Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    18h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Paynis View Post
    For me I'm the total opposite at the moment. I've played too much strategy games and rpgs so I've been itching for fast, active and reactive games. It's true I should just look for guides, it's a part of me to want to really overcomplicate things lol. And I also must mention I HATED the Sprial Abyss. I love fighting but I wasn't good at it when there's a timer set on it. And I looked at my own Genshin stats for comparison... and yeah you've definitely bested me in way less days than me. Congrats my friend
    (you need an account to see links)

and since you've brought up HSR, I did try that game with my friends and I hated it 😂 I knew what I was getting into because I was already burnt out from turn-based rpgs and HSR looked like a gentrified anime Raid Shadow Legends (to me personally). I got so mad and impatient with the intro that I named my trailblazer "fartass" and somehow they allowed me to keep that name. But I understand those who enjoy playing it, I've heard a lot of good things about it as well as the fact some close to me greatly enjoy it so Game's just not for me, but I'm really glad you like the game enough to not even miss a login since launch!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swablu View Post
    Hubby was a Hu Tao main for awhile. And I remember he ran a team of all archers once and I thought he was nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

I've played HSR. But then I got a bit drained going between that and Genshin. Two battle passes was a lot for me lol
    I get having one or two archers but four, naaaaaah. And I cannot imagine having to fulfill two battle passes either, that sounds like hell trying to get your money's worth from two games at the same time .

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    11d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by braixen View Post
    For me I'm the total opposite at the moment. I've played too much strategy games and rpgs so I've been itching for fast, active and reactive games. It's true I should just look for guides, it's a part of me to want to really overcomplicate things lol. And I also must mention I HATED the Sprial Abyss. I love fighting but I wasn't good at it when there's a timer set on it. And I looked at my own Genshin stats for comparison... and yeah you've definitely bested me in way less days than me. Congrats my friend
    (you need an account to see links)

and since you've brought up HSR, I did try that game with my friends and I hated it 😂 I knew what I was getting into because I was already burnt out from turn-based rpgs and HSR looked like a gentrified anime Raid Shadow Legends (to me personally). I got so mad and impatient with the intro that I named my trailblazer "fartass" and somehow they allowed me to keep that name. But I understand those who enjoy playing it, I've heard a lot of good things about it as well as the fact some close to me greatly enjoy it so Game's just not for me, but I'm really glad you like the game enough to not even miss a login since launch!

- - - Updated - - -

I get having one or two archers but four, naaaaaah. And I cannot imagine having to fulfill two battle passes either, that sounds like hell trying to get your money's worth from two games at the same time .
    Me who is happy with polearms, 1 archer, and a catalyst IF I need one. I have Furina on my team currently and its been awhile since I've run a sword user and I'm just like welp

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    18h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Swablu View Post
    Me who is happy with polearms, 1 archer, and a catalyst IF I need one. I have Furina on my team currently and its been awhile since I've run a sword user and I'm just like welp
    You're so real for that because polearms are my favorite in terms of combat. Though I love archers the most because I like shooting mobs from afar and their utility in exploration. And same, I only use Catalyst if I absolutely need to. Not gonna lie I thought Furina was a catalyst so I guess I've done a good job at just not caring about Genshin at all in the time I spent avoiding the game. The last sword user I used a lot was Keqing and swords are probably my second least favorite weapon type.

Pronouns
    KJ
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Im just here to 💩 on genshin , but i do love their arts and char design (minus the dev).

Genshin used to be fun but then i guess they kinda .... go downhill for many reason those veterans should know well. Mainly Hyoverse + Genshin team doesn't really care about players but only $ .

Well they never indent the skip button for major stuffs which is a big reason i left as well , i think they only recent add it for the dating game ? I just login to pull for arlecchino with my leftover pity from the old times, then i guess i wont be touching it again , since i'm dumb to quit a month later after i c6 my yelan LOL.

Wuthering Waves is coming up ( sry for advertising haha) many will migrate over. Finally we get to see Kurogames vs Mihyo xD arc , but mihyo probably wont fall as they have a study base of players / supporters + fanbase.

WW & Star Rail is more of a wise choice for the go to , compared to genshin . Even the star rail team hates the genshin team

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WheeintoJiU For This Useful Post:

braixen (6 Days Ago)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    11d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by braixen View Post
    You're so real for that because polearms are my favorite in terms of combat. Though I love archers the most because I like shooting mobs from afar and their utility in exploration. And same, I only use Catalyst if I absolutely need to. Not gonna lie I thought Furina was a catalyst so I guess I've done a good job at just not caring about Genshin at all in the time I spent avoiding the game. The last sword user I used a lot was Keqing and swords are probably my second least favorite weapon type.
    When I first started playing I was weird about polearms but I grew to love them because they're honestly just way more fun and versatile in my opinion. I don't mind Klee as a catalyst but they're so hit or miss for me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Swablu For This Useful Post:

braixen (6 Days Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The title of the thread gave me "Do you wanna talk about our lord and saviour Jesus Christ", it intrigued me, but also, to answer your question I'd say to try it out for yourself, the updated game might be too unfamiliar to you and not like it as much, while it can also be the opposite, it might intrigue you to want to learn it again. It's all up to you, no one can make you do anything

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Simion101 For This Useful Post:

braixen (6 Days Ago)