Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Official User Guide to Stealth CORE

Quote Originally Posted by iMastery View Post
    Login --> Scheduler --> Picked task --> Set start time for the future --> Create... doesn't do anything.

When I'm setting one task's time it applies all the way down to all of the tasks still but I assume this wouldn't happen if I get the scheduler to create something?

I then can't start anyway and still have no way of removing tasks from the program?
    What task do you pick?

And is it time for it to run? You can see that under Account Management where you can load/save schedules, remove them and whatnot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    What task do you pick?

And is it time for it to run? You can see that under Account Management where you can load/save schedules, remove them and whatnot.

Think I'm getting there lmao... so I make my own schedule in the Account Management and save it inside there. I tried the StampCollector but got Input string was not in a correct format as the error.

I've just done the Account re-login after playing around with load schedule save schedule etc and it's starting to make more sense now.

Is there a recommended schedule/length of time available for each of the dailies somewhere as I'm a bit unsure of how long each one will take?
    Not sure how to fix the stamp colelctor issue either.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Official User Guide to Stealth CORE

Think I'm getting there lmao... so I make my own schedule in the Account Management and save it inside there. I tried the StampCollector but got Input string was not in a correct format as the error.

I've just done the Account re-login after playing around with load schedule save schedule etc and it's starting to make more sense now.

Is there a recommended schedule/length of time available for each of the dailies somewhere as I'm a bit unsure of how long each one will take?
    Not sure how to fix the stamp colelctor issue either.
    You're not listening to me.

Ignore that account management tab for now. Please read my previous post and do as I stated. Make your schedules by using the scheduler tab.

Just take it slow and do the steps I listed. Last thing you are doing is clicking the yellow start button and then watching the log window, wait until the task starts at the time you set it to.

Edit: I see your previous post with steps used that didn't work... You need to hit start (yellow lightning icon button)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    You're not listening to me.

Ignore that account management tab for now. Please read my previous post and do as I stated. Make your schedules by using the scheduler tab.

Just take it slow and do the steps I listed. Last thing you are doing is clicking the yellow start button and then watching the log window, wait until the task starts at the time you set it to.

Edit: I see your previous post with steps used that didn't work... You need to hit start (yellow lightning icon button)
    Yeah I think I understand how the program works I need to make a full schedule though for each program. So I can estimate when the next task is going to start?

Most of my misunderstanding came from where I thought 'Create Schedule' would pop up a box and allow me to choose&order the dailies. Now I understand it is just creating the schedule for the set task. I didn't know what impact the 'Create Schedule' button was doing until you looked into Account Management.

I understand how to get each single program works just need to make a set schedule for dailies now. (and find/fix any errors that comes up, e.g. the stamp error)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Yeah I think I understand how the program works I need to make a full schedule though for each program. So I can estimate when the next task is going to start?

Most of my misunderstanding came from where I thought 'Create Schedule' would pop up a box and allow me to choose&order the dailies. Now I understand it is just creating the schedule for the set task. I didn't know what impact the 'Create Schedule' button was doing until you looked into Account Management.

I understand how to get each single program works just need to make a set schedule for dailies now. (and find/fix any errors that comes up, e.g. the stamp error)
    Essentially you need to know how long a task is going to run for ie. Dailies task, so then you can set up the next task like maybe dice a roo or tyranu to run, and so on. You also need to be wise with creating a set of schedules because you wouldn't setup all your Dailies and once a day plays with like maybe a double or nothing AP. I'd run the AP on its own if I'm going for a trophy on reset day.

------------------------
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

iMastery (07-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Essentially you need to know how long a task is going to run for ie. Dailies task, so then you can set up the next task like maybe dice a roo or tyranu to run, and so on. You also need to be wise with creating a set of schedules because you wouldn't setup all your Dailies and once a day plays with like maybe a double or nothing AP. I'd run the AP on its own if I'm going for a trophy on reset day.

Yeah I'll go ahead and do some testing about on how long tasks are taking and see where I can go from there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iMastery For This Useful Post:

j03 (07-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Getting error check username/password. They are correct. @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Ok, so figured out that I had to use the setup. I can login now but I have a few questions/some trouble.

1. Do you have to repeat task every 24 hours or will it automatically do it once it reaches the time again?

2. When I set it to say 4 am my time, it just starts and does all tasks at once instead of waiting for each to finish and does this even though it's not the correct time yet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzero View Post
    Ok, so figured out that I had to use the setup. I can login now but I have a few questions/some trouble.

1. Do you have to repeat task every 24 hours or will it automatically do it once it reaches the time again?

2. When I set it to say 4 am my time, it just starts and does all tasks at once instead of waiting for each to finish and does this even though it's not the correct time yet.
    1.-

And
    2.- When you create a task using S. Core it'll create the task with a "Run ASAP flag" (Even if it's 7 AM and you set the task to run at 10 AM.) Once you've created your schedule you'll have to save it and manually delete that "flag".
    Which is basically removing this asterisk at the end of "Start Time"

If you still need help send me your Schedules.txt file (removing your username ofc) and I can try to help you or I can make a schedules file for you, just give me the details (task, time, repeat, etc).
    @(you need an account to see links) can you help here?
    For example: My time right now is 1:42 PM, if I set the task to run at 2 PM it'll wait until it's that time... But if I set it to run at 2 AM (asterisk removed and everything) the program thinks it's way past that time and the task is immediately executed?
    And I'm not sure if the *+12:18:00 as start time still works e_e but that wouldn't be "optimal".
    Last edited by Accelerator; 08-11-2016 at 01:42 PM.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    1.-

And
    2.- When you create a task using S. Core it'll create the task with a "Run ASAP flag" (Even if it's 7 AM and you set the task to run at 10 AM.) Once you've created your schedule you'll have to save it and manually delete that "flag".
    Which is basically removing this asterisk at the end of "Start Time"

If you still need help send me your Schedules.txt file (removing your username ofc) and I can try to help you or I can make a schedules file for you, just give me the details (task, time, repeat, etc).
    @(you need an account to see links) can you help here?
    For example: My time right now is 1:42 PM, if I set the task to run at 2 PM it'll wait until it's that time... But if I set it to run at 2 AM (asterisk removed and everything) the program thinks it's way past that time and the task is immediately executed?
    And I'm not sure if the *+12:18:00 as start time still works e_e but that wouldn't be "optimal".
    Gotta set it to 2AMn or something, the letter indicates it is going to be a "new day".

Honestly I have been wanting to re-write the time functions so that it works with a timestamp that includes the date as well (ie. 8/11/2016 6:01:00 PM). Maybe soon!

------------------------
    ------------------------

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (08-11-2016),Raposa (08-31-2016),zxzero (08-12-2016)