Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know why I can't send messages?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 10h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Anyone know why I can't send messages?

"An error has occurred ritzwin! You are not allowed to send Private Messages."

I can't figure out why. I've read all the rules ( (you need an account to see links) ), and I can't spot anything that I'd be guilty of.
    And I even recently refused a trade in order to comply with this: (you need an account to see links)

I thought I was squeaky clean around here

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    It's because we hate you.
    No, just kidding, I have no idea. Ask a Mod' like @(you need an account to see links) or something?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 10h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Going to sleep, hopefully I'll know by morning!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    I was away this weekend, but I'd hazard a guess that it was a move against your passive aggressive remarks about how cheap your items would be if there wasn't a forced price limit. You were warned several times, but you continued to complain in one way or another, especially making the remark that you publically had to follow the $2 price rule but they could message you for a different price right there on your thread. I believe that would be the passive aggressive retaliation of your remarks.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Bettser (11-10-2013),Drizzy (11-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 10h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Ah, well I hope that's it. I haven't heard anything from any mods within the last week, so I figured everything was peachy.

So is this a way of kicking me off the forum (no point in me being here if I can't pm)?
    Or is there a process for me to go through to get my inbox back?

I thought it was just jovial fun when I saw this posted in my thread: (you need an account to see links)

I'm sorry, I honestly wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Unfortunately, it was not seen as jovial fun but anyone but yourself. It was a rather rude and repetative act of telling us how terrible our rules are, even after several members of the community pointed out that the limit does more good then harm. You then proceeded to make terrible remarks in your trade threads that had to be editted by staff on more then one occasion, and several new remarks when you'd bump your threads. Perhaps you might need to step back for a moment and retrospect on the climate of the situation that has unfolded here and the approach you took with it. I do not know if this will be lifted in the future, nor for any soon period of time would I even be willing to fight against it after the spectacle that unfolded within these threads. If you wish to stick around and try to redeem yourself, you are more then welcome, but it would be without trading. If you wish to leave because of this, it was most likely the situation that the move was expected to cause, and it's unfortunate but not unmerited.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Quote Originally Posted by ritzwin View Post
    Ah, well I hope that's it. I haven't heard anything from any mods within the last week, so I figured everything was peachy.

So is this a way of kicking me off the forum (no point in me being here if I can't pm)?
    Or is there a process for me to go through to get my inbox back?

I thought it was just jovial fun when I saw this posted in my thread: (you need an account to see links)

I'm sorry, I honestly wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings.
    After the discussions on your previous threads it was made clear to you what our rules are and in turn your actions show that you have no intention of following the rules of this forum. You were taking pot shots at some of the members and staff and nobody here but you was laughing.
    Constantly questioning the integrity of this forum didn't exactly help your cause either.
    We don't want to kick you off cK but there is a need for transparency when it comes to you selling here.
    Ultimately that's what you're here for, as I haven't seen you contribute anywhere else on this forum.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Skarl (11-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    whos gonna buy my shells regularly? come on guyssssss i'm their fave shell seller :'(

11. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

ritzwin (11-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    whos gonna buy my shells regularly? come on guyssssss i'm their fave shell seller :'(
    Get their skype?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

|2eap (11-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    13d 10h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I thought it was clear in those threads that I was merely trying to help improve clraik. I guess differing political ideologies can really cause problems. I'm used to debating such things on other websites, and I wasn't aware of how much discontent I must be causing there. I came off too arrogant, I'm sorry.

I've contributed elsewhere as well eg: (you need an account to see links)
    Being a programmer of my own bots, I've also made many suggestions for @(you need an account to see links) (not sure how many he's seen) about how to improve his bots.
    But you're right, I don't contribute much elsewhere, I'm pretty busy IRL. (baby/job/money issues)

To my past trading partners: Thank you, it was fun.
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)