Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by DISCORDIA View Post
    They really need to bring back world challenges
    They totally should with the new Ruffle solution in place... Maybe after they polish up some of the converted games.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (08-18-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    I feel like they're in this weird place where they ant old players to return, but with new accounts. Because in their eyes most old unused accounts now are compromised and anyone returning with one has gotten in 'illegally'. It's way too much surveillance over irrelevant things like this old email situation. You can't expect people to have held on to emails from 15 years ago when they were 10, and now are a 25 year old professional.
    It's such an odd position for the support team to reject players who can't remember or don't have access to their original emails when there is someone with over 60k+ accounts now.
    I doubt the 60k+ accounts were accessed through support tickets which means the majority of players being rejected are real account owners or small fish in the big pond compared to the 60k+ accounts.

My new fun theory is that Tony P (or any current/previous insider staff) with full access to the database decided to make a bunch of money compared to their TNT wages.
    Estimated 10$-15$k/month is very lucrative even if you had to commission the program(s) that are being utilized.
    Extra spicy if they have someone like Alice on their payroll which basically means they will never have any risk of being caught internally regardless of reports/detection.
    (Inside support help is also the only thing that makes sense regarding all those items/ucs being generated through support tickets)

Tony P & Alice W working together to become the greatest Neopets cheaters while earning way more than they ever did working for TNT.
    Looting the ship while it's sinking.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-18-2023),Charizard (08-07-2023),Demetri (08-07-2023),Erik. (08-07-2023),Sakuras (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    43d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    They totally should with the new Ruffle solution in place... Maybe after they polish up some of the converted games.
    It might also bring some of the Paint Brush prices back under control. Back in the day it used to award PBs from the map redemption. But then again I'd wager a guess that the whole map redemption system is now broken lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Im bored at work and suddenly thought "I wonder what's going on with neopets?" havent checked in a few months

Wasn't expecting all this to happen

So neopets would have died in June but some guy saved it

I read some of the pages of this thread, everyone concerned and wary.. what else was Neopets going to do? Without these people it would have perished..

I made sure to put my neopets in the neolodge dont worry

u 'mirin?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Crooked (08-07-2023),fairyfloss (08-08-2023),Sakuras (08-09-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
    It's such an odd position for the support team to reject players who can't remember or don't have access to their original emails when there is someone with over 60k+ accounts now.
    I doubt the 60k+ accounts were accessed through support tickets which means the majority of players being rejected are real account owners or small fish in the big pond compared to the 60k+ accounts.

My new fun theory is that Tony P (or any current/previous insider staff) with full access to the database decided to make a bunch of money compared to their TNT wages.
    Estimated 10$-15$k/month is very lucrative even if you had to commission the program(s) that are being utilized.
    Extra spicy if they have someone like Alice on their payroll which basically means they will never have any risk of being caught internally regardless of reports/detection.
    (Inside support help is also the only thing that makes sense regarding all those items/ucs being generated through support tickets)

Tony P & Alice W working together to become the greatest Neopets cheaters while earning way more than they ever did working for TNT.
    Looting the ship while it's sinking.
    Funny part is I actually find this entirely possible. I personally know insurance adjusters take cash bribes from companies/contractors to give jobs. It's a very common thing. And something that would be hard to trace back is doable :p

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 1h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    Funny part is I actually find this entirely possible. I personally know insurance adjusters take cash bribes from companies/contractors to give jobs. It's a very common thing. And something that would be hard to trace back is doable :p
    Yeah, after I read about those support tickets generating billions in very rare items and UCs I figured there has to be some dirty insider making real $$$ from these pixels.
    I don't accept the plausible deniability explanation that the same support who wipes frozen accounts and deals with tons of tickets wouldn't know the value of very very rare items or UCs.

After getting away with botting/hacking thousands of accounts or generating items/UCs for the insider to continue on a larger and larger scale in the past 1-2 years especially if they knew the financial situation of TNT and lack of oversight.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

Charizard (08-07-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm really excited for the potential changes, but nervous too.
    I've been off of neopets (and this forum by association) since 2015 and just came back for the news. Hopefully they can address some things that we've all been waiting to hear about for ages.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Maybe there is still some hope for us yet! I only became excited for the changes after seeing how they brought back 50 something games in a day or so, i thought that was really nice but really I’m waiting on UCs. I’ve missed them since the day we lost them and since we can’t get back Habitarium and KQ, I’d rather have them instead

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    It looks like they're starting to hand out prizes from the 2,000,000 Neocash giveaway contest. I got this in my email this ~an hour ago:

NC hasn't been deposited to my account yet.

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Aero (08-18-2023),Charizard (08-18-2023),Dasvidaniya (09-02-2023),TimeLord (08-18-2023),Zenitsu (08-18-2023)

Pronouns
    Demon
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    35d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryFaerie View Post
    It looks like they're starting to hand out prizes from the 2,000,000 Neocash giveaway contest. I got this in my email this ~an hour ago:

NC hasn't been deposited to my account yet.
    wow congrats. i think they will be adding the nc soon . did you do all those tasks daily?? :o i forgot to do them after a few days so no free nc for me :/