Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I think they purposely wait to freeze accounts so that you play more and get addicted. They want you to start over. It is important that they keep you hooked before stripping you of your livelihood

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 8h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by JustViewing View Post
    I think they purposely wait to freeze accounts so that you play more and get addicted. They want you to start over. It is important that they keep you hooked before stripping you of your livelihood
    But why would they also freeze innocent people that invest money on the site?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by JustViewing View Post
    This, kinda. I would guess they would freeze some accounts which might in turn make people think "Oh hey, I better move these items to another account since they froze the other ones" to reveal more accounts that the same user owns. Eventually I would say they would all get frozen. Or possibly their automated system is garbage and they just don't update it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Not long ago I was running, give or take, 60 shells in Stealth. 7 buy accounts with 6-8 refresh shells under each one. I did however use a VPN which I rotated IPs under each account list daily, I used this system for many months.

I started out using only 2 different IPs and after around 2 months of doing that I lost all 60 shells one night. I bought 60 more shells, started using a different VPN with a massive list of North American servers, and cycled through IPs constantly. I rarely, if ever lost accounts after that, but watching which ones got frozen was very strange. I only ever lost one, maybe two buy accounts, mostly it was the refresh accounts slowly being picked off. Even then, I probably only lost 6-8 refresh accounts over the months of doing this.

I could honestly never figure out the method to their madness. It just didn't make any sense when I would be loading refresh accounts in Stealth to find 1-3 on the account list being frozen.

I haven't touched the accounts in a few months now, kinda lost interest in the whole thing, would be curious to see what shape all those accounts are in now and if they're still all alive.
    Last edited by jxt; 06-13-2017 at 05:51 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jxt For This Useful Post:

munsterpoo (06-13-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I think it comes down to total refreshes over time. Its gotta be automated because why would they freeze an account with nothing on it.