DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    92d 14h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    I never had any trouble moving NC. Think of it this way, lots of NC gets traded onsite daily and sent to a ton of different accounts. I don't think they check into it unless someone on the boards unhappy with a trade reports you.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    126/0
    Mentioned
    300 times
    Time Online
    218d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by lagrima View Post
    That's such a relief to hear, I've been waiting and sending only a little bit each day but it's mostly to the same account so I'm still slightly scared, when you say a ton how many (roughly) do you mean? The account is inactive so I'm not super worried about that part haha
    I've stolen around 15 items from the same account, and up to 200 caps total from several different accounts

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    119d 7h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybun View Post
    I've stolen around 15 items from the same account, and up to 200 caps total from several different accounts
    Wow, that's a lot! I feel a lot better now

Quote Originally Posted by Rowena View Post
    I never had any trouble moving NC. Think of it this way, lots of NC gets traded onsite daily and sent to a ton of different accounts. I don't think they check into it unless someone on the boards unhappy with a trade reports you.
    That makes sense to me. So even if I send a fairly big number of items to one account (I exchanged some things though, sent neomails and all), it should be fine? That's great news!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    83 times
    Time Online
    99d 4h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I've never had trouble sending nc items, even if it is a large amount, and I've sold a tonnnnn of nc over the past few yrs. I like to think that tnt would rather not freeze people who spend a lot on nc anyways but as long as no one reports you then they probably won't look into you account or anything/see anything sus.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cootiesbag For This Useful Post:

♥ lagrima ♥ (11-06-2018)