DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    953 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Congratulations, that's huge! I'm glad she was born healthy and well. ^^ I hope things work out in the end between you and the mother, also that's great you are going to try your best to be supportive and help with your daughter. 💙 Best wishes!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Misha (10-14-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) im sorry about the situation but i hope you are able to see her in person soon!! Congratulations man!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO BE A FATHER

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Misha (10-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Congratulations, she's adorable!
    I hope you wouldn't have too much troubles parenting her and that the mother will let you be a part of her life without too much struggling!

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Misha (10-16-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Congrats on your new LO!

Pregnancy and birth are incredibly hard on women, I would give her some slack and realize she may have a lot of resentment from you not being there.
    It's great that you want to step up and help provide! I would start with bringing some supplies for her, clean up a bit - make some food or buy if you don't cook.
    Let her take a shower and care for herself. When she's comfortable enough of course.
    You might find it also does a lot of good for your own health to participate and build new bonds

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

Misha (10-16-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    Congrats on your new LO!

Pregnancy and birth are incredibly hard on women, I would give her some slack and realize she may have a lot of resentment from you not being there.
    It's great that you want to step up and help provide! I would start with bringing some supplies for her, clean up a bit - make some food or buy if you don't cook.
    Let her take a shower and care for herself. When she's comfortable enough of course.
    You might find it also does a lot of good for your own health to participate and build new bonds
    I've been trying to offer those things and the mother won't allow me around her other son right now as he has an attachment to me, and she's protecting him because she's worried that I'm going to disappear. That's not going to happen, though I understand her concerns, so I'm just offering my help and being met with "well you missed all of the appointments and the pregnancy"; so I'm just taking it one day at a time. She'll come around eventually when she sees I really do want to be in my daughter's life. It's just a matter of time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Charizard (10-17-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    I've been trying to offer those things and the mother won't allow me around her other son right now as he has an attachment to me, and she's protecting him because she's worried that I'm going to disappear. That's not going to happen, though I understand her concerns, so I'm just offering my help and being met with "well you missed all of the appointments and the pregnancy"; so I'm just taking it one day at a time. She'll come around eventually when she sees I really do want to be in my daughter's life. It's just a matter of time.
    Yeah that's a tough one but she seems like a great mom to protect her kids. Definitely start small and work from there like you mentioned and build trust! You can of course fight for your rights in court but I would attempt the amicable way above all else. I'm sure she will come around very soon and you guys can have a good relationship, even if not together

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

Misha (10-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Congratulations. I hope you and the mother can work things out. Many blessings to you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Misha (10-17-2023)