61/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    9d 9h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    yuppppppp
    "Meh everyone reports anything good unfortunately, wasn't too much np to break the economy either yet even some people on here are report happy :/"
    ]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibideer View Post
    TBH I think I should go out for sushi

TBH I never talked to you before but that should change ���� you seem nice and we already have the same interests aka sushi TBH I was going to get sushi today but upon a series of unfortunate events that changed aka started a new show on Netflix. TBH you like deers which is cool I want one as a pet TBH I don't want it to attack me omfg TBH what if a deer attacked me ���� TBH I would name my deer Versace TBH I had like 3
    Pets named Versace it's my go to name for pets ������ TBH keep in touch!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/8
    Mentioned
    123 times
    Time Online
    27d 4h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    *hits you with the dab*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by HairyKnucks View Post
    yuppppppp

TBH you seem funny and nice TBH omg my fav song just started playing Yaaas ���� TBH do you have hairy knuckles?!! TBH I have hairy knuckles!! TBH JK I DONT ������ TBH we haven't talked before which I think should change TBH HAIRY KNUCKLES ������ TBH still laughing tf ���������������� TBH keep in touch TBH!!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Maison View Post
    TBH how is the move?!? TBH I love crazy expensive food but I am so broke I can barely afford anything right now ���� TBH ramen sounds good I actually want some now damn Daniel!! TBH omg I remember when we first met and I have you that UC and you drew me like this AMAZING picture omg TBH that pic is still on my laptop on the desktop ���� TBH we don't tak as much anymore TBH keep in touch!!
    TBH we had to move again!! TBH this house is better than the apartment from before, we got enough space to raise a bunny! TBH I'm not even mad we were nearly kicked out. TBH HOW'S YOUR COLLEGE DOING? Study well 'cause being an adult sucks.
    YES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT UC, TBH I traded her for something amazing and she's in a good home now. TBH I have improved my art skillz so I'd like to re-do that drawing or do a different one for you if you give me ideas. TBH sorry for not keeping in touch TBH I forgot the password to that Skype account. !!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    208 times
    Time Online
    98d 13h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    um ok sure 😬💦

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
    *hits you with the dab*

TBH we were split at birth we are twins!! TBH WE ARE TWINS!!! TBH brotha from anotha motha!!!  TBH you're the main reason why I still come one clraik TBH I dont even play neo TBH remember when we were both like I QUIT NEO BUT STILL PLAYED TBH Nicki Minaj and Beyonce  TBH omg the memories when we would caps lock and exclamation mark the skype chat group and make people leave!! TBH you make me laugh so hard TBH YOUR SNAPS!! TBH you're a trendsetter!! TBH i like how we talk literally like 500 words at a time literally like 5 paragraphs  TBH FAZED GIRL TBH kimojis  TBH we been through a lot omg  TBH surfboardt TBH best runner I know!! TBH You say you look up to me but I look up to you even though you're younger than me  TBH KEEP THE STREAK GOING  TBH you are graduating soon omfg!!!!!! TBH all our channeling our inner Nicki stories omfg  OMFGGGGGGG TBH CHRISTMAS TREE MAN  TBH can you even see these crying emojis on clraik TBH clraik should let people see these crying face emojis!! TBH infamous Joe add these crying face emojis  TBH CLRAIK PROGRAMMER!!! TBH going to steal your eyes TBH we need to trendset more TBH FACE EXCERCISES!! TBH I was ding face EXCERCISES earlier and my cheeks got poked by MY BRACES OMFG IT HURT!! TBH you have nicer teeth than me TBH YOU SLEEP SO EARLY TBH you WAKE UP EARLY AF!!! TBH loyal instagrams follower TBH THAT NICKI MINAJ VIDEO YOU TAGGED ME IN ON INSTAGRAM!! TBH THAT NICKI MINAJ REMIX BY TRILLON IS ON REPEAT STILL TBH FORMATION  TBH slayyyyy TBH I can't even write enough about you  TBH IM WEARING SHORT SHORTS and a LONG SLEEVE!! TBH it's cold af  TBH SNAPCHAT ME!! TBH dab addiction  TBH omfg how much did I write  TBH someone is staring at me because I am laughing at my phone OMG I probably look psycho in public TBH WE SHLULD BLOW UP THE SKYPE CHAT GROUP AGAIN!! TBH KUWTK  TBH GET RAF SIMONS SO WE CAN BE TYPICAL FASHION KIDS!! TBH VOLCANOS  TBH ITS RAINING OMFG!! TBH did you go to sleep  TBH plastic surgery  TBH

