DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    I'll watch that video when I hop on my laptop. It will probably eat my data on my phone haha.
    It is very true that some people aren't able to see the big picture. Some people zoom in to very specific issues and judge somebody based off their view on just that issue.and that is very frustrating.

As far as the welfare state is concerned, there are definitely people who need help and im fine with them gettig that help to make life better. There are also those who abuse things to no end. They don't want to work, don't want to contribute, just get their check each month and live off the government. That is not okay. It's not so much the overpopulating that's the issue in the US, it's the fact that not everyone pulls their own weight. I don't mind immigrants. Heck, my family came here from Italy three generations ago. There's a right way and a wrong way, and once you get here you should expect a free ride. I feel like I'm rambling at this point. Too much going on for me to properly articulate my thoughts at the moment.

tl dr -- the years following this election will be very interesting

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KittyNikki View Post
    Every day I am more and more amazed with the things the American government is getting away with. I understand the theory behind everything, but in practice nothing ever ends up anywhere as nice and neat as it should. Unfortunately American is becoming corrupt, and this election it defiantly shows. There is no one country that is perfect, but the driving forces in America are leading the sheeple down a dark and dangerous path.
    The election is becoming very corrupt. There's been lots of shady things going on with funds for campaigns, to big business trying to push candidates out. Even some of the electors have decided to do their own thing and not vote how the people want. I think it was New York where the electors said even if everyone voted Bernie, they would still give the votes to Hillary because they are friends. That's bullshit right there lol.
    When everybody wants trump to fail, that's one reason you can be sure he's on to something. Big business, the current admin, democrats, republicans, heck even some celebs said they would leave if he was elected. I feel like him being in the race really shook things up. It threatened the established politicians and their corrupt game they have been playing for oh so long
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I think the current government is afraid of Trump because if he did get elected and change all this stuff and it actually fixes the country and everyone loves it they won't want to change back. Current government will collapse the country in no time! Just look at South America and other parts of the world crashing. Change is needed to survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    If anybody needs any further proof of how stupid America is today, just take a look at the story about the Supreme Court justice who died recently. Jsut in time, before Obamas administration was up. Now he can appoint somebody who will swing the vote in the opposite direction. They didn't do an autopsy on the judge either, how sketchy is that. Almost as if somebody wanted to expedite the issue and get it over with as quickly as possible. That whole thing was veryyyy strange and I doubt half of the citizens even know it happened because they don't follow what's going on in the country.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    @(you need an account to see links) You're right! It's extremely easy to rule a country and get re-elected when everyone depends on you, when people don't need to rely completely on the government anymore they learn to think better, they get educated, and they see the flaws in the current administration.
    See Brazil, for example! Impeachment for the current president will be voted tomorrow, tune in to see shit going down.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybun For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (04-16-2016),Naked Gamer (04-16-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    22h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post

The election is becoming very corrupt. There's been lots of shady things going on with funds for campaigns, to big business trying to push candidates out. Even some of the electors have decided to do their own thing and not vote how the people want. I think it was New York where the electors said even if everyone voted Bernie, they would still give the votes to Hillary because they are friends. That's bullshit right there lol.
    When everybody wants trump to fail, that's one reason you can be sure he's on to something. Big business, the current admin, democrats, republicans, heck even some celebs said they would leave if he was elected. I feel like him being in the race really shook things up. It threatened the established politicians and their corrupt game they have been playing for oh so long
    I have to agree with you. Like I said everything about the government is becoming rather corrupt.
    @(you need an account to see links) You are defiantly right. If Trump is elected a lot of things will change, the entire mind set of the president will be completely different. Trump is not a politician, for better or worse he is a businessman. American needs a change, wither for good or bad we won't know for sure until after, but things need to change.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tempestmancer For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (04-16-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) You're right! It's extremely easy to rule a country and get re-elected when everyone depends on you, when people don't need to rely completely on the government anymore they learn to think better, they get educated, and they see the flaws in the current administration.
    See Brazil, for example! Impeachment for the current president will be voted tomorrow, tune in to see shit going down.
    What did the Brazilian president so that led to an impeachment vote?
    Obama was threatened with impeachment before but that kinda disappeared. Probably the result of some back room talks haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (04-16-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    I'm just starting to think the current administration want to collapse the economy and maybe just start a world war while they're at it with all the shit going down with Russian and Middle East and soon the Arabs if Obama does release the 9/11 Docs, shit storm is going to happen soon I can see it!

If Americas Economy collapse that will collapse most of the world too!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    What did the Brazilian president so that led to an impeachment vote?
    Obama was threatened with impeachment before but that kinda disappeared. Probably the result of some back room talks haha
    Bought votes, accepted bribes and bribed companies herself, was aware, allowed and actively participated in the recent Petrobras scandal (she was some higher-up there at some point, there is NO WAY she wouldn't know that billions of R$ from the company were basically stolen, of course she wasn't president at the time, but the scandal was still going even during her first term), she and the ex-president Lula are right now at this very very moment trying to buy votes so she can stay in power, offering millions of R$ from the money that belong to the people.
    They have an army of their own called the MST, which were so-called "farmers" complaining about the bad distribution of land, but now they use their position to illegally invade and even destroy private lands, but they are protected by the government so nothing happens to them, they're also rich as fuck but act as if they're poor so they get free lands, then sell them, rinse and repeat. A couple days ago the cops found weapons and guns in a MST camp, they were going to take them to the anti and pro government protests that are happening tomorrow, they were going to kill people who don't support the government. The current left is not afraid to kill to stay where they are, so watch your backs, people!
    It's SO MUCH SHIT, I must be forgetting something, but Brazilians have an enormous tolerance for corruption.

She screwed the economy so good that dollar went from 1:2-ish to 1:4 ratio in ~3 months, fuck you Dilma it's your fault I can't buy UCs!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cybun For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (04-16-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by scarmans View Post
    I'm just starting to think the current administration want to collapse the economy and maybe just start a world war while they're at it with all the shit going down with Russian and Middle East and soon the Arabs if Obama does release the 9/11 Docs, shit storm is going to happen soon I can see it!

If Americas Economy collapse that will collapse most of the world too!
    Obama doesn't want to release the 9/11 documents, go figure. He's all for siding with Saudi Arabia instead of the citizens of this country. Saudi Arabia has threatened to sell off their US assets if the documents are released, but that would hurt their economy quite a bit too. Also makes me wonder why this threat is coming across the table if they have nothing to hide.... hmm. Obama is siding with his buddies over there though so those documents will probably never see the light of day.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Obama doesn't want to release the 9/11 documents, go figure. He's all for siding with Saudi Arabia instead of the citizens of this country. Saudi Arabia has threatened to sell off their US assets if the documents are released, but that would hurt their economy quite a bit too. Also makes me wonder why this threat is coming across the table if they have nothing to hide.... hmm. Obama is siding with his buddies over there though so those documents will probably never see the light of day.
    Something real fishy going on for sure there. These days I read most of that sort of news from non main stream news sources they seem more reliable these days then main stream news which is as corrupt as the government over there. Did you know Hillary gets any video about her that may hurt her in anyway suppressed on YouTube? And those you-tubers also won't get Ad venue as well. This election really shined a dark light on the US as a whole and the corruption is so visible yet no one is getting arrested and main stream news just doesn't give a shit!.