4/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    You can be a smart ass all you want but at the end of the day my UCs are safe and sound because i follow this one rule since i bought my pets. So i dont have to worry about shit
    You can still be fucked up by people who obsessively track whatever kind of UC is their favourite and you don't get to meet all the awesome people you could otherwise so nah I'm sticking with my friends
    Someone choosing to socialize with other people on a website =/= excuse to convert their UCs

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Valent View Post
    Uh...what?
    UCs here have value because UCs onsite have value you know
    If UCs had no value then clraik would be a much smaller place
    Also I don't care if these guys are legit or not, I care that they're being caught in the crossfire of a war we're always gonna fuckin lose if we keep fighting it the way we do
    Like I said, you wanna get TNT to give a shit about website security? Attack their NC, by converting UCs you're doing exactly what they always want to do for them

"Sorry guys but a dude on a website said I should leave you all because of the 5% of this board that consists of assholes"
    I'm sorry, but if your playing legit, nothing you have has a $$ value except maybe NC, only sentimental value, and as mentioned 110,000 different times over, TNT can reverse it with the click of just a few buttons. You make a point by exposing the general player base with the use of an exploit and if TNT don't patch it, you keep doing it until they do patch it. It's the only way you achieve change, there isn't another way when exploits are reported 2-3 years ago and still left to be exploited. If users suffer for a couple of months, they'll blame TNT, they'll demand a fix, thats what you need. UC's are a far bigger topic then NC is in the public sphere. Attacking them is much more noticeable then attacking NC. Attacking the NC Mall only affects TNT, not the players as well, which would be utterly pointless, players need to be affected for TNT to care!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Integra For This Useful Post:

|2eap (08-11-2014),npm (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post
    I'm sorry, but if your playing legit, nothing you have has a $$ value except maybe NC, only sentimental value, and as mentioned 110,000 different times over, TNT can reverse it with the click of just a few buttons. You make a point by exposing the general player base with the use of an exploit and if TNT don't patch it, you keep doing it until they do patch it. It's the only way you achieve change, there isn't another way when exploits are reported 2-3 years ago and still left to be exploited. If users suffer for a couple of months, they'll blame TNT, they'll demand a fix, thats what you need. UC's are a far bigger topic then NC is in the public sphere. Attacking them is much more noticeable then attacking NC. Attacking the NC Mall only affects TNT, not the players as well, which would be utterly pointless, players need to be affected for TNT to care!
    Well said, no one talks about the epic BDer's accounts we raid.. almost daily

5. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Integra (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    15d 2h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    They can reverse it. But as I've mentioned 110,001 times, we'll be fucking lucky if they reverse all these pets. They'll say it's too hard, they'll procrastinate on everything, and the users will quit out of frustration. Nothing will happen except more people losing more faith, the site dying a little more, and everyone getting worse in the long term.

TNT. Does. Not. Care. About. Their. Players. They're getting better than they used to, but they don't give a shit about customer satisfaction, they give a shit about NC and premium. If tomorrow TNT woke up and every UC on the site had been converted, they'd breathe a sigh of relief that they didn't have to deal with the relentless editorial questions anymore.

Attacking the NC mall will be attacking the only part of the site those fuckwits care about anymore.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    You can still be fucked up by people who obsessively track whatever kind of UC is their favourite and you don't get to meet all the awesome people you could otherwise so nah I'm sticking with my friends
    Someone choosing to socialize with other people on a website =/= excuse to convert their UCs
    I dont need neofriends i have my select few clraik friends and thats all i need @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vindictive For This Useful Post:

|2eap (08-11-2014),Cub (08-11-2014),I_royalty_I (08-11-2014),Master Shake (08-12-2014),Naked Gamer (08-13-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Idk where this rumor came from that the PC is the last frontier of neopets. If the PC get fucked with, neopets is not going to die and spontaneously combust. There are still many non chatty players, there are still other boards. there are still other things that drive people to the site.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Cub (08-11-2014),I_royalty_I (08-11-2014),Integra (08-11-2014),Miri (08-11-2014),Mophead (08-12-2014),Sakuras (08-23-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    They can reverse it. But as I've mentioned 110,001 times, we'll be fucking lucky if they reverse all these pets. They'll say it's too hard, they'll procrastinate on everything, and the users will quit out of frustration. Nothing will happen except more people losing more faith, the site dying a little more, and everyone getting worse in the long term.

TNT. Does. Not. Care. About. Their. Players. They're getting better than they used to, but they don't give a shit about customer satisfaction, they give a shit about NC and premium. If tomorrow TNT woke up and every UC on the site had been converted, they'd breathe a sigh of relief that they didn't have to deal with the relentless editorial questions anymore.

Attacking the NC mall will be attacking the only part of the site those fuckwits care about anymore.
    You keep moving back to the NC Mall which can't affect the players if you attack it except for them being unable to buy anything at the very worst. THERE IS NO POINT ATTACKING NC MALL IT WILL ONLY AFFECT TNT AND NOT MANY PLAYERS. If you want an exploit fixed or found, someone has to exploit it, look at things like Heartbleed, and other recent database attacks all around the world. EVERYTHING THERE AFFECTS THE USER. Users being affected = exploits being patched fucking quickly in 99.9% of cases.

If you quit and or lack persistence to get your stuff back you deserve to lose it. Thats the same in real life as well. Period.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Exactly this. Look at it this way. If there was a huge hole in a bank's vault door and anyone who knew that it was there could walk in and take free money, do you really think that they won't? It's the same thing with accounts. If the hole is there then what's stopping someone from doing this?

Besides, as we've all said countless times before @(you need an account to see links), the people affected will get their accounts rolled back. Josh's intentions were purely to get this fixed to prevent other things from being stolen. Maybe he approached it the wrong way idealistically, but as he mentioned before he reported the exploit to TNT long before he did this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to noah For This Useful Post:

Integra (08-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    AS i'm saying for the 110,002 time

There is no need to debate this. I'm tired of seeing these stupid fucking threads every damn day.

ITS HACKING. EVERYONE IS A TARGET. GOOD OR BAD, YOUR STILL A TARGET. THERE IS NO JUSTIFYING IT!
    ANONYMOUS HACKERS TOO, PEOPLE WHO ARENT EVEN A MEMBER OF ANY FORUM CAN POSSIBLY DO THIS. WE ARE ALL TARGETS!

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Cheese (08-11-2014),Cub (08-11-2014),Integra (08-11-2014),nitro (08-11-2014),noah (08-11-2014),npm (08-11-2014),Sakuras (08-23-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    AS i'm saying for the 110,002 time

There is no need to debate this. I'm tired of seeing these stupid fucking threads every damn day.

ITS HACKING. EVERYONE IS A TARGET. GOOD OR BAD, YOUR STILL A TARGET. THERE IS NO JUSTIFYING IT!
    ANONYMOUS HACKERS TOO, PEOPLE WHO ARENT EVEN A MEMBER OF ANY FORUM CAN POSSIBLY DO THIS. WE ARE ALL TARGETS!
    Amen!!