Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The TC is becoming just as bad as the PC, I swear to christ.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hahaha Ace is great. He never disappoints to make an ass of himself and sound more salty than the ocean.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hel For This Useful Post:

oventoast (04-09-2016),Teakwood (04-12-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I quite enjoyed that morning read with my coffee *lol*

It's been a long time since I lurked drama on the boards.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nemnem For This Useful Post:

oventoast (04-09-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Good grief these boards can be so toxic sometimes lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    2d 21h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    From stage 5 clinger boyfriend to stage 5 clinger ex. Shiiiiiet.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to visionarix For This Useful Post:

oventoast (04-09-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    23d 21h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Guess he has no life

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    im laughign at how fucking PA he is "OH ITS JUST COINCIDENCE JUST THINKING " bitch if youre gonna start shit publicly dont get all cagey when people ask the deets

also its really embarrassing to see people go this hard at neopets like on a social level... take it easy its a fucking game

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindfang For This Useful Post:

oventoast (04-09-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    25d 11h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by haiqtpi View Post
    I always find myself pointing out the fact that people complain about the game being stale, yet are so quick to "call out" and report people who they claim are shady (regardless of proof level). What I mean here, is that people have devolved into asking for "history" on items, something which can easily be bluffed or made up, and are arrogant enough to think that they are qualified enough to decide who is and isnt legit. Wouldn't the game be a lot more fun if the item pool grew? If fun items came back on the market? Sure, it may be "unfair" for people to cheat to get these items initially, but I think that between TNTs knack for randomly catching cheaters would keep the market from spiraling out of control, and restoring some equality. If a quasi-illegit item, a hacked Slime Amulet, for example, came up for sale, why report? Wouldnt it be more fun to have these cool ass items back in the game? I just wonder what these report happy kids are like in real life, because I am sure that plenty of them are adults...and I find that fact quite pathetic.
    Especially the fact that the majority of the people who report this kind of stuff, are people from cK and other sites who bought their account, items, pets, etc. lol

It's as if the new "norm" for cheating is to be so vocally against cheating in public that you try and get other cheaters frozen.

For the most part, I'm legit. I use a program every now and again and I bought things YEARS ago but haven't done stuff since. I've put a lot of work into my account and really don't want to get frozen.

So I just ignore the drama in the TC and I don't buy things from people I know are sketchy because I'd be super pissed if I wound up frozen.

The thing is though, people who get these really rare items are so OBVIOUS that it's like they're not even attempting to look legitimate even the tiniest bit.

It's like "Oh hai guyz I came back after 7 years of inactivity and have this super rare plot prize that none exist of anymore and I'm going to pretend I don't know the value of it".

I mean come on. We're better than that LOL At least try to come up with a more convincing story?
    Add salt to taste!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    lol, so this is the guy who made a board about being harassed and stuff? .-.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to genesis For This Useful Post:

oventoast (04-09-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/8
    Mentioned
    123 times
    Time Online
    27d 4h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Maison View Post
    I find it funny that adults cry over neopets dot com ������������ omg @(you need an account to see links)
    this xDDDDDDD i wish that all the time i spent on neo i used learning to write with the opposite hand xDDDDD
    and uhm idk about the TC but i feel like oneeeee of the bigggeessttt reason why some people get targeted is their arrogance but i may be wrong idk. people don't like arrogant people you know what i mean....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Useful Post:

Maison (04-09-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by haiqtpi View Post
    I always find myself pointing out the fact that people complain about the game being stale, yet are so quick to "call out" and report people who they claim are shady (regardless of proof level). What I mean here, is that people have devolved into asking for "history" on items, something which can easily be bluffed or made up, and are arrogant enough to think that they are qualified enough to decide who is and isnt legit. Wouldn't the game be a lot more fun if the item pool grew? If fun items came back on the market? Sure, it may be "unfair" for people to cheat to get these items initially, but I think that between TNTs knack for randomly catching cheaters would keep the market from spiraling out of control, and restoring some equality. If a quasi-illegit item, a hacked Slime Amulet, for example, came up for sale, why report? Wouldnt it be more fun to have these cool ass items back in the game? I just wonder what these report happy kids are like in real life, because I am sure that plenty of them are adults...and I find that fact quite pathetic.
    Yeah the game is abandonware and players have taken it under themselves to moderate. That ain't right. When you have abandonware the best thing is to just let the game thrive legitimately or illegitimately, not literally kill it in its dying days.