Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help with cancelling premium...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    26d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    thanks im an idiot.. u can submit a ticket and do it that wya.. but now im stuck deciding whether to cancel now cuz its a recurring payment or to wait till i submit a ticket to fight for them back so im still a paying customer?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Call you credit card company and stop paying it lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    26d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    lol.. i think it pays out on the 20th or something so im gonna keep it for now that way it may look better to TNT seeing that they are still getting my money but if they dont do somethin by then im canceling itg

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Yeah, you have to use the link I provided with the account associated with premium. I hope ya get this resolved!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    26d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    thanks @(you need an account to see links) i submitted a ticket.. like uber detailed and everything.. it just sucks cuz i dont remember ever even having a warning on this account about anything, period. TnT sucks balls >.>

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPoogle1 View Post
    it just sucks cuz i dont remember ever even having a warning on this account about anything, period. TnT sucks balls >.>
    It sucks regardless! TNT has a mighty wrath with their freeze ray. Good luck again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    26d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    well.. yesterday i submitted a ticket to try to get the accounts back.. still nothing, so today i submitted a ticket to cancel my premium...i figure either way they will address the one to cancel premium payments or they will at least look into my froze accounts....i was gonna try to rebuild cuz i had a secret account stashed with a little over 100mil in ets but surprise to the original owner!! they now are the proud owners of an awesome ass bd set lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    i had a secret account stashed with a little over 100mil in ets but surprise to the original owner!! they now are the proud owners of an awesome ass bd set lol
    I don't understand? Did this person get their account back..? Was this the account that was frozen?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    5d 1h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    ok.. so ALL my legit accounts i made myself are froze.. one has premium and now idk how to cancel the premium on it.. my husband is froze as well, also has premium...ive never looked into how to cancel the premium but ill be damned if these fkers are getting more of my money... any one know how to cancel the premium?? (sorry for the language.. im mad lol)

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

tagg me in this if anyone answers please... currently trying to figure out what to do
    Is this a recurrent charge that charges auto every month on your CC?

I used to work ar amex at the dispute center.. Call your CC support and ask them to cancel the recurrent charge from neopets. They should do the work and also give you a copy of the letter they sent to neopets asking to stop billing you..

After that if you are charged again, the copy of the letter you received is valid enough to chargeback Neopets.

If you need further info you can PM

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Detox For This Useful Post:

Ajones (07-20-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    26d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) lol, this was an account i THOUGHT was secured.. its been inactive ever since i initially got it minus me going to a few times for nc trading (after i had it for awhile already) it was froze or anything, but i tried to log into it today and the original owner (im assuming) has it back along with all the items i had transferred to it
    @(you need an account to see links) yes it is a recurring payment, and if they dont address either of my tickets by the 15th (they payment is withdrawn the 22nd) then i will call my card company/bank, whichever i have to

thank you both