Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wicca/Witchcraft/Pagan Rituals. Any of you practice?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I wouldn't say i'm into anything but I do have weird things that have happened to me my whole life.

I've always been able to see auras around people, and the "colour of the wind". I have weird dreams that end up coming true in some form or another. Whether it be incidents, people in my dreams etc. I've met people in my dreams before actually meeting them. I don't discuss this with anyone in real life, because well it's weird. I have seen psychics and other people who read energy, and they all have mentioned my "gift". I can naturally palm read, i've never been taught but again I don't do it and tell them, I read them for myself to know what kind of person they are. But I usually get a pretty good sense from their auras. Honestly, I have only ever come across one person who had a sense of extreme pure evil, there are bad people of course, but pure evil was terrifying. We exchanged looks, and I know he knew I knew what he was. I'll never forget that smile as long as I live. But again, I don't practice or even have a definition for what goes on, but it has been happening since I was a child.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WaterWings For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (02-01-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    59d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterWings View Post
    I wouldn't say i'm into anything but I do have weird things that have happened to me my whole life.

I've always been able to see auras around people, and the "colour of the wind". I have weird dreams that end up coming true in some form or another. Whether it be incidents, people in my dreams etc. I've met people in my dreams before actually meeting them. I don't discuss this with anyone in real life, because well it's weird. I have seen psychics and other people who read energy, and they all have mentioned my "gift". I can naturally palm read, i've never been taught but again I don't do it and tell them, I read them for myself to know what kind of person they are. But I usually get a pretty good sense from their auras. Honestly, I have only ever come across one person who had a sense of extreme pure evil, there are bad people of course, but pure evil was terrifying. We exchanged looks, and I know he knew I knew what he was. I'll never forget that smile as long as I live. But again, I don't practice or even have a definition for what goes on, but it has been happening since I was a child.
    I think that is absolutely amazing. I would love to be able to have your gift. I am so envious...

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    I think that is absolutely amazing. I would love to be able to have your gift. I am so envious...
    Ahhh, lol.

I'm not sure you really would. That paired with a photographic memory is almost maddening. I was born on a full moon and am a Gemini. Quite the strange combination of events. I must say at least I was blessed with an intelligent mind and enough sense to not lose my mind .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    Everyone has the ability to be able to see Auras or to be telepathic!

Children are naturally psychic but as we grow older ,we loose the ability to be psychic because instead of embracing our natural "gifts" we push them aside for intellectual thought processes instead .

But even now,you can still develop these hidden talents it will just take you a bit longer for them to come forth .There are many books that can explain how to awaken your latent psychic abilities but the first step in doing this ,is to let go of any fear you have and to allow yourself the freedom to just experience events as they happen naturally.

There are many different types of psychic abilities.We are stronger in some abilities then others .Just like some people are able to see auras,others are able to see or hear things that others can't .

I have always experienced the supernatural in one form or another since I was a child .Some may consider this a gift while others consider it a curse.I consider this to just be part of life

Maybe we should open up a thread on the supernatural for I have many tales to tell about this!

But one thing I have learned is that we are ALL psychic ! We just need to allow ourselves permission to fully experience it .

What I mean about permission is simple

When you experience something even remotely unexplainable our first human tendency is to try to explain it logically.When we can't do that. we tend to just dismiss it
    In order to be able to develop your psychic abilities fully,you need to learn to let go of any and all logical explanations and to allow yourself to just feel it without any fears

Gawd this was NOT mean to be a course on this lol but I have a tendency to do just that but if anyone is at all interested on exploring this further just message me and I will tell you all the experiences I have had in my life and still am experiencing to this day

Years ago I use to run a forum on the supernatural ,but it died many moons ago (I let it die)
    But maybe this will inspire me to revive it again

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warlock For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (02-02-2015),Misha (02-02-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    These things are not good

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevitriol View Post
    These things are not good
    How is something that is natural not good?

We all have different senses .We can hear,see,taste,touch and smell .These are innate ablities we all have yet when was the last time you questioned these abilities?

I bet never! The same can be said for psychic abilities .We hear ,see,taste, touch and smell but its done on a more primitive level

The reason we question those abilities is because we can't explain it with science

We fear what we do not understand

But I assure you its very natural and nothing to fear

Why do people fear death? Death is a natural process yet most people are afraid to die

Why is that? Because we do not know what happens after we die so fear keeps us afraid

Learn about your "other" natural senses and you will not be held hostage by your own fears

There is nothing "bad" or "evil" about learning to get in touch with your natural senses

What is evil though are those that use their abilities to hurt others ,or to manipulate others

Trust me this is not anything to fear ,but just a different way of learning all about what we are capable of as humans

We are amazing! There is soooo much we can do if only we learn to harness our natural talents

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Warlock For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (02-02-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    How is something that is natural not good?

We all have different senses .We can hear,see,taste,touch and smell .These are innate ablities we all have yet when was the last time you questioned these abilities?

I bet never! The same can be said for psychic abilities .We hear ,see,taste, touch and smell but its done on a more primitive level

The reason we question those abilities is because we can't explain it with science

We fear what we do not understand

But I assure you its very natural and nothing to fear

Why do people fear death? Death is a natural process yet most people are afraid to die

Why is that? Because we do not know what happens after we die so fear keeps us afraid

Learn about your "other" natural senses and you will not be held hostage by your own fears

There is nothing "bad" or "evil" about learning to get in touch with your natural senses

What is evil though are those that use their abilities to hurt others ,or to manipulate others

Trust me this is not anything to fear ,but just a different way of learning all about what we are capable of as humans

We are amazing! There is soooo much we can do if only we learn to harness our natural talents
    Ok so I am not afraid of death and I also know what happens after we die either we go to heaven or hell. Heaven is full of pleasures and good stuff and Hell is full of torture, a person will enter either of these places on basis of his deeds either good or bad. I called this thing bad, because people usually take wrong advantage of these things to fullfil their needs. One of my relative was under black magic few days ago and had to face severe torture. So these things are "bad". And we shouldn't also believe in fortune tellers, palmists etc. They are nothing!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Ok so I am not afraid of death and I also know what happens after we die either we go to heaven or hell. Heaven is full of pleasures and good stuff and Hell is full of torture, a person will enter either of these places on basis of his deeds either good or bad. I called this thing bad, because people usually take wrong advantage of these things to fullfil their needs. One of my relative was under black magic few days ago and had to face severe torture. So these things are "bad". And we shouldn't also believe in fortune tellers, palmists etc. They are nothing!

I respect your belief in the afterlife but no one really knows this for a fact since no one has come back from the dead to tell us if this is true or false

What you have is called faith and having faith is a good thing if that helps you in whatever path life takes you into

And if your belief system is what helps YOU lead a moral life then thats awesome!

I do however ,expect the same respect from you in understanding that not everyone shares your belief system,and it is really rude and judgemental to proclaim that what other people believe in is "bad"

I personally have no idea if Heaven or Hell exist, but I live my life based on my own moral standards, and not based on the threat of eternal damnation or eternal bliss

Magick has no color!

There is no such thing as "black" or "white" magick

True Magick is all about INTENT and your intent is what makes it be used for good (white) or bad (black)

I am sorry that your relative became a victim of someone else's bad intent but sometimes bad things happen to good people and you must keep up the faith !

What you "label" as bad I see as perfectly natural

But I do ask that you try to keep an open mind about things, because not everything that you see is real, and not everything that is hidden isn't
    Last edited by Warlock; 02-03-2015 at 11:02 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warlock For This Useful Post:

bluevitriol (02-03-2015),Lindsay (02-03-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    8d 20h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    I respect your belief in the afterlife but no one really knows this for a fact since no one has come back from the dead to tell us if this is true or false

What you have is called faith and having faith is a good thing if that helps you in whatever path life takes you into

And if your belief system is what helps YOU lead a moral life then thats awesome!

I do however ,expect the same respect from you in understanding that not everyone shares your belief system,and it is really rude and judgemental to proclaim that what other people believe in is "bad"

I personally have no idea if Heaven or Hell exist, but I live my life based on my own moral standards, and not based on the threat of eternal damnation or eternal bliss

Magick has no color!

There is no such thing as "black" or "white" magick

True Magick is all about INTENT and your intent is what makes it be used for good (white) or bad (black)

I am sorry that your relative became a victim of someone else's bad intent but sometimes bad things happen to good people and you must keep up the faith !

What you "label" as bad I see as perfectly natural

But I do ask that you try to keep an open mind about things, because not everything that you see is real, and not everything that is hidden isn't
    I know that there is no such thing as 'black' or 'white magic' dude. But over here it is known by 'Black Magic' so I used that name. Yeah I am a bit closed minded. Btw Thanks Alot for respecting my belief Sorry for being a bit rude ^^ was just expressing my view :3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bluevitriol For This Useful Post:

Warlock (02-03-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 13h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I know that there is no such thing as 'black' or 'white magic' dude. But over here it is known by 'Black Magic' so I used that name. Yeah I am a bit closed minded. Btw Thanks Alot for respecting my belief Sorry for being a bit rude ^^ was just expressing my view :3
    No problem and thank you for understanding my beliefs as well .And I too am sorry if I came off as being rude in any manner ,that was not my intent

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Warlock For This Useful Post:

bluevitriol (02-04-2015)