Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are your plans this summer?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    48d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I wanna go to Cuba, where's the invite @(you need an account to see links)?

WELL today was my last day of classes for my undergraduate college life. :o I'm about to start on finals, and then my mum is coming to Philly for my graduation (which I am actually not attending--we are playing hooky and gonna go do something fun and spontaneous and TBD.) Haha. And then I head back home, to Seattle, for a couple months... gonna do a lot of hiking and canoeing and outdoors stuff becauseeeee in August I'm moving to NYC to teach at a charter school! And there won't be nearly enough outdoors there for me. :p

preeeeetty excited -- gonna chill with @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) ;D

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naomi For This Useful Post:

Guy (04-29-2015),pollysaid (04-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post

WELL today was my last day of classes for my undergraduate college life. :o I'm about to start on finals, and then my mum is coming to Philly for my graduation (which I am actually not attending--we are playing hooky and gonna go do something fun and spontaneous and TBD.) Haha. And then I head back home, to Seattle, for a couple months... gonna do a lot of hiking and canoeing and outdoors stuff becauseeeee in August I'm moving to NYC to teach at a charter school! And there won't be nearly enough outdoors there for me. :p

preeeeetty excited -- gonna chill with @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) ;D
    Come with meeee, book last minute and you'll get deals!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Naomi (04-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    32d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I'm out of college next week (May 8th is my last final) and omg I am so fucking ready to be out of classes. Been ripping my hair out all god damn semester.

I plan on smoking a shit ton of dank ass bud and walking around Boston high as fuck... Other than that I don't think I have too many plans. I know my uncle wanted me to visit him and his family sometime for a couple weeks down in Florida so that's a maybe. Then, I know I'm going to Texas for a couple weeks to visit some friends too.
    Last edited by Cabbage; 04-29-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    21d 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi View Post

How exciting! We def need to do a CK NYC meetup thing in general, there are already quite a few of us here :p

7. The Following User Says Thank You to haiqtpi For This Useful Post:

Naomi (04-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by haiqtpi View Post
    How exciting! We def need to do a CK NYC meetup thing in general, there are already quite a few of us here :p
    Do you realize how many are close to Toronto? There's a lot of ckers such as myself @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) etc, and many live close to the border towards Toronto. Meetup should be Toronto or Montreal. If we do Montreal, drinking age is 18

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Cath (04-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    21d 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    Do you realize how many are close to Toronto? There's a lot of ckers such as myself @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) etc, and many live close to the border towards Toronto. Meetup should be Toronto or Montreal. If we do Montreal, drinking age is 18
    I love Toronto - I heard that they closed wonderland?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by haiqtpi View Post
    I love Toronto - I heard that they closed wonderland?
    That's new news to me lol. It was definitely a dying attraction. The club/party scene in ontario is too strong

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    We can celebrate the Habs winning the cup.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aska View Post
    We can celebrate the Habs winning the cup.
    Oh my god no. You mean Price winning the cup.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Aska (04-30-2015),Cath (04-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Sounds like a lot of you have some interesting plans!
    As for me, I'll be in school. Japan's semesters are out of whack with the rest of the world, I guess. I don't get out for my "summer break" until August. But I don't really have much in terms of plans. Most people go back home to visit their family but I can't afford that shit. I'll probably just do a lot of karaoke and going to Tokyo when I can.
    「マスター」

"I will protect you. Even if it destroys me."