Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    It's best to just not give your username out at all.
    Since you asked before, I was the one who asked. It's because I felt 99% sure about who he was and if so, I know we get along on-site, but I've just answered his mail and it's settled. Wasn't trying to corrupt him or I would have just said it in public instead of privately asking in service of friendliness. I haven't asked anyone else on this site because none of those criteria were there.

Settled matter though. Looks like he will maintain confidentiality. Fair enough and I will too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by JustViewing View Post
    I play neo straight up. Just read the forum to stay informed as I find it has some of the best content. Is there still any risk with people knowing who I am? Would neo actually ban me just for being a member here if I don't cheat?

TBH I wouldn't risk giving out my neoid to an account I cared for at all to people I didn't know. Even if someone was hosting a giveaway for free items that they are going to send you rather than give you a shell account, I would make a brand new account, with a new email not associated with my account, on a vpn or different IP, before I gave them the neoid if I won something.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trump 2016 View Post
    Since you asked before, I was the one who asked. It's because I felt 99% sure about who he was and if so, I know we get along on-site, but I've just answered his mail and it's settled. Wasn't trying to corrupt him or I would have just said it in public instead of privately asking in service of friendliness. I haven't asked anyone else on this site because none of those criteria were there.

Settled matter though. Looks like he will maintain confidentiality. Fair enough and I will too.
    It's not really a matter of corruption its more a matter of account security. You never know if the person is going to get mad and turn on you later on (ie report you for using cK) and they then have written proof that you use a cheating site. There is also making yourself a target to those who are cheaters here, but have no qualms about targeting active accounts. Or there could be vigilantes.

If you think you know someone on site and are friends, I would maybe mail something like "Hey i think I know you, are you so-and-so? Or "I think we are in this guild together! (name of guild)" even then I wouldn't give out neoids until a rapport is established off-site on cK anyway.
    Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 05-17-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    common sense

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    TBH I wouldn't risk giving out my neoid to an account I cared for at all to people I didn't know. Even if someone was hosting a giveaway for free items that they are going to send you rather than give you a shell account, I would make a brand new account, with a new email not associated with my account, on a vpn or different IP, before I gave them the neoid if I won something.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

It's not really a matter of corruption its more a matter of account security. You never know if the person is going to get mad and turn on you later on (ie report you for using cK) and they then have written proof that you use a cheating site. There is also making yourself a target to those who are cheaters here, but have no qualms about targeting active accounts. Or there could be vigilantes.

If you think you know someone on site and are friends, I would maybe mail something like "Hey i think I know you, are you so-and-so? Or "I think we are in this guild together! (name of guild)" even then I wouldn't give out neoids until a rapport is established off-site on cK anyway.
    I definitely agree with this. You can think you know someone but if they turn on you later on that could be an issue for you. I know from experience and think maintaining confidentiality with your account info and even personal info is very important.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I could never bring myself to giving any of my account names to any cheating forum. It's like giving your SSN out to a club of hackers. Someone will use that information against you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    So many people on here know my username. If you're going to give it out, give it out to people you trust, not those who randomly message you.
    i love luna

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Aska (05-19-2017),athron (05-18-2017),Spoildlittleme (05-18-2017)

Top ♥ Idol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    25d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    The only ones who know mine are trusted sellers and mods that I like.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 2h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    The one who know MY UN are those I have a rapport with! And that's three or four people (1 found out accidentally, the other 3 as I have done "business" with them for several years now)

Pronouns
    he/him, she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    9d 17h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    two people on here know my un, mainly from when i was trying to get my account back.. nothing bad has happened yet but both users have been here for ages and have good rep. i def wouldn't give it out to anyone else otherwise.

uwu