Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pley View Post
    Bat, I'm asking you nicely Please!
    If there's enough interest, I could port over some code from the Pound Sniper Pro to make a functioning one in Stealth Core...
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    If there's enough interest, I could port over some code from the Pound Sniper Pro to make a functioning one in Stealth Core...
    I would love that. I miss the thrill of turning it on and coming back later to see what pet/s got added to my lineup and if they had petpets or good stats or were just a pretty pet with a nice name.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    I had an idea for an adopter that would include options for specifying combinations of species, colors and genders, along with unconverted variations, spending limits and automatic withdrawals from the bank when necessary. You'd also be able to specify partial or full pet names, along with regular expression and wildcard matches in order to further customize pet name searches. All of this would compose an ordered list that the adopter would use to prioritize which pets to go for so that your favorite combination of attributes would always be picked first, so for example, I could search for:

Unconverted Robot Kacheek with a name like "R%"
    Unconverted Royalgirl Kau with a name like "Be%"
    Unconverted Royalboy Kau with a name like "A%"
    Royalboy Usul with a name like "%king" costing less than 50,000 NP
    Male Fire Kacheek with a name like "%pants"

And the adopter would adopt:

Any unconverted Robot Kacheek whose name starts with R", such as "Robert", "Randy", "Ricky", etc.
    Any unconverted Royalgirl Kau whose name starts with "Be", such as "Becky", "Bernadette", "Beth", etc.
    Any unconverted Royalboy Kau whose name starts with "A", such as "Aidan", "Andrew", "Andy", etc.
    Any converted Royalboy Usul whose name ends with "king", so long as they cost less than 50,000 NP, such as "Bigking", "burger_king", "spanking", etc.
    Any converted male Fire Kacheek whose name ends with "pants", such as "Hotpants", "Fire pants", "Antsinthepants", etc.

In order from top to bottom.

I'd love to see this realized as the ultimate pet adopting solution, with all the bells and whistles!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-17-2023),♥ Sneasel ♥ (01-17-2023),Vaebae (01-17-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I don't know the best way to gauge interest in this community, but I definitely think it's a useful and valuable resource for the game!

I always loved pissing people off with the old one and they would NM and be like "oh that's my pet", "I wasn't fast enough", bullcrap.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I had an idea for an adopter that would include options for specifying combinations of species, colors and genders, along with unconverted variations, spending limits and automatic withdrawals from the bank when necessary. You'd also be able to specify partial or full pet names, along with regular expression and wildcard matches in order to further customize pet name searches. All of this would compose an ordered list that the adopter would use to prioritize which pets to go for so that your favorite combination of attributes would always be picked first, so for example, I could search for:

Unconverted Robot Kacheek with a name like "R%"
    Unconverted Royalgirl Kau with a name like "Be%"
    Unconverted Royalboy Kau with a name like "A%"
    Royalboy Usul with a name like "%king" costing less than 50,000 NP
    Male Fire Kacheek with a name like "%pants"

And the adopter would adopt:

Any unconverted Robot Kacheek whose name starts with R", such as "Robert", "Randy", "Ricky", etc.
    Any unconverted Royalgirl Kau whose name starts with "Be", such as "Becky", "Bernadette", "Beth", etc.
    Any unconverted Royalboy Kau whose name starts with "A", such as "Aidan", "Andrew", "Andy", etc.
    Any converted Royalboy Usul whose name ends with "king", so long as they cost less than 50,000 NP, such as "Bigking", "burger_king", "spanking", etc.
    Any converted male Fire Kacheek whose name ends with "pants", such as "Hotpants", "Fire pants", "Antsinthepants", etc.

In order from top to bottom.

I'd love to see this realized as the ultimate pet adopting solution, with all the bells and whistles!
    Having these features on top of what's already built into my bot, I think this would cover every criteria for the ultimate pet sniper.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 2h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Script to send a designated Neopet into the magma pool when the guard is asleep.

Not sure if there will be many people interested in this, but for those that have terrible magma pool times like me (1:08 NST -- 4:08AM my time), it would be amazing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rodelicious For This Useful Post:

Narkotiq (01-17-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Not sure how possible this is or how desired it'd be besides just me but an auto-auctioner would be cool. I like to do a lot of one-hour auctions since most items don't even get seen/bid on until it's almost time for the auction to end and it's in the public's eye and with some of the harder to sell items I have to try several times for the right buyer to swoop in and snatch it up, I'm constantly having to put it back up for auction and then wait for it to finish again to see if it sold or if I need to put it back up for auction. It'd be cool to set a program or script to put the item/s back up for auction every hour at the specified prices/increments until it/they sell.
    I hope that makes sense lol. I know longer auctions exist but I find that setting auctions for longer doesn't really help the items sell any better it's usually the last few minutes that the items even get a bid so I like to keep the auctions as short as possible and just repeat if needed so that my stuff is on the first page of the auction house more often.
    I also know the trading post is a thing, but auctions are much more hands off and it's easier to get pure for your items.
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 01-17-2023 at 05:38 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    7d 2h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Similar to the Deadly Dice script, can we get a script to run Coltzan Shrine at 12:00AM NST. Apparently going at this time yields the best chance of getting a better prize:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    A program that can pull the item value of all items per page from JN in any gallery - not just your own

Page 137 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast