Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Continuation of BF's brother being an asshole (part 3)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Continuation of BF's brother being an asshole (part 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    Your hair looks so fierce. I love it!!
    Straight up tell him to fuck off. He won't expect it.
    OR! And this is kinda out there and possibly a bad idea or a total gamble.
    Say you are going to move out if he doesn't leave you alone. You feel uncomfortable and unwelcomed because of his attitude.
    Tell them you deserve better and you've only stayed this long because of your love for the others. Either he leaves you alone or moves out or you do.
    What do you think they'd do? If he were my kid (21 or not) I'd tell him act with respect or GTFO.
    Nah I won't even bother saying anything to him. If he can't even talk to me about his issues then he can stay like the wuss he is.

Ah, my living situation is very weird at the moment. I don't think I have any authority to tell the parents to kick him out, it's a bit extreme. Bf's parents have been telling me to move in (I'm not officially moved in yet, still have my own house I'm sharing with people). I would absolutely love to see him leave though, but he's a spoiled rude brat and always gets his way. Thank you for the advice though!!

And thank you @(you need an account to see links) for your advice also!! Although the brother is really rude to his mum, she would still take care of him since like you said, he is her son.

He can bitch all he wants, since nothing will change anyway and I'll still be making coffee (without him around) he's also been complaining about me being around and doing nothing (which I don't!!! I do chores and help out as much as I can). I dunno, I think he's just jealous that I'm a new member of their family,... Guess hes not too happy not being the youngest in the house anymore

And if anyone wants to know, I'm currently with them due to financial issues. I moved out last year because I was sick of living with my abusive father. Don't want to go into details but let's just say I'm sorta scarred/traumatised and probably need a psychologists help lol.

And I just want to say that I really appreciate all of your advice, it feels nice to be able to rant and have people bitch with me, it lifts off the anger that I'm keeping inside of me.
    Last edited by Fleur; 02-19-2015 at 12:03 AM.

[/FONT]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleur For This Useful Post:

Lyric (02-19-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Give me his number ill text him a dick pic for being a dick to you

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I'm with @(you need an account to see links) give me his cell number and shit will get weird. I seriously want to punch this kid in the throat for you, even more so than the last time you made a little rant about him. I don't understand why he has such hostility and resentment towards you, what the hell did you do to him? From the sounds of it, nothing. He's blindly singling you out because you're in "his" house. If I were that kid's parents, I'd have kicked him out by now. I don't care if you're my son, daughter, brother, sister, mom, dad, uncle, grandma, or godfather; if you're treating someone in my house like that, you're about to bounce.

And I'm not just saying that either. I had my brother and one of his friends over to my apartment one time for some drinks and pizza and whatever. My brother started being disrespectful to his friend for no reason (the alcohol was talking for him) and I had to get in his face and tell him to stop acting like that. Well, he didn't appreciate me in his face, so he started yelling at me and pushing me.

I physically picked him up and threw him out my front door. With no shoes on, all of his stuff was in my place, and he was 85 miles from home. I did not let him back into my apartment. I don't play that bullshit.
    Last edited by Misha; 02-19-2015 at 08:11 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Jessica (02-19-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    We all know little boys go up and torture the girls they like
    And if he's acting like a child
    He probably thinks like a child
    Tbh I reckon he wants you lol

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Carnage (02-19-2015),Jessica (02-19-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/7
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    We all know little boys go up and torture the girls they like
    And if he's acting like a child
    He probably thinks like a child
    Tbh I reckon he wants you lol
    ^ this. Make coffee with his machine in skimpy underwear next time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    12d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Well it seems like he's made it clear to his mom how he feels about you, and she doesn't like how he acts but he clearly doesn't respect even his own mother enough to shut his mouth.

Seems like she's such a good person, and he's just a POS. They probably go hand in hand in this situation. Which sucks, but hey it happens.

I hope someone in the family can get him to lay off the BS for your sanity's sake lol.
    I love other Jess even tho I log in like twice a year