119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Safest way to transfer items?!

I bought an account that's full of items... is there a safe method for transferring them over to my main? I'm not looking for quickest/easiest (though that's a bonus) because I don't want to risk getting iced!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    If your not looking for the quickest method then best way is just to slowly.. slowly move things. I wouldnt suggest starting with the biggest items by any means. Start with the smaller items first(100k-500k) valued items and just a handful at a time. Write down the date or remember when you do it. Wait a bit, sell the items, maybe setup a trade on the other account with a few more items, offer and slowly move a bit more. I would not suggest at all sending 20 items to a new account and just posting them all on TP/Boards out of nowhere.

If your an established/somewhat well known Trade chat member then sending 4-8 items to start wouldnt be too risky. But just keep in mind, how fishy do I really look? Its not hard to question yourself about how you appear to others. If you think your taking it a bit too fast then odds are, your moving too fast with the items.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    If your not looking for the quickest method then best way is just to slowly.. slowly move things. I wouldnt suggest starting with the biggest items by any means. Start with the smaller items first(100k-500k) valued items and just a handful at a time. Write down the date or remember when you do it. Wait a bit, sell the items, maybe setup a trade on the other account with a few more items, offer and slowly move a bit more. I would not suggest at all sending 20 items to a new account and just posting them all on TP/Boards out of nowhere.

If your an established/somewhat well known Trade chat member then sending 4-8 items to start wouldnt be too risky. But just keep in mind, how fishy do I really look? Its not hard to question yourself about how you appear to others. If you think your taking it a bit too fast then odds are, your moving too fast with the items.
    I don't frequent the boards I do restock a lot so I think I can get away with this. Slow and steady it is

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    6d 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) also outlines various ways of transferring pure & items. He outlines the quantity/frequency/method seem to set off flags with TNT given his experience.

Savant is right about slow and steady. I also always try to move stuff after regular business hours when there's less staff clocked in and paying attention to things.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamon For This Useful Post:

Vis (03-08-2016)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    119/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamon View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) also outlines various ways of transferring pure & items. He outlines the quantity/frequency/method seem to set off flags with TNT given his experience.

Savant is right about slow and steady. I also always try to move stuff after regular business hours when there's less staff clocked in and paying attention to things.
    Thank you!!! I'm usually always online from 10pm until 2am so that will be perfect