Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What a doucher! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    582 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    I love how he is accusing you of stealing from little kids when Viacom makes billions stealing from kids.
    tell it how it is sista

Thanks
    DL/UL
    121/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciricus View Post
    Maybe he's thinking of more legally incompetant ways to scare you.

YOU DUN GOOF'D BEXXY. THE CYBER POLICE NO BOUT YOU AND ARE ON THEIR WAY
    Ohhh noezzzzzz who gonna hide meeeeeeeeeeeeee??

*runsin circles*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    7h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Have you requested for his pictures yet
    This! We would like to know.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    121/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    i didnt ye i had already responded so im waiting on him... i mean come on... i dont wanna seem desperate

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    93 times
    Time Online
    28d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I honestly can't see any TnT support staff member saying things like this. I've personally had numerous battles with Dwayne, but they never included bribery or blackmailing, only thick-headed, unwavering arguments in which they attempted to blame me for every aspect of cheating (some accusations were true), and preceded to close my tickets only to continue to respond.

However, the fact that a TnT staff member would go Ban-Hammer on anyone associated with you seems extreme and unusual to say the least. Contrary to popular belief, TnT actually wants us to be on there site - It profits off of advertising and nc mall mainly, and being a pioneer in immerse advertising in which they receive a set amount per page view would imply that the more members they have, the more profit. They have become very loose with banning in the recent years, but that is a response to the incredible amount of cheating that was going on prior to TnT going Ban-Crazy.

I highly doubt the veracity of your story. The statements said by the "staff member" seem idealistic and that of what you would expect a child to say. If it is in fact true, notify a staff member with a ticket, they most likely log every ticket information, and Viacom being a large entity and not wanting to get into legal trouble, would most likely administer some sort of chastisement on Tony P. These are paid employees, remember.

Either way, this is pretty much garbage. If you care so little about your account, ignore the message and move on. TnT will not give you your account back one way or another, whether you rat someone out or not primarily because if they ban you because you broke the rules, you broke the rules. End of story. As for Tony P talking of legal allegations, that case would hold as much water as a fishing net. Their terms of service are binding only up to the point where you leave their page. They have power there and no where else. The only legal trouble would be, as stated before, in the NeoCash that had been stolen. Unless you are hoarding thousands of dollars in NeoCash, they won't even bother. Even if they won a case like that, which is risky at best, they would still lose money. These are businesses you know, in economic downswing, on a dying site, where they would only get compensation up to the amount stolen, and then most likely re dispersed among the members stolen from. So they still lose.

PS I love that nonsense about never being hacked before. It is nonsense, only there for the sake of not having people blame that on their ticket, inherently making some of the responsibility for account loss yours, and unfreezable.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    103/4
    Mentioned
    640 times
    Time Online
    15d 12h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    As much as you wish to not believe it, this Tony P actually is asking people to rat out users. I'm sure the OP would give you a pic of the email?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    121/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I can assure you this is true, I did not believe it myself when a couple f other users had posted that this had been happening but it is. As for subitting a ticket in complaint about this tony guy i already did so but havnt had a reply. I also thought it a little irrational to ban my friends and im sure not ALL my neofriends list were banned but the people i neomailed with regularly were. What would be the point in lying i find the whole story amusing but also it serves as information to anyone else who thinks other people were lying.

THIS IS HAPPENING.

Im already aware i wont get my account back, and im also already aware no one else will either more than likely. But that doesnt stop me having the right to rant about this douche and warn/inform anyone interested in the progress of my ongoing conversation with micro nazi tony p. Oh and my main as not been hacked before nor has it been hacked now. Or at least to my knowledge it hasnt. And it isnt frozen for being hacked its frozen because becka ratted me out

Thanks
    DL/UL
    121/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    (you need an account to see links)

Ok sorry its taking so long i saved them as bitmap images like a tit

Thanks