I do if it wasn't available).

(oh man I can't believe I just said that. I have to re-evaluate my priorities now.)

The last one... there's that one site with the worst layout in the world, holy jesus.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    The last one... there's that one site with the worst layout in the world, holy jesus.
    that cosmic space site was my place of choice a while back lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I know which site you mean! I have an account there too! the Trading section is REAAAAAAALLLLYYYYYYY slow. They don't sell illegit pets, and since like NO ONE sells legit UCs, there's like 1 for sale every few weeks lol ._.

And there's like 10 buying UC boards =(

You can sell stuff for USD there though, it's just known as 'other'

That being said, I much prefer this site, way easier to buy stuff. I can't even keep up with the trading boards =P

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

omg wat.

*just changed forum layout to pink*

I love CK so much more now. OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS OPTION, @(you need an account to see links)!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    23d 8h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    420 glaze it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Glaze (04-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Definitely agree, especially with regards to the admin here. The people in charge on pretty much all the other sites I've been on act like glamorous little princes and princesses, but here we actually have mods who are intelligent, approachable and courteous even to new members. That's a rarity, and it's definitely something that makes clraik far more attractive than its competition. :o

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    omg wat.

*just changed forum layout to pink*

I love CK so much more now. OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS OPTION, @(you need an account to see links)!
    SCREAM???
    Omg. My avatar actually somewhat matches the layout now. This is great adfsgdfga
    Last edited by Daenery; 04-20-2013 at 10:00 PM.