Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What was your first car 'accident'?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    First car accident, it was around maybe 9-10pm and it was raining like crazy. I was on my way home from my aunt house, had my puppy in the car, and I was about to turn left. The light was green and usually you are supposed to yield to cars going straight if you turning left, but anyways, there are like 4 lanes, 3 lanes for going straight and 1 for turning right. And since it was raining so heavily I thought the car going straight was turning right so I decided to turn left, and before I knew it I got hit big time. My car spunned around like 4 times and ended up on opposite direction of incoming traffic. I was so scared and thought I was gonna die, cause both airbags deployed and my car was smoking. The doors jammed and i couldnt get out. But miraculously i got out of there with only a couple scratches. Like a G. But my poor puppy, he was so scared. Got covered with the airbag. And I got a ticket. Yay me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) - Oh wow, that sounds like something out of a thriller o_O How the heck did you make it out with only a few scratches? My dog would fly towards my face and chew my nose off...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by panelle View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) - Oh wow, that sounds like something out of a thriller o_O How the heck did you make it out with only a few scratches? My dog would fly towards my face and chew my nose off...
    I have no idea. Lol i was surprised too. The cop that came was like "i'm surprised you didn't die. that was a bad accident." And I said "well that's mean, you want me to die?" But i'm glad i made it out okay though. Sadly the few scratches created scars but at least i'm alive. Haha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I was in my uncle's car when I was a kid once and a motorcyclist hit us on our side from literally nowhere o_O he flew across the front of the car and landed on the other side of the street. It was a Sunday morning and few cars/people were around, so maybe he was feeling stupid that day. When my uncle ran over to what should have been a lovely pile of blood, bones and ick, the guy just stood up, waved that he was okay, SKIPPED to his motorcycle and failed to start it (it was in three pieces...). We ended up giving him a ride and he paid for all the damages. Some people are really pliable sometimes o_O

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    8d 5h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    somebody tried to turn but they lost traction and got stuck in the middle of the road right in front of me

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Got covered with the airbag.
    The airbag was you. It's no surprise you only got off with a couple of scratches, you're thick skinned.

You're...

Quote Originally Posted by panelle View Post
    I was in my uncle's car when I was a kid once and a motorcyclist hit us on our side from literally nowhere o_O he flew across the front of the car and landed on the other side of the street. It was a Sunday morning and few cars/people were around, so maybe he was feeling stupid that day. When my uncle ran over to what should have been a lovely pile of blood, bones and ick, the guy just stood up, waved that he was okay, SKIPPED to his motorcycle and failed to start it (it was in three pieces...). We ended up giving him a ride and he paid for all the damages. Some people are really pliable sometimes o_O

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    The airbag was you. It's no surprise you only got off with a couple of scratches, you're thick skinned.

You're...

Now, now. It's not good to be a hater You just wish you can be fat enough to become an airbag like me. People need me to survive.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I was driving through an intersection two years ago, obeying the speed limit and all, when a guy who was texting while driving came careening down the road... and T-boned me on the driver's side. Nothing major, just bruised my left elbow.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Now, now. It's not good to be a hater You just wish you can be fat enough to become an airbag like me. People need me to survive.
    *sigh*. You saw right through me.
    Now I'm going to run home to wallow and gorge on mounds of ice cream, pizza, buffalo wings, burgers, and other comfort foods...to try to fatten up.

(+I'm no hater. I love Snorlaxes, they're cute. Especially hipster Snorlaxes.)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    *sigh*. You saw right through me.
    Now I'm going to run home to wallow and gorge on mounds of ice cream, pizza, buffalo wings, burgers, and other comfort foods...to try to fatten up.

(+I'm no hater. I love Snorlaxes, they're cute. Especially hipster Snorlaxes.)
    Oh goodie. When you do get fat make sure to let me be the first to know. We can hold hands and roll down hill and roll over people together.