Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wicca/Witchcraft/Pagan Rituals. Any of you practice?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I wish I was into it because it looks fascinating i just can't believe its real.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    I wish I was into it because it looks fascinating i just can't believe its real.
    Magick is real (At least I believe so ) I could be wrong, but then again thats where my faith comes in, although its not recommended for everyone

But if this is a subject you want to learn more about, there are many resources that can point you in the right direction

And just because you learn about a subject matter ,does not mean you will act upon that knowledge

I know about many other types of religions such as Jehovah's Witness,Catholics, and Even born again christians ect , but that doesn't mean that I will follow or practice their beliefs just because I know about thier belief system

Learn about Magick because it is a fascinating subject ,but not with the intent of actually doing anything with that knowledge

Learn anything and everything you can about any subject that captures your interest

We never stop learning and growing anyway

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    13d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I do not practice it but I find it very interesting.
    I come from a very spiritual family well atleast some of them are more open minded.
    My brother and I have been known to be able to see things as we were children, of course that faded in time.
    But Im very good when it comes to "sensing" how people are deep down characterwise. Just by lookig into their eyes. Haven't been wrong so far, at least to the extent ive actually been with the specific person.
    I have very vivid dreams, that do tend to occur in real life. And when i say vivid I mean its like im actually there, I feel pain and other things.

The thing with the Aura-Seeing-Ability is very interesting though!
    I have tried to concentrate on learning how to do it but alas i gave up.
    A friend of my mothers claims to be able to though. She says mine is golden.
    Like my moms.

I find this kind of topic very interesting, but im too scared to get into wicca/witchcraf/pagan stuff.
    I have not enough knowledge of it, and a load of respect.
    I prefer not to fool around with things i have no knowledge of.
    Less i get myself or soemoneelse in trouble.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindbender View Post
    I do not practice it but I find it very interesting.
    I come from a very spiritual family well atleast some of them are more open minded.
    My brother and I have been known to be able to see things as we were children, of course that faded in time.
    But Im very good when it comes to "sensing" how people are deep down characterwise. Just by lookig into their eyes. Haven't been wrong so far, at least to the extent ive actually been with the specific person.
    I have very vivid dreams, that do tend to occur in real life. And when i say vivid I mean its like im actually there, I feel pain and other things.

The thing with the Aura-Seeing-Ability is very interesting though!
    I have tried to concentrate on learning how to do it but alas i gave up.
    A friend of my mothers claims to be able to though. She says mine is golden.
    Like my moms.

I find this kind of topic very interesting, but im too scared to get into wicca/witchcraf/pagan stuff.
    I have not enough knowledge of it, and a load of respect.
    I prefer not to fool around with things i have no knowledge of.
    Less i get myself or soemoneelse in trouble.
    I tried reading other people's auras but I fail at that big time ! The only thing that happens is that my eyes get tired of trying to see them lol

But again nothing bad will happen to you by just learning about it

I read about and seen the movie about The Gacy murders

And now I have knowledge of what was done

Did knowing about that make me want to go out there and repeat what he did?

No it did not

But it was an interesting movie to watch nonetheless

On the same token, learning about something even something that frightens us, is not a bad thing as long as you don't go around trying to reenact what you just learned about

Wicca is a religion based on worshiping many different gods and goddesses (I am NOT Wiccan)

I don't share any of thier core beliefs, but I do respect that they have them

Ive learned in life that it doesnt really matter what or who you believe in, as long as you don't do harm to another person

You can worship a roach if that what keeps you living a good life

Dreams are another fascinating subject I still want to learn more about them though

I rarely remember my dreams, but those I do remember, tend to be very vivid

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    13d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    I tried reading other people's auras but I fail at that big time ! The only thing that happens is that my eyes get tired of trying to see them lol

But again nothing bad will happen to you by just learning about it

I read about and seen the movie about The Gacy murders

And now I have knowledge of what was done

Did knowing about that make me want to go out there and repeat what he did?

