DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I am so behind on everything on my YT subscriptions but my (other) 4th gen queens IVE came back with 'Either Way' and it's such a refreshing departure from their usual pop bops and the lyrics are honestly super relatable to everything the girls have been going through and I just ...!!! 😭😭😭

ALSO I forgot to add my fav girlie Yuju came back with a fresh single and it's so fun I am in looove!! 🥺😍

Last edited by Ice; 09-26-2023 at 02:14 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (09-29-2023),KJiU (09-26-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , oh you subbed YT haha, i recently thought of what should i do if i cant use youtube anymore but then i'm glad that uorigin is still working as YT is fighting with Adblock.

I cant say much for IVE's song haha but i love Yuju's Dalala & her other songs xD

On a side note :
    The music updates will be on hiatus for now since i'm less active. But the rest please do drop new stuffs whenever you feel like it

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (09-29-2023),Ice (09-29-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Ugh I'm actually still struggling with ublock properly disabling YT ads! It's a real pain in the ass and I've tried a few different methods to deal with it but hopefully it equalizes soon because I'm soooo sick of these freaking ads and YT is the primary place where I check out new stuffs xD

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Ugh I'm actually still struggling with ublock properly disabling YT ads! It's a real pain in the ass and I've tried a few different methods to deal with it but hopefully it equalizes soon because I'm soooo sick of these freaking ads and YT is the primary place where I check out new stuffs xD
    you can check this reddit thread if it helps haha , I hope the attack on ad block would backfire on them but i guess that won't happen. Probably gonna go see if there is another alternative aside from YT (for future emergency migration haha)
    (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (10-02-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Btw @(you need an account to see links), what do you think of this, they said JiU mention that their album is 80% completed, I believed it was from the KCON at saudi arabia.

They won't drop a second comeback this year will they ahaha ? If not i would have dug my own grave by applying for fixed JiU claim slot for their next comeback Lol

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Btw @(you need an account to see links), what do you think of this, they said JiU mention that their album is 80% completed, I believed it was from the KCON at saudi arabia.

They won't drop a second comeback this year will they ahaha ? If not i would have dug my own grave by applying for fixed JiU claim slot for their next comeback Lol
    80%... if not this year then maybe like super early next year?? even january seems possible haha! that's crazy though I can't wait 👀

also I'm so fucking excited, the gods blessed me and Purple Kiss is having a tour stop in my area 😭😭😭 I bought basically front row seat tickets (as long as I lineup early, I'll be one of the first to enter to claim a seat) and it comes with fan sign, selfie with the group + one with each of the members and I'm going to lose my absolute shit!!!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    80%... if not this year then maybe like super early next year?? even january seems possible haha! that's crazy though I can't wait 👀

also I'm so fucking excited, the gods blessed me and Purple Kiss is having a tour stop in my area 😭😭😭 I bought basically front row seat tickets (as long as I lineup early, I'll be one of the first to enter to claim a seat) and it comes with fan sign, selfie with the group + one with each of the members and I'm going to lose my absolute shit!!!
    Yeah can't wait for the next comeback and i do hope it would be next year for the safety of my wallet.

And oh yeah congratz ! u got like the VVVIP one rite haha , i recalled only the VVIP has the front row closest to stage and the benefits u mention also a set of their Concert PC ? haha. ITs gonna ba a very enjoyable and nerve wrecking ( fan sign/ interaction part ahaha )

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    957 times
    Time Online
    117d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Yeah can't wait for the next comeback and i do hope it would be next year for the safety of my wallet.

And oh yeah congratz ! u got like the VVVIP one rite haha , i recalled only the VVIP has the front row closest to stage and the benefits u mention also a set of their Concert PC ? haha. ITs gonna ba a very enjoyable and nerve wrecking ( fan sign/ interaction part ahaha )
    the "everything" tier is called the highest since there is a vvip and a vip 🤣 but I don't think there are any concert special PCs involved there is a tour limited lightstick though which I am very excited to get! and yes... the girls apparently have good english over all but I'll still feel so nervous 😅

Also man I missed Sunmi's music... it just has something special about "her" that makes it stand out!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    the "everything" tier is called the highest since there is a vvip and a vip 🤣 but I don't think there are any concert special PCs involved there is a tour limited lightstick though which I am very excited to get! and yes... the girls apparently have good english over all but I'll still feel so nervous 😅

Also man I missed Sunmi's music... it just has something special about "her" that makes it stand out!

Haha i went to check it out , i find "the everything " so funny although its exactly that meaning but i kinda wish there was a special term to it .
    I think i've been referencing too much based on Dreamcatcher because every concert they do had the special PCs At least there is limited edition lightsticks ahaha
    Having able to converse in english with them is defiantly an assurance xD at least the nervousness gauge would be way lesser compared to totally korean speaking idols xD

I will take a look at sunmi's music, haven't listen to anything since 24hours and 1 other i forgot the name xD

DC dropped their seasonal greetings 2024 yesterday LOL , rip wallet applied for the $140 GO for the 4 sets of pob and 1 each of the victory & dear. Still short of siyeon and SuA claimers i hope it will be sucessful. Its much cheaper compared to going for 4 separate ones

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (10-21-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Seems like the Fifty Fifty incident is closed to an end i saw a vid taking about them. Aside from Keena the other 3 is goners , they are probably gonna reform a new fifty fifty with keena as the core?