19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by P h o e n i x View Post
    That's the kind of stubbornness that keeps this perpetuating. Have you ever heard that tale about the two rams on the bridge?
    But he's the problem...like none of this would even happen if he didn't do any of this. You solve problems to make issues go away, not let them linger. It won't help to let him continue doing what he's doing.

Thanks Munna for this qt signature <3
    Thanks Air for my awesome avatar!

Queso Bandito

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    I've gotten outed countless times by the pc, both on legit and illegit means. There is no respect between us and there is a lot of mutual dislike for the other party on both ends, and nothing is going to change that. I am not going to sit here trying to debate this on a cheating forum about lost respect. All attempt at respect as been lost, so unless you are excepting us to magically come to a understanding I dont really get what is trying to being a achieved. There are people here who hit actives, and people who dont based on their moral compass. Nothing is going to change as it hasnt changed for years. The only thing we can do is put this shit to rest as there are about 3-5 new threads about the PC everyday. This is a not a PC site, there is so much more on neopets.com that is being overlooked becasue of all this pc drama and it shouldnt be thought of as the centre of the site.
    I can agree with that, and normally I wouldn't get heated about actives getting hit. I understand people hit actives to take shit off of them, to sell, etc. I'm on a cheating site and I'm not expecting you guys to be angels. All I'm saying is if we're going to be hacking innocent active players for the sole purpose of making an example out of them, or trying to frighten other people, then we should not be surprised when there's a tumblr blog dedicated to exploiting us. We get what we deserve, in that case, imho.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

Aura (08-11-2014),congression (08-11-2014),Corliss (08-11-2014),Double.Trouble (08-11-2014),Frostcrown (08-11-2014),nitro (08-11-2014),Valent (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmau5 View Post
    in what way is it hurting the site?

i think tnts utter neglect for majority of site features is hurting the site more than stuck up people losing their UCs
    Because ultimately the site is about pets. UCs are a valuable asset to neopets and clraik, and it hurts everyone if they diminish to nothing.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

in what way is it hurting the site?

i think tnts utter neglect for majority of site features is hurting the site more than stuck up people losing their UCs
    Because ultimately the site is about pets. UCs are a valuable asset to neopets and clraik, and it hurts everyone if they diminish to nothing.

Queso Bandito

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheese For This Useful Post:

Valent (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Okay, for one the PC starte outing cheaters out of jealousy, prestige w/e you want to call it.
    So we lashed back. and it scared the shit out of them. They left us alone we made our message.
    They have now started to out people again, we didnt even do anything. I remember seeing boards like oh fuck the PC is back at it again.

so back to the first attempt at proving a point when we did lash out a HUGE influx of PC people joined CK. and since then cK topic is nothing but PC and UC's. drama drama drama.

not to mention, those of us who can do anything to the pc... we dont play neopets. so how in the fuck are we suppose to know the difference between "innocent" and "guilty".
    to us its all the same, a username and a password and a value.

i'm not saying i go fuck with the PC intentionally or any of that. i dont even care to. I make my money and read the forum to occupy down time. kill me.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Cheese (08-11-2014),Corliss (08-11-2014),Double.Trouble (08-11-2014),Integra (08-11-2014),Mophead (08-12-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    But he's the problem...like none of this would even happen if he didn't do any of this. You solve problems to make issues go away, not let them linger. It won't help to let him continue doing what he's doing.
    Right, so let's solve it. Waiting for the other side to give in is not solving it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

soleil (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    honestly i dont even care, What i do care about.
    is my forum. the place i go to to unwind. I have to see this shit that consumes the whole forum. and everyone has to think they are right.
    there is no right or wrong to this.
    its the way of online games.
    people get hacked. dont you hate those fuckers on Call of Duty who use hacks to jump really high and noobtube everyone with unlimited ammo?

jeezus. fuck me sideways. You people are destroying this forum.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Integra (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by P h o e n i x View Post
    Right, so let's solve it. Waiting for the other side to give in is not solving it.
    What would you suggest then?

Queso Bandito

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    not to mention, those of us who can do anything to the pc... we dont play neopets. so how in the fuck are we suppose to know the difference between "innocent" and "guilty".
    to us its all the same, a username and a password and a value.
    Cooperation. And learning. Some of us want to eventually get to the point where we can do things to the PC. But it's not hard to run shit past people..."Hey guys I got into this person's account, what should I do to it?" "Holy shit no that's the best person ever don't do it" "k"

(Obviously an oversimplification...but if you have deficits in this skill area, work with people who don't.)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    14d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

UCs aren't customizable, so UCs have absolutely no value to neopets as a site
    and as for clraik, i dont see how random peoples UCs getting converted affects the sale of UCs taken from inactives, which is what most UCs sold here are, seeing as how difficult it is to secure an UC off an active

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    143 times
    Time Online
    34d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    UCs aren't customizable, so UCs have absolutely no value to neopets as a site
    and as for clraik, i dont see how random peoples UCs getting converted affects the sale of UCs taken from inactives, which is what most UCs sold here are, seeing as how difficult it is to secure an UC off an active
    They are customizable lol. Backgrounds, foregrounds, garlands, showers, etc. Those are the most expensive items in the mall usually (with the exception of gbcs and capsules) so yes lol. They are.

And it effects ck because a lot of people try and trade for pets that are "known" and if they're taken away you're depleting a lot of revenue.

Queso Bandito