Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by parakeet View Post
    Derp, sorry all for the obnoxious post last night :3

@(you need an account to see links) as long as I get a bay window in the castle, I am all set. But not too close to Brightvale. Because screw 'em.

And yep, I did! It was a 1.5 liter bottle, but in the course of a few hours. Pink Moscato is too good :3
    don't apologize! it was cute. and of course i would never put you near hagan. i hope his fresh foods cause his colon to rot and arteries to clog!

and yummy. nice way to pace yourself.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Derp, sorry all for the obnoxious post last night :3

@(you need an account to see links) as long as I get a bay window in the castle, I am all set. But not too close to Brightvale. Because screw 'em.

@(you need an account to see links) I'm glad you had a better night! Today is Friday which means it's infinitely better than Thursday night. And apparently we are TCing? I might make an appearance, I'm excited, my first TC =)

@(you need an account to see links) hehe now I'm going to be known for not liking parakeets much, huh? My friend @(you need an account to see links) used to have a parakeet and he was a sweet pea, but other than that the birds at the pet store really creep me out. I'll stick with my dog. He is pretty much a living teddy bear.

And yep, I did! It was a 1.5 liter bottle, but in the course of a few hours. Pink Moscato is too good :3

Wait, wait, wait. You don't like parakeets?! Petri was the best Even though I had spelled his name wrong..

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    22d 1h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tato View Post
    Wait, wait, wait. You don't like parakeets?! Petri was the best Even though I had spelled his name wrong..
    I liked Petri! I said that. But birds in general are strange. There's a pet shop by me that sells them and they just look at you funny idk. I like cuddling pets like Marsh (who is being cuddled right now)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I liked Petri! I said that. But birds in general are strange. There's a pet shop by me that sells them and they just look at you funny idk. I like cuddling pets like Marsh (who is being cuddled right now)
    But why would you make your name parakeet? Ahaha, I think it's the fact that birds can't move their eyeballs that makes them look kinda creepy. Sorta speaking of which, I went to go visit my sister to help out with the animals, and literally EVERY day either a rooster of guinea fowl would attack me >:|

Here's a picture of the hellbeast: (you need an account to see links)