DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Luckily my state made it very easy to obtain ours! Congrats to you and your future hubby on the big day! We are getting married this Monday the 17th!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    it was normal today. found out i got my position and have my interview tomorrow. then sadness hit and me missing my sister just smacked me. overall decent till that happened. but i know i have to make it a good day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

♥ lint ♥ (07-12-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    Luckily my state made it very easy to obtain ours! Congrats to you and your future hubby on the big day! We are getting married this Monday the 17th!
    When we were first throwing around dates. We had it down to the 17th and 27th of this month. We ultimately ended up picking the 27th when we realized it was my fiancés best friend's birthday. My fiancé can't remember dates to save his life. His best friend Jimmy, His brother John and His nephew Stevee died in the summer of 2020. Within a 4-month time frame. Jimmy's wife loved that we were choosing between the 2 days and pushed us towards the 27th as it was Jimmy's birthday.

We have not really planned anything as we really wanted to just keep the moment between us. I might have Jimmy's wife tag along with us if we do drive down to DC though.

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    it was normal today. found out i got my position and have my interview tomorrow. then sadness hit and me missing my sister just smacked me. overall decent till that happened. but i know i have to make it a good day.
    I remember hearing about your sister on here. I am so sorry for your loss. I was going through a rough patch and wasn't getting on here much at the time.

Grief is weird like that. Somedays are easier then others. Sometimes it feels like you have a hold on your emotions, and something can hit you smack in the face. A smell, a memory, a moment you want to share. Its crazy. I never really fully understood what it was like to lose someone I was close to. I didn't understand, I still probably can't compare to what you are going through. Or even my best friend whose 11 year old son 2 years ago never woke up after falling asleep on the ride home from a family vacation in the back seat of there car. His death has hit me the hardest in my life. I was at the hospital the day he was born. He was born 7 weeks early. I was not in the room when he was born my friend and her son's dad was. I somehow was the first person to get to see him and snapped a few pictures as they whisked him down the hall to the NICU. My friend was forever grateful. I was the first person to ever get to watch him when he was 2 weeks old. Was there at the hospital when his 2 younger brothers were born to. I miss that kid like crazy he was not my own kid but he was the closest kid in my life for a long time. When my nephew was born 4 years later they were my 2 favorite kiddos in the world.

Take care of yourself. Don't let anyone tell you how you should be handling the situation. You are doing the best you can tight now. Take the time you need, talk to the people that best support you.
    Some time's we just need to feel our emotions. The hurt the pain, the sadness, the anger. That;s ok to.

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SourSkittles For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (07-13-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 1h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I cried a lot today.

My partner flew off this morning, he's going halfway around the world on a business trip and I miss him terribly. Getting back from the airport, the moment I stepped through the door, I felt the gaping hole of his absence and that hit me hard.

I let it out for a good chunk of the day and have managed to pull myself together in the last few hours, and I did some productive things around the apartment and now have put on some music. Little things like that help fill the silence, makes me feel less alone.

I am trying to remind myself that this sadness is good sadness, it just means theres a good thing there.
    Last edited by Uma; 07-23-2023 at 03:26 AM.

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Unexpected funds came in and more tomorrow. I'm excited to stock up our pantry, freezer & household esentials over the next few days.

Oh Sour Skittles Gummies are good but not really sour.

Custom userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom RYU bar by Infected
    Signature: Made by Me SourSkittles

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Work is tough but TGIF. Work has been a pain lately and I'm always mentally tired after every work day.
    I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can stay indoors and play Baldur's Gate 3 all day lol!

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    good but had a bit of a weird morning bc i tried to login here and i went from qbert to lore accurate q*bert and it threw me off and locked me outta here for a bit. whoever did that, well played LMAOOOO thank you for turning me into the most arcade accurate q*bert i can be. scared me tho. thought neo_truths got me and for what. doing nc stuff offsite?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Sorry about that, @(you need an account to see links)! I noticed that your name was missing the famous asterisk and added it, but I can change it back if you'd prefer!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-11-2023),Q*bert (08-11-2023),SourSkittles (08-11-2023),Synth Salazzle (08-11-2023)

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Sorry about that, @(you need an account to see links)! I noticed that your name was missing the famous asterisk and added it, but I can change it back if you'd prefer!
    NOOO its so funny i didnt know we could have the asterisk in our usernames!!!! thank you for making me arcade accurate. i'm going to go hop into a snake now

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Q*bert For This Useful Post:

Bat (08-11-2023),SourSkittles (08-11-2023),Synth Salazzle (08-11-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    I designed and ordered my wedding ring today! I don't wear jewelry (feels cumbersome to me, especially rings) but I'm excited about this one. It's going to be a high polish rose gold band with lil blue mystic topaz (topazes?) embedded in it. Possibly alternating with diamonds, possible all diamonds if it ends up looking too weird-funky instead of cool-funky with the topaz. I can't wait to see the rendering.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

hellraid (08-11-2023),kittyray (08-11-2023)

Page 188 of 203 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast