172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m

❅ ❄ ✳ 2018 clraik Comment Chart ✳ ❄ ❅

This post is for you to add your comments for the participants of the comment chart event this year. Try to get them in by the end of January if you can. I'd suggest maybe tackling a couple a day, saving them in a document so you can post for everyone in the one go. If you don't know someone, try browsing through their activity on the site/discord so you can get an idea of something to say. This thread should only be for the comments themselves; replying to them can be done in PM/VM/Discord.

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Bane (12-21-2018),Chibicat (12-21-2018),Crow (12-21-2018),Da Plushee Boree (12-21-2018),Delibird (12-21-2018),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (12-21-2018),j03 (12-21-2018),Menine (12-21-2018),Midas (12-21-2018),morpheme (01-01-2019),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-21-2018),Stocking Anarchy (12-21-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Happy New Year, everyone! Here are my comments to kick off 2019.

@(you need an account to see links) - You share your thoughts and opinions freely but respectfully, which I appreciate. You always make sure not to cross the line in the UYS thread.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You've really blossomed into one of our most active and helpful people in the later half of 2018. I'm so pleased to see that you got the ock rank you deserve.
    @(you need an account to see links) - With a biting sense of humour and a great ability to banter with me, I definitely consider you to be a good friend, Steve. Keep being awesome.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Ben, we've known each other since the days of TNP. We don't speak all the time, but when we do, I know it's worthwhile.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You've had a lot of great suggestions for the programmers to script, which I know benefit many people. Good thinking, 99.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're not as active as you used to be. I'd really like to see more than bumping from you again, because you've got a unique perspective. I appreciate that you report any issues you see around here, too. Makes my job easier.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I hope that your baby boy arrives safely and brings sunshine to your lives. Life will never be the same again!
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're making your way to clraik rank without spamming, which is a rare and beautiful thing for a mod to see. Thank you for bringing thought and meaning to your posts. It hasn't gone unnoticed.
    @(you need an account to see links) - My fellow NA/AUS relationshipper! I'm so glad to have been able to help you with your Aus-related pressies for your boyfriend. I hope you're able to have your happily ever after in Aussieland (I promise it's not as dangerous as it sounds!)
    @(you need an account to see links) - Whenever I see your posts, I know they're going to be quality. You're responsible and respectful, with clearly articulated ideas.
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're very knowledgeable about the PC and pet values, which is something I avoid like the plague. You always seem to have IRL drama going on, so I hope that 2019 brings a bit more peace.
    @(you need an account to see links) - O Captain! My Captain! It's impossible to make everyone happy, but you do your best for our community. You give so much for so little, yet there are those who still feel the need to bitch and whine. Fuck 'em. You're a boss.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I know you've had some Neo and IRL drama going on, but I hope that you can keep positive, maybe not be so "Sad", and forge ahead in the new year.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Finshing up your uni degree this year is a great accomplishment. All the best going into the 'real world' beyond education!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I love that you met your GF through Neo cheating, since that's how I met my husband. Goes to show that our communities have implications beyond just pixels. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) - I miss seeing you around as much as you were a couple of years ago. Barry Manilow's 'Mandy' will forevermore remind me of you, from that Valentines event we did a few years back. XD
    @(you need an account to see links) - Despite the username, I find you to be such a warm and positive person in our community. You're respectful, grateful to those who help and a responsible user. A+
    @(you need an account to see links) - How is your bf's granddad doing? Losing people is always hard, but the holidays are even tougher. I think it's really sweet that your biggest dream shows caring for someone else.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Chibicat (01-03-2019),Crow (01-31-2019),Da Plushee Boree (01-30-2019),Delibird (12-31-2018),Gato (01-03-2019),Goddammit (01-01-2019),I_royalty_I (01-07-2019),j03 (01-01-2019),Menine (12-31-2018),Midas (12-31-2018),morpheme (01-01-2019),RealisticError (12-31-2018),Stocking Anarchy (01-02-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    163 times
    Time Online
    27d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hi everyone! Here's my 2019 mentions (I apologize I don't know a few of you so I just took a long hard guess with what you've posted)

@(you need an account to see links) – Katie, We have known each other for so long and I love your fierce attitude and I admire your friendship. You’re like the mother hen of CK and I absolutely love it and you’re feisty when you need to be and kind and helpful otherwise.
    @(you need an account to see links) – One of my Pokemon Go pals! Have so much fun ranting to you about all my shiny encounters to make you jelly haha. It was great to practice with you on Showdown as well and learn you’re also an Aussie which makes you even more amazing.
    @(you need an account to see links)– I love how helpful you are in the community since your threads are always informative and helpful. I just hope I can take it to the next level within 2019 with being as helpful as you. Also it was so much fun to see you get involved in the Showdown tourney!!
    @(you need an account to see links)– I always like your blunt comments and fun personality. It was great to also have you involved in the Showdown tourney!!
    @(you need an account to see links)– I don’t think we’ve ever really interacted before (unless you’re from a previous forum and I don’t remember your former UN), but you’re really helpful with neopets questions and help and I think that’s awesome!
    @(you need an account to see links) – Thanks for offering your Neopets services on the site! It’s great to see you’re being helpful to the community and assisting Neopians everywhere!
    @(you need an account to see links) – You’ve been a member for so long and an active one as well! Your username makes me hungry for sorbet every time I see it (if only we had an ‘Ice Cream’ one as well xD).
    @(you need an account to see links)– You’re relatively new, but you’re being spam-free for getting to the next rank of ‘clraik’! Just keep posting every week and it looks like you always have something nice to say. PS I like your cat avatar.
    @(you need an account to see links) – Dear Ana, it’s been so long Asian friend! (And also Penguin lover xD) I hope you have been well! I haven’t seen you around too much, but I can understand you’re also pretty busy too. Say hi sometime!
    @(you need an account to see links) – I’ve seen you around CK a lot on the neopets forums, but it’s great to see you’re an active member of the community and you’re always down to help others (and also that CK owns you )
    @(you need an account to see links) – Crow’s are my favorite bird, so it’s great to see that you have the username. Another helpful neopets user + seller as well that’s active yay!
    @(you need an account to see links)– To our fearless leader, Joe. One of the few people on the interwebs that can actually scare a man if you fuck him over in any capacity. Aside from that note, it’s been a pleasure to be back for the last year on CK. Thank you so much for letting me host the Showdown tourney as it was a lot of fun to host and have you involved as well! Hopefully I can host another one later this year. Thanks for all that you do and I’m happy the forum is as healthy as ever!
    @(you need an account to see links)– We’ve had some lengthy chats and I’m hoping you’ll consider the name ‘Happy’ moving into your next username change since I think you’ve been ‘Sad’ for too long young jedi. PS. Install Pokemon Go on your next phone you get xD so we can play once in a while.
    @(you need an account to see links) – Another great Neo user. It looks like you’re bored again to build another main account. I did that the start of last year and it’s not enjoyable to get the clickies, randoms, and refresh avatars so I understand your pain xD.
    @(you need an account to see links)– I’ve enjoyed your posts in the ‘Real Situations’ category since I’m glad people take the time to help the community!
    @(you need an account to see links) – Andrew, another good guy on this site. It’s been a long time with you as well ever since our DZ days as mods? It’s great to see you around still and posting and being active once in a while. I hope the biz is treating you well still moving into the New Year and you’re doing well mate!
    @(you need an account to see links)– You have some great tips and tricks regarding Neo and technology, so it’s great to see that you’re here to help others.
    @(you need an account to see links) – Even though something tragic happened, and I’m so very sorry for that, you’re still up on your feet dreaming and pushing through. I hope you have an amazing 2019!
    Last edited by Delibird; 01-01-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Delibird's Showdown / Guides

Art by @Charmander

The Dynamic Duo:

Artwork by @Dankruse

[GUIDE] (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delibird For This Useful Post:

