DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wonder what thats about then... Were you running the 2 accounts simultaneously while sending scores?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by foxhoundhd View Post
    Wonder what thats about then... Were you running the 2 accounts simultaneously while sending scores?
    Program was open 2 times. One with High anonymous/Elite Proxy the other without.

I did notice the program for both accounts would once in awhile say Account not logged in, logging back in. But everything seemed to be working just fine. Had no trouble logging in to use the Lab ray on my accounts this morning. The lab was the only thing I had used on either account other than AC SS in awhile.

Does anyone know if the IP bans are indefinite for the first time now? Because I know years ago the first time you got IP banned it was not indefinite. Even if it is, IP addresses are so easy to have changed by your ISP anyway. *cackles*

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) just came home, checked my account and it is fine along with a bunch of others, not going to say the #.

Something had to have happened wrong on your end, whether it was a mistake of showing yourself to someone/the public or someone randomly stumbling upon your account, seeing your AC stats somehow (did you do the trophy glitch?) and then mass reporting you. Maybe you set off a flag some other way that is not related to the Altador Cup (it is very possible).

Either way, my program does not set off flags so the freeze could not have happened from just running the program. Please do not worry everyone, you're safe.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Did you put your clraik user and pass in first?

I did yes, then when i go onto the Logon Manager and enter my details it comes up with the Status Not loged in Username
    Its been working perfect for the past few days though so i have no idea, my computer did do a software update last night, not sure if that would of knocked something off!
    Try changing your Neopets account password to something like xxxxxxx### or a mix of that.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Bowsette (06-12-2015),metaldroga (06-12-2015),Rose (06-12-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 19h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) just came home, checked my account and it is fine along with a bunch of others, not going to say the #.

Something had to have happened wrong on your end, whether it was a mistake of showing yourself to someone/the public or someone randomly stumbling upon your account, seeing your AC stats somehow (did you do the trophy glitch?) and then mass reporting you. Maybe you set off a flag some other way that is not related to the Altador Cup (it is very possible).

Either way, my program does not set off flags so the freeze could not have happened from just running the program. Please do not worry everyone, you're safe.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Try changing your Neopets account password to something like xxxxxxx### or a mix of that.
    Great to hear Joe, thank you :3

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    idk if its possible, but instead of using only time to start, what if this option is available:
    play yooyuball (configuring settings)* at 11:02:17 PM* and after finishing, play SoSd (you configure the settings hhere too, with time and score)* 3 minutes after (you set the time. the option right after is available too, just choose "0") and right before the "ac sender task now stopped", it starts automatically the other game?
    * = already exists

this is bc for maxing yyb you need 3.4h, but its not exactly 3.4h bc it depends on program delay. so, if you set to star a game like 4h later, what if the internet fail? it will delay a little bit more to max. and well, some other erros I can't describe. I think this will solve everything.
    I mean, I can't describe very well bc english isn't my first language. but, please, @(you need an account to see links) understand what I'm asking for.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
    idk if its possible, but instead of using only time to start, what if this option is available:
    play yooyuball (configuring settings)* at 11:02:17 PM* and after finishing, play SoSd (you configure the settings hhere too, with time and score)* 3 minutes after (you set the time. the option right after is available too, just choose "0") and right before the "ac sender task now stopped", it starts automatically the other game?
    * = already exists

this is bc for maxing yyb you need 3.4h, but its not exactly 3.4h bc it depends on program delay. so, if you set to star a game like 4h later, what if the internet fail? it will delay a little bit more to max. and well, some other erros I can't describe. I think this will solve everything.
    I mean, I can't describe very well bc english isn't my first language. but, please, @(you need an account to see links) understand what I'm asking for.
    You can already do this... check the scheduler settings.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    141 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    how? I was wondering that too but I don't know how to do it.

scheduler settings?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    100d 9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    but in the scheduler settings I have to do some math to know when it will finish

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kad View Post
    how? I was wondering that too but I don't know how to do it.

scheduler settings?
    You'll need something like this

username|Yooyuball|0-2,0-2,0-0,0-1,0-1,0-4,7-8,2-2,0-1,0-1|160-180|*|4:44:54 AM|Waiting..|68|No
    username|Make Some Noise|3200-5400|24-40|4:45:54 AM|1:30:54 PM|Waiting..|762|No
    in your schedules.txt
    That's the time I want the YYB bot to end (because it'll start no matter what time it is & it was 12:54 atm I wrote this) and since the max it takes to complete is ~3.4 hrs...
    This is when the next bot will start (1 minute after YYB is finished)|and end, since it takes about 8 hours to max out MSN
    Of course you'll need to modify the times to your 'needs'[COLOR="Silver"]

Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
    but in the scheduler settings I have to do some math to know when it will finish
    There's no definitive/exact time because i would look suspicious don't you think? (I mean, finishing each game in the exact same time) Just use the average time, you'll probably miss a game (or some or some) but better than leaving it running longer than it should especially since the ASC seems to ignore the max. plays on YYB
    Last edited by Accelerator; 06-13-2015 at 01:15 AM.

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    6d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I do believe what he meant is making a way for the program to auto detect when it is done and start the next thing on a 'priority' list that you would make up.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to korrae For This Useful Post:

Kad (06-13-2015)

Page 83 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast