Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by thisismyname View Post
    Blah, so many boards of people getting frozen lately. I can't help but enjoy the fact that cheating on neopets has never been as big as it is now.

Sorry about your account Banannie but good on you for at least sending in a ticket to get it back.

I had my favourite main frozen (with UCs, cash, etc) a few years ago and I was cheating so I never bothered to send in a ticket... wish I did.
    I'm not gunna bother with it. The accounts were soooo obvious, there's just no way. I figured out how they might have found me, and it links me right to this site. I'm like... d'oh! I don't wanna say what it was, because it's so stupid that I did that, but I mean... they know, I'm not getting those accounts back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    8d 15h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    I'm not gunna bother with it. The accounts were soooo obvious, there's just no way. I figured out how they might have found me, and it links me right to this site. I'm like... d'oh! I don't wanna say what it was, because it's so stupid that I did that, but I mean... they know, I'm not getting those accounts back.
    Nooooo!! That's so crushing. Very, very sorry to hear that. I did the same thing with autobuying on a side account. I would send the autobought items to the main. It was so painfully obvious to TNT that I was cheating there was no point in arguing it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    27d 6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Sorry to hear about your account :~( It's horrible when you get iced!! but I know since I've been iced, I've been doing other things instead of sitting my life away!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    Damn, I'm getting anxious I'm gonna get found out and frozen now..
    You should tell us anyways, just as a word of caution, because I know I accidentally tend to link accounts together in obvious, stupid ways.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I got frozen recently too Disappointment level is over 9000!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    10d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Outside of the real income factor, UCs are fucking scary to deal with. My lord. Sorry to hear you lost your accounts.
    "but I ain't got time for time...dancing in the shadows of the shadows, no time to shine..."

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    It freaks me out knowing TNT has been freezing so many people with bought UCs who didn't post on the boards. I'd love to know what you think you did so I can hopefully avoid it in the future if I haven't already.

So lame about all your accounts being frozen though. If I were you, I would try to get it back for the hell of it. After some time, maybe you'll find you're okay to buy yourself a main and you can have two (or at least one if thats too sketch) high end UCs to start it off with

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladyoftheflowers For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (04-23-2014)

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyoftheflowers View Post
    It freaks me out knowing TNT has been freezing so many people with bought UCs who didn't post on the boards. I'd love to know what you think you did so I can hopefully avoid it in the future if I haven't already.

So lame about all your accounts being frozen though. If I were you, I would try to get it back for the hell of it. After some time, maybe you'll find you're okay to buy yourself a main and you can have two (or at least one if thats too sketch) high end UCs to start it off with
    yeah. as someone who may have bought a UC recently i'm a bit curious as to why TNT noticed. i'm a little scared now, hahaha.

sorry about your accounts though. at least two of your high end UCs are safe.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Meh maybe it's just me, but I don't see what the big fuss about owning an UC is? All they ever do nowadays is just put a huge target on your back. So you have old art on your profile, big fucking deal? lol eh I don't get why people even risk their accounts in such a way....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:

rosieb (04-23-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokaiger View Post
    Meh maybe it's just me, but I don't see what the big fuss about owning an UC is? All they ever do nowadays is just put a huge target on your back. So you have old art on your profile, big fucking deal? lol eh I don't get why people even risk their accounts in such a way....
    I dunno I don't care for them either I dress my pets up a lot and train and stuff. I probably could have traded my bd pet for a uc when everyone went crazy to get bds pets but why? So I could get frozen by pc shitheads on top of not being able to battle? People like what people like though.