Chibicat (01-03-2019),Crow (01-31-2019),Da Plushee Boree (01-30-2019),Gato (01-03-2019),Goddammit (01-01-2019),I_royalty_I (01-07-2019),j03 (01-01-2019),Mama Bear (01-01-2019),Menine (01-01-2019),Midas (01-01-2019),RealisticError (01-01-2019),Stocking Anarchy (01-02-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're like a secret owl that watches over the forums and keeps them clean and fun for everyone, for that I thank you!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Spamming the Golden Mr Irgo thread with you and Ryo was so much fun, I feel we pushed everyone to do their best and reach the end so quickly! (also I love the animated buttons on your profile, how'd you do that? )
    @(you need an account to see links) - dude, you're a f@#$ing nerd! But seriously, I consider you a friend and hope we continue to troll the CK discord in 2019
    @(you need an account to see links) - Thank you so much for helping me get into the world of PoGo spoofing, I really enjoyed that trip we took to the Tottori Sand Dunes in Japan, even if I didn't get a sandshrew
    @(you need an account to see links) - Thank you for helping debug my greasemonkey scripts and make them generally better you seem like a really cool and all-around helpful person which are both great qualities to have!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I always see you helping people out in question threads which is really nice, I'm wondering if you ever got access to the WoW Classic beta I also really like your shop logo, it's simple but effective, perfect for someone named 8-bit lol
    @(you need an account to see links) - I always thought your avatar and userbar were super cute, I'm not sure we've talked a huge amount but you always seem very nice when I see your posts
    @(you need an account to see links) - It's nice to see other newbies who started around the same time I did, your screenshots in the under your skin board are great catches, especially the one where the dude directly names people on CK!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Congratulations on graduating and I hope you make your way to Australia, it's pretty great here...apart from being extremely hot! ._.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I always enjoy talking to you in the under your skin thread, you bring up great content and always have interesting things to say about the topics in there!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I always thought your avatar was really cool, and your PC knowledge is next level, it's always interesting to talk to you in the under your skin thread about PC and see your point of view on things.
    @(you need an account to see links) - The man, the myth, the legend! I really appreciate the help you've given me with coding Neopets stuff (I'll totally release that rubbish dump bot soon ), and the fact that you are constantly looking out for everyone on CK and making sure we don't get unduely roped in to anything that could get us frozen. Thanks for giving me a platform and a reason to work on my JS skills and learn something new with greasemonkey!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Thanks for the great pokemon showdown match, it was so close and I'm glad I got to play against you!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Up the mighty cocks! (this still makes me laugh)It's always nice to have Aussie people to talk to on the internet and you're always really friendly.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Your profile is still one of the most beautiful works of art I've ever seen, all hail the lemon kingdom! (Also I accidentally clicked ignore this user while looking for your latest posts, hopefully you can still see this)
    @(you need an account to see links) - your pet names are just the best, I've always seen your name at the top of the "top posters" list and haven't gotten to talk to you too much, hopefully one day I will, you seem really cool!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Ah, grumpy cat... I always enjoy talking to you when I get the chance, and I know you're not as grumpy as your avatar lets on, don't try to hide it
    @(you need an account to see links) - congrats on 120%ing the new spyro game already, those flying levels are a killer ._. also your avatar is super cute, I love his content face and (currently) santa hat!

What I've learnt from writing this is that CK has the best community ever, everyone is super helpful when they can be and generally extremely nice! Happy new year to y'all and I hope we have a great CK 2019
    Last edited by RealisticError; 01-02-2019 at 12:33 AM.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Chibicat (01-03-2019),Crow (01-31-2019),Da Plushee Boree (01-30-2019),Delibird (01-02-2019),Gato (01-03-2019),I_royalty_I (01-07-2019),j03 (01-03-2019),Mama Bear (01-02-2019),Menine (01-02-2019),Midas (01-02-2019),Stocking Anarchy (01-02-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    62d 11h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    @(you need an account to see links): Bacchus is like clraik's mom! She's always around there taking care of us, and giving cute advices! ?
    @(you need an account to see links): I love how Realistic can post in every thread, definitely a guy with a lot to talk!
    @(you need an account to see links): Menine is very kind and lovely, I loved her Christmas Avatar! I'm always lurking her 'Lyra and the Lost Heirloom' Guide! Thanks!! @(you need an account to see links): She is a very funny girl. Came from nowhere, with that smiling avatar posting around and now she is a mainstay in clraik's Community, excellent contributions!

@(you need an account to see links): Ben is such a good friend! I'm so glad that I met you, I enjoy our chats so much! Wish I had more time to talk, but I'm still busy with college! Thanks a lot for hosting that Pok�mon Tourney♥
    @(you need an account to see links): My inspiration for the Black Username. Mine is not from 'top clraik', but at least it looks alike! You are not as active as when I registered, I wish we could see you more often!

@(you need an account to see links): I like your style a lot! Such a perfect username+avatar combination ♥
    @(you need an account to see links): I don't see you coming very often, but your avatar is lovely, I remember it! I hope we see you around this year~
    @(you need an account to see links): Same here, you left us!! I miss that cat picture posting around the gossip topics hahaha Come back!

@(you need an account to see links): Oh, I'm pretty sure that we've never talked in cK yet! But it's never too late~ I hope you had a nice holidays and this years comes out even better!

@(you need an account to see links): Show them, girl! I love the way you put all those PCers in his place last year, let's keep the good work! See you around~♥

@(you need an account to see links): The first username who called my attention in cK. Crows are amazing, and I'm pretty sure that you as well! My saddest and darkish wishes to you!
    @(you need an account to see links): I've never seen this guy, I'm sorry. WELL, thank you very much for this amazing community, Joe! My best KH wishes to you, may your heart be your guiding key!

@(you need an account to see links): Looking at you, always makes me sad about Halloween Draiks conversion! I'm not sure if they even existed, but they surely look amazing! So much draiky love to you!
    @(you need an account to see links): I'm pretty sure that I've seen some of your posts, and I admire how eloquent are you! You have such a beautiful and fancy way to express yourself. I wish we could see you more often!
    @(you need an account to see links): Everyone's friend! Thanks for uniting the community and your appreciated contributions!
    @(you need an account to see links): Grumpy Cat! I feel like we could stick very well together, see you around!

@(you need an account to see links): Oh-oh-oh, I wish I could talk in our vulgar way right here. I'm pretty sure that we could understand LOL It was so nice to meet you here!
    Last edited by Midas; 01-07-2019 at 02:09 PM.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Midas For This Useful Post:

Chibicat (01-12-2019),Crow (01-31-2019),Da Plushee Boree (01-30-2019),Delibird (01-07-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (01-07-2019),Mama Bear (01-07-2019),Menine (01-07-2019),morpheme (01-07-2019),RealisticError (01-07-2019),Stocking Anarchy (01-08-2019)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    @(you need an account to see links) A super kind CK superhero! You're always watching people actions and helping the others + punishing the trolls! Without you, ck wouldn't be the same! You also helped me with a guide, and I thank you a lot for this! c:

@(you need an account to see links) You're a long haired great guy and we had a similar taste on music when we were young! I loved reading about your pets, and I had a nice time with you when we were spamming together! Also, you made me a pwetty qt userbar c:

@(you need an account to see links) Yoo, the guy who pwned me on pokemon showdown! You have a nice sense of humour and your posts always make me giggle. When I see that you posted on some board, I prepare myself to like your post. ;D

@(you need an account to see links) You're such a kind and helpful person! You organized a really fun tourney and I had much fun on Pokemon Showdown! Thanks for this! I hope to see more guides soon, you're doing very well! c:

@(you need an account to see links) You're super kind and I always see you helping the others and contributing to the forum! I've seen you posting nice things since I joined in CK and the gif in your siggy made me smile since then! Ps: Your DTI pricer is perfect.

@(you need an account to see links) Your shop logo + username + avatar matches a looot! You have a retro style and I love it! Whenever I see your posts I reminisce of the old classic atari games LOL

@(you need an account to see links) You're a lovely and kind person! Helped me a lot with caption contest and I always see you voting to help the others. c:

@(you need an account to see links) you don't post so much, but when you do it, you're always being respectful and nice! I always like to read about the users who got under your skin on that board hahah

@(you need an account to see links) I don't think I ever talked to you, but it's not late! I check your last posts and I saw that you gratuated! Congratulationsss! It seems that you're experiencing a new moment in your life, living in a new country and with a new job. I wish you all the luck and I hope everything goes well to you c:

@(you need an account to see links) You're such a lovely and a cute person! We sang A whole new world together while spamming on a giveaway board (I miss spamming with you) and, after that, ck became a dazzling place I never knew~~

@(you need an account to see links) You're SUPER nice and helpful! You helped me a lot pricing things to sell and were super friendly and trustworthy! Ck needs more people like you! ^~^
    Ps: I always remember Edgar Allan Poe's the Raven poem when I see your posts because of your un. - Quoth the "Crow" Nevermore.

@(you need an account to see links) Our majesty, Ck's King! Joe, you're such an amazing person and I'm so grateful for you everything you do to make ck even greater! Thank you!!

@(you need an account to see links) You're a kind person. I see that you're struggling with hard moments in real life and still is always being nice with the others! Keep going this way, life can be pretty sad sometimes, but we should see the bright side of everything! C:

@(you need an account to see links) You're very friendly and I got to know you a bit more on Mr. Irgo spam board, which was pretty nice! We both use neopets to procrastinate on our studies lol

@(you need an account to see links) Your umbreon costume was suuuuper qt! c: And you also have a nice sense of humour, your neopets memes were super fun!

@(you need an account to see links) Your posts are always a good contribution to ck and, by looking at them, I can see you as a smart and friendly person. ^.^

@(you need an account to see links) Despite of your username and your grumpy cat avatar, your posts are always respectful and nice! When I see your kind posts and look at your un+avatar I always see you as a Tsundere LOL

@(you need an account to see links) I can relate 100% with your bio, bc I also have troubles trying to get social and i'm always hungry nomnomnom lol. Despite struggling in getting social, you're doing very well in ck because you posts are always nice and friendly c:

@(you need an account to see links):

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Menine For This Useful Post:

Crow (01-31-2019),Da Plushee Boree (01-30-2019),Delibird (01-15-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (01-17-2019),j03 (01-15-2019),Mama Bear (01-15-2019),Midas (01-15-2019),RealisticError (01-15-2019),Stocking Anarchy (01-15-2019)

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) I think you're a very fair and grounded moderator and honestly wish more sites had mods like you. I done gone fucked up before and you were very civil but firm with me and I really appreciate that. You're generally very sensible and keep conversations focused on the topic. I also really appreciate your support in various topics I've made in the Real Life Situations thread.
    @(you need an account to see links) We appear to post on a lot of the same threads! I generally find that we seem to agree on things, but if we don't you give your opinion in a very civil manner, which I appreciate.
    @(you need an account to see links) I find you very adorable! Whenever I see you around, I just smile. You never seem to have a mean or catty thing to say about another and I think that's very admirable in this day and age.
    @(you need an account to see links) Unfortunately I don't know you very well, but from what I can see you seem to only post if you're certain you're firm in your information, which is laudable. I wish more people were like that. You seem rather friendly, and I hope we can get better acquainted as time goes on!
    @(you need an account to see links) I also don't know you very well, but you seem to be super friendly and chatty and likable! I hope to get to know you more, soon! You always have a positive thing to say to others which is super lovey. (:
    @(you need an account to see links) I haven't seen you around much but I think that's because we never seem to be on the same thread at the same time, though we do seem to frequent the same kinds of threads lol. From what I can see though, you appear to be very helpful and add a lot to the conversation!
    @(you need an account to see links) We don't seem to frequent the same sort of threads as you seem to do more of the programs and nps-making portion of Neo (whereas my heart belongs to the PC and pet-trading) but from what I can see you are super helpful to other people and are always answering questions! You seem to be very knowledgeable and I know that if I were to delve into that world, you'd be able to answer my questions!
    @(you need an account to see links) I know next to nothing about you unfortunately but I think your username is sweet! You seem cute and others seem to be very fond of you, so I hope I get to know you as well. ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) Literally never seen you around but holy shit I love your username!! Your avatar is pretty awesome too. I hope I get to see you around now that I have noticed your username, so I can actually get to know you.
    @(you need an account to see links) You are another one I have yet to know much about but from what I can gather you seem to know your stuff and you've probably got your friends' backs!
    @(you need an account to see links) Ah yes! You and I are often on the same threads at the same time! You've given me a lot of support on various Real Life Situations posts I've made, so I really appreciate that. Like especially with the most recent one about my bf's and my depression. Your post soothed a lot of my nerves and turned out to be the most accurate. ^^ We don't always agree in the Under Your Skin thread but that's quite alright. I enjoy chatting with you and I'm glad you're here on clraik.
    @(you need an account to see links) So I actually don't know you very well, Joe! BUT I know that you absolutely must be a fantabulous person for running this site and keeping it somehow more well-mannered than Neopets itself and most of the real life communities I'm in lol. That's an amazing feat and you should be awfully proud! I know it's perhaps a team effort but that's a team you built so there's another pat on your back!
    @(you need an account to see links) You seem to be a very real, down-to-earth person and in this day and age that's really refreshing, especially on a forum site like this one. I hope you're not as sad as our username suggests, because you are pretty cool in my opinion.
    @(you need an account to see links) I regret to say I don't know much about you but I hella love your username! And your avatar is cool too / I can really appreciate those underrated Neopets. I hope to see you around more!
    @(you need an account to see links) I know next to nothing about you but OW YOUR PROFILE HURTS lol. So freakin' bright which makes me assume that you just must be a very bright and sunshine-y person, right??
    @(you need an account to see links) You are the first person I ever met on clraik, if I remember correctly. Back when I originally joined. I think I found out about you and clraik on neotag on tumblr actually. And you ran some giveaway that I ended up winning which helped me paint a pet that I would've never managed to paint on my own lol. So I really appreciate you! That aside, you seem to know A LOT and have a lot of experience in many areas of Neo and clraik. I feel like if I ever need some true insight, you're the first person I'd think of.
    @(you need an account to see links) You seem to be very knowledgeable about things that I'm generally not knowledgeable about which makes you an important resource imo. lol That aside, we haven't interacted much but you seem to be very friendly and chatty and I hope I do get to know you from now on.
    @(you need an account to see links) I don't know much about you either but I really like your avatar as it's incredibly adorable. Did you draw it yourself? Anyway, you seem really friendly and I hope we get to know each other!

~~

Apologies for the lateness of this. I've been going through some stuff lately. ):
    Last edited by Crow; 01-22-2019 at 06:19 PM.

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Crow For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (01-30-2019),Delibird (01-22-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (01-23-2019),j03 (01-22-2019),Mama Bear (01-23-2019),Menine (01-22-2019),Midas (01-24-2019),RealisticError (01-22-2019),Stocking Anarchy (01-22-2019)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m

Here are my mentions! I know i haven't talked to all of you, probably some day will, as i really wish to be more active, and i already know Clraik is a wonderful place

@(you need an account to see links)
    Whenever i see you post, i know you're here to take care of us; i'm not on a lot of posts here, but seeing you around - as a mod - is always nice, i think you really love and care about us

I always see you on the 'Skin' boards! I really appreciate how you try to be helpfull and nice even in a drama board. Also you're one of the most charismatic peoples i've ever read!

I love your Aggretsuko avatars! They're so cute! It's also always nice seeing you around giving tips, and bringing news to us! Even tho i don't usually post, i try to read where you post

I need to say that i loved your avatar since the first time i saw it! Don't know why, just love it! Also i like reading you on the *under your skin* post, it's like, i feel you're part of the users that move it daily, and it's nice !

The Tournament guy! I really wish to have more time to meet you! Since i feel like you're a great pok� lover just like me, and we could talk and laugh about the franchise! I really felt noted when you invited me to the Showdown tournament, and i told myself i would make my account just to play once with ya!

I've mostly seen you for your tips and scripts! I keep with myself the feeling that you're super nice and smart! Also see you around the *under your skin* post and seems like you know a lot about Neo's users story too! It's always nice to read you!

I must say i've only seen your store, but i agree with everyone else that your marketing is awesome! ahahahha, you avy, banner and profile are just too cool

I think we've never spoke to each other, like, ever... But i already like you from your avatar! I hope we have a chance to talk some day!!

Ohhhhh!! I miss seeing this avy on "under your skin"! Like, you always had something to say or a new gossip! I really wish life is treating you well and we can see more of you around here!

Hope you're doing fine! We have never talked before, but i know what it is like to move and start again! All the luck and success for you! Kudos for the brony love! Let's talk someday !

I always look for your comments on "under your skin"! Also i've seen you around in real life and guide posts. I really respect you as i feel like you're someone who knows a lot and that's just too nice to see!

I think we've never talked before! But i love your avatar and would love to know what inspired you to take the name "Crow" with that avatar and that profile pic! I really wish you're doing well, as it's always nice to read you.

The famous Infamous! I really appreciate you for this community, and all the work you've done keeping it alive, taking care of it and joining your wonderful mods! Thank you for this corner on the internet!

My fellow keyblader! I hope you're playing KH3! It was lucky find you here!! I always enjoy meeting people from here, but we have enough things in common for me to appreciate you a lot! So keep in touch! ! And let's weoniarnos!

That is the best nick ever! Also i took inspiration from your specific Hallo Draik to create Moth, my avatar! Thank you for that.. I always struggle with what to do to be better at my arts.. So thanks !!! I don't know much about you, i know, but wish you good luck on everything!!

I once came to your profile because i love your hand siggy, and found Lemongrad on it, and that beautiful and vibrant yellow!! That's one of the first things i remember from when i became active on Clraik, so you're like one of my first memories from here!! I'm still curious about that hand siggy!

Another user i know only for thy shop! I feel like everyone appreciate you and that makes me wonder who you are and maybe if we can be friends!

I love your avatar and profile pic! I've read enough of you to know that you're a great person! Funny, nice and helpful, with that cute avatar/name combo! Thank you for beign around and please don't leave neo as you state on your bio! hahaha

I don't deserve you guys, hahahahha, love you all!! I'm doing this late because i was fighting myself to write it! And i hope i get the chance to talk to you all! I hope my mention tags worked!
    Last edited by Da Plushee Boree; 01-30-2019 at 10:18 PM.

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Crow (01-31-2019),Delibird (01-30-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (01-31-2019),j03 (01-31-2019),Mama Bear (01-31-2019),Menine (01-31-2019),Midas (01-31-2019),RealisticError (01-30-2019),Stocking Anarchy (01-31-2019)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) - Going to use this moment to say thanks for everything you do for the community. This topic just shows how appreciated you are for all that you do. Sometimes it can be a handful of stress, but we always manage through. Aside from that, you're a great person with great interests that fit well within the community here. It's quite impressive to see you juggle this website within everything else happening with your daily life. Kudos!!

@(you need an account to see links) - Realistically, we are all error-prone. Glad to see you striving for what interests you, and would be happy to know you've kept going. A recent member compared to many, but you've come a long, long way.

@(you need an account to see links) - For some reason your username always comes out as "be mine" in my head... kinda funny, maybe it's because of all the rap music I've listened to, wordplay going on at all times... anyways, you're a great member here and from what I've learned, also a cool & sweet person. Always a pleasure seeing you around the community spreading happiness with your posts/topics.

@(you need an account to see links) - To troll or not to troll... that is the question. But seriously, you're a cool person from what I've gathered seeing you around here and the cK Discord. Sometimes it's funny to see you troll the birds that come around. You're also new-ish to the community, but at the same time have come pretty far. Lowkey quite knowledgeable.

@(you need an account to see links) - Ben! It's pretty nice to see you back around the community doing big things again. The forum events are nice to have, and having you help run them and keeping people engaged is nice to have. It helps make for a better community. I'll always be appreciative for what you helped out with when clraik was first started as well. Thanks for being the person you are man. Cheers

@(you need an account to see links) - You probably already know this, but Stealth Core would not be what it is today without your debugging expertise. Aside from your technical skills, you seem like a cool, chill person. A friend that is assertive and knows what they want, and isn't afraid to ask for what's right (not just talking about program requests ) Cheers for everything you do.

@(you need an account to see links) - I miss the 8-bit days. You're super helpful when it comes to getting bot feedback, and of course helping others. Aside from this, you also seem like a generally nice person to be around. Approachable and always willing to help. Thanks for all that you do, dude.

@(you need an account to see links) - You've been around for a while now. A generally nice person that knows their way around Neopets.

@(you need an account to see links) - Generally a kind person from what I've seen. Always a pleasure to see you around the community + the Discord. Nice to engage in discussions together when the chance is there. Fair, funny, and also mature. Cool username, too.

@(you need an account to see links) - We don't see you much after the first couple years this forum has been around, but it's nice to see you pop in once in a while to give updates. Best of luck on everything going in life, and especially the new experiences you have going on!

@(you need an account to see links) - Goddangmit, do I really have to do this one too?! jk. You're also a kind member that's always spreading positivity to those around you. Always sharing great content as well. Thank you again, for spoiling "You" for me.

@(you need an account to see links) - It's agreeable to say we don't know each other too well, but I do see you around the community. You're quite knowledgeable in your own ways with the pet community. It's nice to have you here, really. And you also seem to be the kind and mature type. Thank you

@(you need an account to see links) - I've wanted to say this for some time now, but your username is too depressing. Time for a change? Life is short enough so you don't have to mind the sadness for too long. It can be hard, but let it go my friend. Aside from that, you're also a cool and knowledgeable player that should come around more often. Hoping all is well with your life!

@(you need an account to see links) - Another cool & kind member. Knowledgeable in the pet community, and I'm sure there are people that appreciate your help whenever it's been given. You're straightforward, direct and honest about your opinion.

@(you need an account to see links) - Heyooo! It's been forever since we had a direct conversation... I remember when I first got to know you and Hale. Tell her I said hi, and tell yourself I said hi too. I remember you from many forums ago and it's cool to see you still around, popping in every so often. Thanks for being the positive and kind person you are. It's the members like you that make it worth being here.

@(you need an account to see links) - Andrew! An all-around positive, kind, mature and also funny person. You know your shit, and that's very respectable. It's quite joyous to see you around after all of these years, like many others. Super friendly, and easy to talk to. Believe it or not, I'm sure you've helped MANY members achieve their neo-dreams. Kudos to that.

@(you need an account to see links) - Another kind, sweet and helpful member. Far from what your name suggests, at least to me anyways. You're a positive person that I know I, and probably many others appreciate when engaging around the community. Thanks for all that you do and it really is nice to see members like you around the forum.

@(you need an account to see links) - I see your name around a lot and I just wanted to say thanks for that. I've seen some of the posts you've shared and there's always happiness and positivity emitted from your presence. Keep being you, because it's a virtue.

---

Thanks to all that participated! I appreciate the kind words and I'm super thankful to have everyone that's a part of this community. Here's to another awesome year.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Crow (01-31-2019),Da Plushee Boree (02-04-2019),Delibird (01-31-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),Goddammit (01-31-2019),Mama Bear (01-31-2019),Menine (01-31-2019),Midas (02-01-2019),RealisticError (01-31-2019),Stocking Anarchy (01-31-2019)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    @(you need an account to see links) - I, like everyone else it seems, kind of look at you like the mom of CK, which I can relate to personally because my friends always refer to me as the mom of our group :3 You're a wonderful mod to have, fair and easy to communicate with. I appreciate you <333

