DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) Happy birthday!

@(you need an account to see links) I have basically no animosity against you, and in fact I guess if you read the first few pages I was sort of shocked when all this went down, especially since it did seem like you were trying to stop being so report happy and trying to make your friends less so. Some people would say you're just being two-faced but it's just in the end, we all go along with the people we hang out with, even if there's stuff we don't agree on, we let ourselves be okay with it because to us it's worth it in some way. I don't agree with a lot of the anger on clraik (I mean, I'm actually not even angry at the person I know reported my $200 UC and got me frozen - I cried, but in the end I couldn't get angry enough to try and get her into trouble) but I do like the people because they're funny and many are generous, and because of course I love to buy and this is an awesome place to be to do that. And maybe that's true for you and the Purge Chat, maybe you do disagree with them about reporting pets, even though you did used to, but at least from the board I remember where you mentioned that and Irish basically snubbed you, it seemed to me like you tried...what more can you do? You still like your friends, nobody should expect you to totally break off and start advocating something that's not allowed. While the drama was fun to watch *fascinating and horrifying lol* and I like what it may lead to (a happier PC that knows more about how harmless buying and selling UCs can be) I'm sorry you had to suffer, regardless of what you've done, and hope even if you can't get your pets back that you can have fun on Neopets. Sorry for the ramble!

Edit: Mind you, I don't often get angry, and I'm a pretty sympathetic person in all but the worst cases, just saying, in case someone feels the need to say my lack of anger is unjustified itself. XD And please note I can only judge by what I've seen...which only occurred after everyone tried to out Panther so all I saw was her reaction to it, not her actions to begin with. I can't believe anyone is really that bad, probably because I've never met anyone like that...
    Last edited by Corliss; 09-14-2013 at 01:10 PM.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Haha View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Clraik knows who YOU told them I am. Not who I am. There is a difference.

Who a person is is made up of both the good and bad that they do. I've done some bad stuff, but I've also done a lot of good. But of course, that never gets re-posted because it doesn't make fun drama.
    If everyone on this thread had people like you, who watch them for any mistake and instantly repost it and complain about it...I have a feeling they would look just as guilty as me.
    Well, considering we've been watching you on the purge chat, I don't think I've really had to say much. You can try and front it like it's a small group of people spreading lies about you, sure. Again, manipulative. It isn't. We've WATCHED you on the purge chat and we know enough to know that you're... well... at fault here. Observational evidence and all that.

I personally don't care if you've done a lot of bad or a lot good. The only thing I care about is that you keep doing what you're doing, you keep acting like we're some sort of "evil group of cheaters" who steal accounts and hurt people, when in reality this is all just the culmination of a group of people who are tired of being oppressed by the lynch-mob mentality you guys have started.

P.S. Why would people on this thread be watched? We mind our own business and haven't started any sort of awful trend that's affected a bunch of people. If you're gonna say "well lol ur converting people's pets" - temporary revenge != awful trend. You're introducing strawmen arguments where they don't belong.

I don't get why you can't just say sorry, move on, agree that what you're doing is bad, and stop shifting the blame off of yourself. You know you deserved what happened, stop trying to justify/deny it. omfg it's not even an argument

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Brett (09-14-2013),Clair (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    37d 18h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mai View Post
    I will try to watch it some day... eventually. Is it gory?
    Very gory but even someone like me who hates that kind of stuff can easily get past that part.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I can say without a shadow of a doubt that PC'ers do report out of jealousy. They offer on a UC pet and when they get rejected THEN they put on their detective caps and try to get the UC iced. I've seen it happen. By the way, aren't there repercussions for false reporting? What the hell happened to that?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saru For This Useful Post:

Frump (09-14-2013),oventoast (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Honestly, I don't expect you to until I actually start acting nicer. :/
    But it's hard to be a good person 100% of the time. Especially when you've just been hacked and a whole board of people hates you for not very good reasons.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 2h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlikesugar View Post
    Very gory but even someone like me who hates that kind of stuff can easily get past that part.
    I suppose it is worth checking out then. I was always too afraid to play the game too XD

Quote Originally Posted by Saru View Post
    I can say without a shadow of a doubt that PC'ers do report out of jealousy. They offer on a UC pet and when they get rejected THEN they put on their detective caps and try to get the UC iced. I've seen it happen. By the way, aren't there repercussions for false reporting? What the hell happened to that?
    I've actually seen someone post on the boards about this.
    Person actually admitted they were jealous

Signature requests (you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    There are currently 64 users browsing this thread. (46 members and 18 guests)

oh boy, and i'm about to leave to go to a street fair for the afternoon.
    that amount of time out to leave me with some serious thread reading to do when i get back
    dayum

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    But it's hard to be a good person 100% of the time. Especially when you've just been hacked and a whole board of people hates you for not very good reasons.
    Just try it. Maybe even forget coming to the PC for a while, just talk with your friends through a guild or something. Maybe just start over? And it seems reasonable that perhaps your actions have been blown way out of proportion, but then it's even more important you put on a good face for everyone to see. I mean, if all your bad actions were in your past, then surely you can move past them and start anew?

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mai View Post
    I suppose it is worth checking out then. I was always too afraid to play the game too XD

I've actually seen someone post on the boards about this.
    Person actually admitted they were jealous
    There are screenies in the other two threads where people are saying things about reporting pets because they are jealous. IDK why people are acting like we are sitting here and making this stuff up and "bullying". Guilty conscious I guess.

Hence why Andrew went around converting pets on the PC last night. I guess he got sick of losing out on sales due to spiteful, nosy assholes. It's hard to be a good person 100% of the time when inactive pets you've bought are being frozen for "not very good reasons" and a whole board of people hates you for not very good reasons.

(seriously stop acting like the only victim)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Clair (09-14-2013),Corliss (09-14-2013),Double.Trouble (09-14-2013),Maki (09-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Thanks for that.
    I'm not sure this will lead to a PC where fewer people report things. It's definitely making them afraid, but PCers report more when they're afraid, not less.

Page 126 of 219 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast