18/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    6d 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

allergic to life and bored

Occasionally I wish to be able to breathe. Pah, I'm so bored. I wanna go swimming, but I rejected the offer I had to go to the beach yesterday -.-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    You're having your allergies right now?

Sorry to hear that. Mine used to be terrible too. Once sneezed so much I ended up with a nosebleed and a sore throat for a week.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    6d 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorn View Post
    You're having your allergies right now?

Sorry to hear that. Mine used to be terrible too. Once sneezed so much I ended up with a nosebleed and a sore throat for a week.
    I'm allergic to cats, dust, grass and either fish/birds or something. I'm crashing at a place with lots of animals and I'm a mess. I look stoned all the time. And that sounds bad and gross.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

This feels like a dumb question but what's with the "Posts: 0" thing confusion

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I'm allergic to cats, dust, grass and either fish/birds or something. I'm crashing at a place with lots of animals and I'm a mess. I look stoned all the time. And that sounds bad and gross.

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Have you tried taking any over-the-counter antihistamines? They can be really effective, I had to resort to using them since I couldn't go to school all sniffly, heh.

Also, posts in the SPAM section don't count towards your post count, so if you want to raise your count you should post in the other sections. Non-spammily, of course. :3

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post

I feel you, bro. I have mad allergies to animals/pollen/MORNINGS. And I'm allergic to pretty much every raw fruit (except citrus/berries) as well as some vegetables. Thankfully I don't have any of the "big" allergies like peanuts or gluten idk.

You've been posting just in the SPAM forum, I'm guessing? I don't believe post counts go up for posting in SPAM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    costco antihistamines are godlike. try it out

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    6d 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Have you tried taking any over-the-counter antihistamines? They can be really effective, I had to resort to using them since I couldn't go to school all sniffly, heh.

Also, posts in the SPAM section don't count towards your post count, so if you want to raise your count you should post in the other sections. Non-spammily, of course. :3
    I've been taking Benadryl like it's candy or something. It's all we have at the moment.

Oh, thanks for that. xD Bah.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I feel you, bro. I have mad allergies to animals/pollen/MORNINGS. And I'm allergic to pretty much every raw fruit (except citrus/berries) as well as some vegetables. Thankfully I don't have any of the "big" allergies like peanuts or gluten idk.

You've been posting just in the SPAM forum, I'm guessing? I don't believe post counts go up for posting in SPAM.
    Ouch. I think I might be allergic to pollen too. My mother's allergic to most raw fruits too, I think.

Thanks ^^

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I read the title and was ready to storm in here to flame at @(you need an account to see links) for making another one of these topics. Lucky for him and for you, it wasn't.

sneezed so much I ended up with a nosebleed
    Remind me to never wear whites when I'm out with you.

---

If the antihistamines aren't working, maybe take some benzodiazepines instead. They may not offer symptomatic relief, but you won't care once you pop a few in your mouth anyways!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    I read the title and was ready to storm in here to flame at @(you need an account to see links) for making another one of these topics. Lucky for him and for you, it wasn't.

Remind me to never wear whites when I'm out with you.

---

If the antihistamines aren't working, maybe take some benzodiazepines instead. They may not offer symptomatic relief, but you won't care once you pop a few in your mouth anyways!
    I don't have allergies anymore. Iunno what happened, but they've just completely disappeared the past three years.

And with your penchant for perversion, perhaps it is I who should avoid wearing whites when around you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    6d 3h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    sneezed so much I ended up with a nosebleed
    That kinda disturbed me. Sneezing causes very high intracranial pressure and a nosebleed can be indicative of a ruptured blood vessel, especially if followed by an episode of sneezing.

Good to see you're okay, though.

@(you need an account to see links) - Maybe you have seasonal rhinitis? You should see your doctor. And you should get rid of things that aggravate your allergy, if not possible then avoid them at least. And you should hit the beach! The ocean breeze will soothe your breathing.