@(you need an account to see links) - Likewise, I enjoy discussing things with you on the burn board! You also bring relevent ideas into conversations and I was super jelly of your halloween costume this year! I jokingly refer to you as one of my ck senpais with my bestie :love:

@(you need an account to see links) - I adore you, Menine! You are so helpful all of the time and I'm gonna start a petition for you to become the most adorable member of ck! After all, its a whooooole new wooooorld! Seriously, keep it up with the guides because they are better than the guides we get from any other site and I would just heap all of the praise on you if I could <3333

@(you need an account to see links) - IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE, JIM! Dude, your sense of humor is A+ You're fun to talk to, helpful when needed and your signature always makes me laugh (I wanted to write this in papyrus but it doesnt seem like thats a font option here) I really appreciate the sneak peek you did for the L&L app :3

@(you need an account to see links) - I want you to know I headcannon you as an actual delibird in RL and nothing will convince me otherwise. No, scratch that. You're a SHINY DELIBIRD IRL! You're helpful with Neo stuff on ck and you give great advice in the IRL situations thread. I am also SO SO proud of your 4 year sobriety. Keep it up, friend <3

@(you need an account to see links) - We haven't really interacted a whole bunch before, but I love your comments on the burn board and you are, in general, super helpful around this site. Keep it, we appreciate it! I envy your black UN & your DTI pricer... magnificent!

@(you need an account to see links) - Thank you so much for all of the helpful advice on my quitting smoking thread. Going the route you recommend, I really feel like I have a shot here <3 I also love your user name|avatar|signature ;-; As if there could ever be a more perfect combo and good lord is your Service Thread in Neopets Services so aesthetically pleasing

@(you need an account to see links) First of all, I love your avatar ;-; So cute! I don't see you around too often, but when I do, you're lovely! I hope to see you around more! Congrats on the little one!

@(you need an account to see links) Since you're relatively new, it's nice to see someone so lovely around! I love reading your posts on the users that get under your skin board and I hope to see more of you around!

@(you need an account to see links) I don't think we've really talked, but congrats on graduating! Best of luck in a post-graduate world!

@(you need an account to see links) I love your user name! I'm glad to have been able to help you in the thread about depression, and if you ever need an ear, I've got two of them I wish you the best of luck in your relationship and in life. Keep being amazing and remember, it's all just one day at a time.

@(you need an account to see links) I actually wrote out everyone else's over the month and circled back around to yours xD This site and community is absolutely amazing and crucial for me to keep my sanity when it comes to neopets dot com and I thank you for that. Majin Score Sender is one of the most beautiful programs I've ever used. You're a generous person, Joe and I'm sure you hear it a lot but thanks for keeping ck up and running. Sorry for the You thing! I'll do better with season 2s discussion!

@(you need an account to see links) Sad! I hope over the upcoming years, sad becomes happy. I love how authentic you are and how respectful you are on site. We can't help how we feel, but I hope you're able to remember that there is beauty in everything <3

@(you need an account to see links) Another username that I love. You are a very knowledgeable member of ck and I know the appreciation in that is not only from me, but other members on site as well. I don't know a whole lot about you, but hope to see you around more!

@(you need an account to see links) I don't know a whole lot about you but 1. Your Umbreon costume for the halloween contest was ADORABLE and 2. I love the eyeburner layout you gave your ck profile lolol

@(you need an account to see links) Andrew, you are the reason I know about ck from your days advertising it on the neopets tags over on tumblr. So I owe a huuuge thanks to you for introducing me to probably the best offsite neopets community there is. I've learned so much and made some amazing friends that I never would have known existed otherwise. So thank you, dude.

@(you need an account to see links) Grumpy Cat reflects my soul <3 I am also pretty sarcastic, so I feel your UN on a personal level. You're all over this site with helpful and insightful advice and you are so nice. I hope to keep seeing you around!

@(you need an account to see links) I love your adorable bori avatar. The sleepy eyed bori and your bio is a big mood <3 You are very friendly and I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Keeping positive can be tough, but you're doing a great job, keep it up!

Thank you for the kind words, everyone! I'm so glad I found ck when I did and my only regret is not finding it sooner. You are all amazing people in your own rights and I count myself lucky to be part of a community with you all <3 Here's to 2019 being a fantastic year, both IRL and on Neo!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

Crow (01-31-2019),Da Plushee Boree (02-04-2019),Delibird (01-31-2019),Gato (02-06-2019),j03 (01-31-2019),Mama Bear (01-31-2019),Menine (01-31-2019),Midas (02-01-2019),RealisticError (01-31-2019),Stocking Anarchy (01-31-2019)