Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

I Jailbroke my PS3 this week

It has been one long week.

To jailbreak, you need a system on firmware 3.55. If you system qualifies, you can hardware flash it and downgrade. I chose to do this and made the process very difficult on myself. I accidentally turned off the system during a flash (bricked it), damaged some connectors on a ribbon cable (thought the whole console was broken, as nothing worked), and during all of this broke the connector of the fan off of the motherboard. After some soldering, unbricking, and flashing custom firmware, I was finally able to hack some games

After all of that took place, I had to read countless tutorials on the internet about what are safe actions when you're on cfw, how to play online, how to mod in real time etc. Very confusing stuff, as there aren't too many detailed guides that are actually up to date. Let me tell you, playing Call of Duty when you're able to see everybody through the walls is one fun thing to do. Very easy lol. I also hosted a few games with my friends using super speed, super jump, god mode, different things. Modding is pretty fun.

Anyways remember when I, the Lord of all Neopia, admitted to not necessarily knowing what I was doing and finding it hard to find guides on the subject? I banned 4 different accounts of Call of Duty Ghosts and 2 off of Black Ops 2.

Long story short: I cannot play Cod without getting myself banned. So I am back on Clraik and on my neopets account for the first time in a few months

---How to EASILY get free unactive unreg neopets accounts!!---
    (you need an account to see links)
    ---How to find certain pets and accounts using Google!---

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Darigan For This Useful Post:

j03 (07-21-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Lol funny mother fucker.

If you're like me and are just naturally awesome you don't need mods for COD. Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    That stuff is pretty complicated but when you finally have it down, it feels great.

I did the same thing on my Xbox 360. I have so many unplayed games but I stopped updating the hacked firmware so it is most likely unable to update anymore.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I come across few modders on Xbone mostly name changers normally just trolling by the looks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    Lol funny mother fucker.

If you're like me and are just naturally awesome you don't need mods for COD. Lmao.

Well I mean I usually can hold a 2 k/d. it just started getting boring ya know? I've been like 10th prestige on all the cods lol

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    That stuff is pretty complicated but when you finally have it down, it feels great.

I did the same thing on my Xbox 360. I have so many unplayed games but I stopped updating the hacked firmware so it is most likely unable to update anymore.
    I thought to myself why not? Once Battlefront 3 comes out I'll probably get a ps4. Might as well get the most use out of the ps3

---How to EASILY get free unactive unreg neopets accounts!!---
    ---How to find certain pets and accounts using Google!---