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    TBH we had to move again!! TBH this house is better than the apartment from before, we got enough space to raise a bunny! TBH I'm not even mad we were nearly kicked out. TBH HOW'S YOUR COLLEGE DOING? Study well 'cause being an adult sucks.
    YES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT UC, TBH I traded her for something amazing and she's in a good home now. TBH I have improved my art skillz so I'd like to re-do that drawing or do a different one for you if you give me ideas. TBH sorry for not keeping in touch TBH I forgot the password to that Skype account. !!
    OMG A house is way better than an apartment!!! CONGRATS!!! My cousin has a bunny she just let it run in the house and it poops everywhere!!! College SUCKS I think I am going to take a break and become a professional tanner!!!! I tan by my pool a lot xDDDD and oOMG THAT WOULD BE SO NICE!!! But IDK what picture I want of LOL I dont even play neo anymore can you like draw my sisters cat?!?! xDDD or my other sisters dog OMG yaaas!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot View Post
    um ok sure ����

TBH WTF I CAN SEE YOUR EMOJIS BUT I CANT SEE MINE!! TBH do you have an iPhone!!? TBH iPhone hang!! TBH I love your posts around clraik I love for them!! TBH you seem super funny in real life!! TBH I wonder what you like when you're high ������ TBH IM LAUGHING AGAIN IDK WHAT IS SO FUNNY!! TBH Brandon is messaging me on snapchat xDD TBH WHEN I TRIED ADDING YOU ON SKYPE IT TOOK S LONG FOR YOU TO ACCEPT!! TBH we have the same hair TBH Ohhh this my jams this my jams!! TBH OFFICIAL CLRAIK!! TBH I race you to top clraik!! TBH KEEP IN TOUCH!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maison For This Useful Post:

Atlas (04-05-2016),Mindfang (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Maison View Post
    OMG A house is way better than an apartment!!! CONGRATS!!! My cousin has a bunny she just let it run in the house and it poops everywhere!!! College SUCKS I think I am going to take a break and become a professional tanner!!!! I tan by my pool a lot xDDDD and oOMG THAT WOULD BE SO NICE!!! But IDK what picture I want of LOL I dont even play neo anymore can you like draw my sisters cat?!?! xDDD or my other sisters dog OMG yaaas!!!!
    OOHH she should've potty trained the bunnyyy! They learn just like cats. And LOOLL I thought you were going to help people tan in those artificial machines for a moment but THAT WORKS TOO! did you know that there are people who get paid for testing beds in hotels? All they have to do is sleep. Now this is a job I'd be qualified for!
    OMG why did you leave Neo? It's so fun I can't get enough of itttt, maybe you should come online every now and then to establish dominance. AND SURE! Just send me pictures of them so I can copy the fur pattern and all that stuff, I'll be waiting.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    OOHH she should've potty trained the bunnyyy! They learn just like cats. And LOOLL I thought you were going to help people tan in those artificial machines for a moment but THAT WORKS TOO! did you know that there are people who get paid for testing beds in hotels? All they have to do is sleep. Now this is a job I'd be qualified for!
    OMG why did you leave Neo? It's so fun I can't get enough of itttt, maybe you should come online every now and then to establish dominance. AND SURE! Just send me pictures of them so I can copy the fur pattern and all that stuff, I'll be waiting.
    oOMG REALLY?!?! I didnt know you can train them!! LOL TTHATS SO FUNNY XDDDD Omg I am qualified for that job too!!! I WISH I CAN DO THAT TBH!!! But they probably dont pay well and I am only looking at jobs that pay 15$ HR and up Like its so hard finding the one!!! I quit neo because its just so boring everytime i have a goal I just buy said goal then I get bored LOL Like thats how boring it is to me LOL omg that would be cool!! I wont be home until tonight though but I will send you them xDD!!