DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 1h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) love your DC write up!! and yes Yuju/Gfriend/Viviz my #1 bias 💜 for other active groups though it would have to be Oh My Girl for older gen and Purple Kiss/IVE (but IVE don't need my support compared to PK xD) for new gen ahaha Also DND is quite good! Personally I like their more mature/recent stuff than a lot of their early stuff (except No No No and Mr Chu are eternally great songs LOL) because I am not super big on cutesy cutesy style. I think from Apink eung eung (%%) is my favorite song. Eunji truly is one of the best vocalists out there.
    @(you need an account to see links) awww I'm sorry to hear that, that would have been such an amazing concert 😭 I didn't follow idle at the start but they've really grown on me. I really respect Soyeon's views and production genius and Yuqi's voice always sends me to heaven. Yuqi is def my bias even if I don't really know the girls' personalities that much, her voice is just so special! Also yeah Atlanta is definitely a hot bed for kpop concerts, most groups always have Atl on their tour list. I really hope you can see something you like soon!

Also YES I'm so glad I AM is a "normal" song compared to Kitsch it's so good! Very happy there is technically better line distribution here and Liz/Yujin high notes are everything 🥺 Rei deserved more screen time though her pink hair is killing it! I also felt pretty meh when they debuted with Eleven but after Love Dive it was over for me... 😅 definitely a Dive since then. Gaeul/Rei/Liz are my favs but I love Yujin a lot too. Probably most "whatever/indifferent/meh" about Wonyoung and Leeseo lol.

Truly is comeback season since KARD is back too 💜 so happy to see them still putting out music since I think now the boys are done with military...? I can never keep up with that shit lol.

I can never get over how much Somin reminds me of BoA.
    ❤ Cream 2.0s by sugarbee, Houndoom, Alister; sales ub by Aero ❤

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (04-10-2023),WheeintoJiU (04-10-2023)