Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Lightbulb Best account you've ever had?

Boasting time ladies and gentlemen.

What is the best account you've ever had on Neopets?

Feel free to share the username if you are 100% comfortable and its been iced and there is no attempts to get it back. Keep in mind what it means to post a username on here though. & if its allowed (not sure if there is some rule against it or not).

How much pure NP, item value (feel free to list some high end specifics), trophies and etc. Cool stuff like that. One account only. The one you would call "THE main of main accounts" lol.

I will post mine later as I need to think of which is the best. But it is one that was taken from me sometime this year with 550m pure on hand (didn't even keep it in the bank as I wanted one of those tax'd trophies) and 2-3bn (very rare BD weapons being most of the value) in items in gallery -_- Poor thing. VWN account and I was quite active on BDC/TC. My current account is better than this but I don't play much anymore and am not really active with anything neo-related.

Lets hear of your cool accounts!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    my best account is my current one

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maison For This Useful Post:

Atlas (12-30-2015),Daviid (12-30-2015),Ghosts (12-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/3
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    17d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'm not comfortable mentioning my past neopets accounts but I'll share you a couple stories of my early experience.

My first account was in early 2000s, I no longer remember the exact year. I think back then almost no Neopets players knew about memory hack. But there were a few who knows.
    I was all over the flash games high score tables top list. Got me gold flash game trophies a whole page long on my user lookup. You've got to know back then there was no reset day, so such feat was quite impressive.
    But in the end I got frozen for instigating an unfair trade to my advantage because I was not good at making neopoints at that time. LOL

My next rebuilding was more on making neopoints. That was when I was beginning to learn to make good amount of neopoints by botting. I was a student who studied programming so catching that up was not a problem, LOL. I passed the 50M NP mark for the first time. Back then, mentioning you have 20M in your account was tempting enough for account raiders. I guess right now 20M ain't that much. I think you've got to have about 200M nowadays to even tempt a hacker, haha.

And lastly, I've got so much to give now instead of gaining. haha
    Last edited by damian002; 12-30-2015 at 03:40 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damian002 For This Useful Post:

j03 (01-01-2016),Maison (12-30-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Neolifestyle ftw

Legit 500m+ with an 800m+ legit storage account. Lots of avatars, trophies, BD pet, two nearly non existent items.

RIP a bomb ass account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by damian002 View Post
    I'm not comfortable mentioning my past neopets accounts but I'll share you a couple stories of my early experience.

My first account was in early 2000s, I no longer remember the exact year. I think back then almost no Neopets players knew about memory hack. But there were a few who knows.
    I was all over the flash games high score tables top list. Got me gold flash game trophies a whole page long on my user lookup. You've got to know back then there was no reset day, so such feat was quite impressive.
    But in the end I got frozen for instigating an unfair trade to my advantage because I was not good at making neopoints at that time. LOL

My next rebuilding was more on making neopoints. That was when I was beginning to learn to make good amount of neopoints by botting. I was a student who studied programming so catching that up was not a problem, LOL. I passed the 50M NP mark for the first time. Back then, mentioning you have 20M in your account was tempting enough for account raiders. I guess right now 20M ain't that much. I think you've got to have about 200M nowadays to even tempt a hacker, haha.

And lastly, I've got so much to give now instead of gaining. haha

YAAAASSSSS!! I have so much I just give away things to people now too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maison For This Useful Post:

damian002 (12-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    41d 3h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    My current account I am pretty happy with what I've achieved.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    18d 6h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    best one i ever had didn't really have much but my uc grey ixi. i was BUMMED when it got frozen since theyre my favorite. even though its name was garbage. been thinking of getting a new one someday but they're a little too expensive for me now that im in college T^T other than that i guess this one since it has some sentimentality to it, altho a different account of mine got frozen recently too because i sent a reckless score (bleh). Since my nice account got frozen I have avoided the boards like the plague and it's been treating me pretty well

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    38d 16h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I had a cool account with NT/CC avatars, an UC robo, and a few hundred mil in stamps and weapons frozen a few years back
    I don't really care about the neopoint stuff cuz it's easily replaced, but I really liked those avatars

I'm done w/ neopets now though so it's w/e lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    137/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'd never been much good at account building until I went illegit. At one point on my old main which I'm trying to get back, I had about 12m pure and probably about another 10m in items.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I've never really cared about what makes an account "good" in everyone else's eyes... but I'd say for what I want to accomplish on neo, my current account is by far the best I've ever had that only I can take credit for... I have most of the NC items I want, enough NP to buy what I want, WN pets I like and have fun dressing up, quite a few avatars, etc. No UCs, no hundreds of millions NP, etc. but that's okay with me.

This is also the first and only account I've had where I care about account building and not just hanging out in guilds, lol, all my former main accounts were just sad.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Charizard (01-01-2016)