Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help with cancelling premium...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    26d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Need help with cancelling premium...

ok.. so ALL my legit accounts i made myself are froze.. one has premium and now idk how to cancel the premium on it.. my husband is froze as well, also has premium...ive never looked into how to cancel the premium but ill be damned if these fkers are getting more of my money... any one know how to cancel the premium?? (sorry for the language.. im mad lol)

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

tagg me in this if anyone answers please... currently trying to figure out what to do

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    See if you can still (you need an account to see links), despite being frozen. It makes the cancellation process easy.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Oh, didn't read the request to tag. Hi, @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    If what @(you need an account to see links) said doesn't work did you by any chance pay with paypal? if so cancel from there
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Master Shake; 07-01-2014 at 02:03 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    26d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links) Please Log In To Continue is what it tells me.. im like yeah.. cant cuz of yall and no @(you need an account to see links) we used our card :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPoogle1 View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Please Log In To Continue is what it tells me.. im like yeah.. cant cuz of yall and no @(you need an account to see links) we used our card :/
    You can always try sending a ticket it has worked for me before!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    26d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    i want to but i have to use a side to send a ticket dont i? if so... the only accounts i have are ones that i bought. but now idk what to be more upset about.. i moved like 100mil each from two accounts yesterday and those accounts are still fine. so im nto sure if i should use one i bought to send a ticket or not... man i miss fang!!! *cries*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    30d 7h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Please Log In To Continue is what it tells me.. im like yeah.. cant cuz of yall
    "cuz of y'all"? I don't see how I am to blame for any of this?

So if you attempt to log in with the frozen account information, you're given the 'please log in to continue' message again?

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

i want to but i have to use a side to send a ticket dont i? if so... the only accounts i have are ones that i bought

man i miss fang!!! *cries*
    I'd be hesitant to send a ticket from an account that you never had linked to whatever one(s) are frozen. Create a newbie account (to see like you're poor and pitiful) and go from there.

I feel ya on the attachment to 'Fang.' I'm emotionally-linked to many of my Neopets, too.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    278/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    51d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I have a shell account if you want it to send a ticket

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    26d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    lol @(you need an account to see links).. not yall... TnT, im sorry if u misunderstood :/ and no.. when i try to login in it says this "This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:
    This account was attempting to scam other users out of items, Neopoints, Neopets, or their accounts." but i havent done anything with that account.. it just has my UC on it i got months ago :/
    i appreciate both of u helping me @(you need an account to see links) ive made a newbie side which sucks cuz i had to use a different email.. but man that ticket is gonna have like 5 accounts mentioned that were all froze :/

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I have a shell account if you want it to send a ticket
    lol thank you but im gonna not touch anything i haven't made myself (well...from now on :/ this really blows)[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

[/COLOR @(you need an account to see links).. ok im able to go to that link now, but it doesnt let me do anything because i dont have premium on this account... i think they just want to make it almost impossible for you to cancel premium on an account they froze v.v

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    158/9
    Mentioned
    217 times
    Time Online
    54d 9h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    You could send an email to support(not sure how responsive they are atm), gl!