34/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Your first freeze?

To direct away from all the chaos (well sort of) ...

What was the reason for your first freeze and how did you take it?

I remember my first freeze and I cried. I actually don't recall the reason and not sure one was given to me. I sent in tickets to find out an answer but they never got back to me. That was a long time ago when I was playing 100% legit. I had no idea what I could've done wrong.
    It was after that freeze that I started to look into cheating.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Got frozen once because someone stole my account but got it back,and got a shell frozen for SSing,but the times where really messed up.I was always into cheating. xD

Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Cheating at flash games lol I used slaughter's score sender with unreasonable times. That's old news.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    40d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    My first freeze was from programs.
    I used a slots autoplayer from another forum that used to be one of the big ones, made something like 40m overnight, back when NP was $8-$10 per mil.
    Got iced and I was devastated.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    6d 3h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Got led to fake login site that looked exactly like Neopets.. fucked up and put in my info and they took my account and used it to advertise more and got it frozen.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I was 11 and I was trying to scam people out of their NPs.

It was something like, "Hey give me an expensive item and I'll tell you how to get rich."

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    32d 6h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Before mutes, I said something about Omegle on the boards and I was frozen. I ended up getting the account back and then got frozen for cheating. xD

DER HUMPINK

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    40d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by brad347 View Post
    Got led to fake login site that looked exactly like Neopets.. fucked up and put in my info and they took my account and used it to advertise more and got it frozen.
    Oooh man, that's rough.
    I bought a really good FLP that looked exactly like Neopets a long time ago.
    It was so good that when you logged in, it even directed you back to the Neopets site like you had never visited mine.
    I made soooo many millions of NP off of that when I was young.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    6d 3h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Pretty sure that was like the one I fell for this was back in 2007 or so

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When I first started I didn't realize it wasn't "legal" to restock from shops on your side accounts when you get rs banned on your main. was so stupid lol. i understood that one and started again, i played on my 5 accounts, my brother played on his 3 accounts and my mom played from her 2 accounts at our house; we were all 3 total neo addicts and actually all of us played fair. one day TNT decided to IP freeze us - we still have no clue why, i found out about it first, then my brother checked his and all frozen and moms too =p we all still play, just at different houses now lolol.
    Buuuut yeah that led me down the road of cheating (only a little though) - ive never cheated at restocking or games, thats not fun to me. my friend discovered a way to cove anything as long as you have the item ID. he taught me how, and i remember using it to cove 4 or 5 bottles of magic sand, a few mysterious amulets; everything was fine, i even left it auto-refreshing the purchase link for hours at a time and they didn't freeze me for it. i even went back to the old maraqua war plot prize redemption page shortly after it opened, i had 9 points left to spend, and the site was being VERY glitchy and laggy, so i spam clicked the piss out of the runed maractite bow and it actually gave me 3 of them without having the points needed to buy them. wasn't frozen for that either. more time passed, lag was creeping again and site was about to go down, and i was trying to bid on an auction, it was a paint brush i wanted... so im clicking bid and its just lagging, not going through.. so i click it a few times more and more and more and it finally went through and the site went down. when site came back up i had -3m NP (negative). the very next day i was frozen.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Woa For This Useful Post:

Jessea (10-19-2014)