No it did not

But it was an interesting movie to watch nonetheless

On the same token, learning about something even something that frightens us, is not a bad thing as long as you don't go around trying to reenact what you just learned about

Wicca is a religion based on worshiping many different gods and goddesses (I am NOT Wiccan)

I don't share any of thier core beliefs, but I do respect that they have them

Ive learned in life that it doesnt really matter what or who you believe in, as long as you don't do harm to another person

You can worship a roach if that what keeps you living a good life

Dreams are another fascinating subject I still want to learn more about them though

I rarely remember my dreams, but those I do remember, tend to be very vivid
    Of course not, I just like to handle such knowledge with care.

I laughed about the part with the roach, Im exactly the same way. As in thats the way i see it too.

Dreams are unbelievabley fascinating and not nearly as studied as they could be.
    I almost always remember my dreams, its a rare occaision that i dont.
    To the extent that they are almost like memories from another world. (which can be very confusing at times.)
    The earliest dream I remember is a nightmare from when i was 5. Every detail to this day.
    It is a talent i have to be careful about if I dont want to end up insane at the young age of 20.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Of course not, I just like to handle such knowledge with care.

I laughed about the part with the roach, Im exactly the same way. As in thats the way i see it too.

Dreams are unbelievabley fascinating and not nearly as studied as they could be.
    I almost always remember my dreams, its a rare occaision that i dont.
    To the extent that they are almost like memories from another world. (which can be very confusing at times.)
    The earliest dream I remember is a nightmare from when i was 5. Every detail to this day.
    It is a talent i have to be careful about if I dont want to end up insane at the young age of 20.
    I think its because that as a rule I usually wake up suddenly by my dog's barking, so I go from being in a deep sleep to being startled awake

I think that if I were to wake up slowly, I would have a better chance of remembering my dreams

Some think dreams are hidden memories and some think dreams are travels to different realms and others think they are just our subconscious

I honestly don't know what I think , but I do wish I could have better dream recall with them

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    13d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    If you want to remember waking up slowly can help yes, but the main trick is, is to try and recall what happened in the dream shortly after awakening.
    Some people even have dream diaries
    It really depends, sometimes i know its my subconcious dealing with stuff that bothers me / is going on in my life.
    Other times its really hard to find a connection to whats going on / my subconcious could b dealing with.
    I personally like to believe in parallel universes, and that during dreams one can catch a glimpse.
    That is when its not currently about a drect subject in my life.

As said, very interesting topic ^^

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindbender For This Useful Post:

Warlock (02-04-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If you want to remember waking up slowly can help yes, but the main trick is, is to try and recall what happened in the dream shortly after awakening.
    Some people even have dream diaries
    It really depends, sometimes i know its my subconcious dealing with stuff that bothers me / is going on in my life.
    Other times its really hard to find a connection to whats going on / my subconcious could b dealing with.
    I personally like to believe in parallel universes, and that during dreams one can catch a glimpse.
    That is when its not currently about a drect subject in my life.

As said, very interesting topic ^^
    Yes good idea! Maybe I will try to have a dream diary although it will be blank for months lol

But I def want to learn more about dreams in general

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    13d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Yes good idea! Maybe I will try to have a dream diary although it will be blank for months lol

But I def want to learn more about dreams in general
    If it really interests you, getting to know ones own dreams (and maybe analysing them) can be very helpful.
    Scientists know only a fraction that they could about our brains, when it comes to dreaming /the spiritual element of humans though, theyre nearly clueless.
    The best explanation for why we dream so far is, that its our brains trying to prepare us for dangerous/stressful situations in real life.
    A prep training why we rest so to say.
    But i personally think that it isnt just that

When you look into them, dreams can be very helpful.
    Lucid dreaming is very fun too~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If it really interests you, getting to know ones own dreams (and maybe analysing them) can be very helpful.
    Scientists know only a fraction that they could about our brains, when it comes to dreaming /the spiritual element of humans though, theyre nearly clueless.
    The best explanation for why we dream so far is, that its our brains trying to prepare us for dangerous/stressful situations in real life.
    A prep training why we rest so to say.
    But i personally think that it isnt just that

When you look into them, dreams can be very helpful.
    Lucid dreaming is very fun too~
    Yes I want to try lucid dreaming

And also want to learn dream interpetation

I'm also interested in learning about numerology as well because certain numbers seem to crop up frequently

And btw,your siggy.... its hilarious! Can't stop looking at it lol