Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2024 I HAVE FINALLY DISCOVERED K-POP

Last week I watched the Super music video for the first time and started to learn about Seventeen! Amazing vibes of pride and empowerment plus excellent choreography. I already love EDM with traditional instruments so Super was the perfect segue into K-pop lol. Really loved Hoshi's Spider, too.

Now watching my way through some Going Seventeen episodes and the light-hearted fun is great

Any other Seventeen fans in the thread?
    Welcome xD glad that you had a great time exploring the world of K-pop. Will 17 be the group that you will dive into the fandom haha ? watching their vlogs/ daily / variety or shows kinda brings you closer to them and getting to know of the personalities better which kinda makes you fall into fandom easier LOL but still is nice that you are having a great time xD

Well i dont think there are or maybe there would be some hidden around somewhere , those that chat here previously are all girl group fans xD
    Hoshi's spider do pop up when i was listening to spotify but i kinda forgot the song xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Vis (03-14-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    side tracking here, IU is doing her World tour (IU H.E.R. World Tour) this year in 2024! Anybody catching her in your country??!
    Hoping to win the scalpers to get some of her concert tickets! Excited!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

Ice (03-15-2024),KJiU (03-14-2024)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    side tracking here, IU is doing her World tour (IU H.E.R. World Tour) this year in 2024! Anybody catching her in your country??!
    Hoping to win the scalpers to get some of her concert tickets! Excited!
    Oh the sg tickets on april 20/21 ? haha just went to googled. Hope you get the tickets and cursed the scalpers !

Found the image of her entire world tour schedule xD
    (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

xmilo (03-14-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    21d 11h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    Welcome xD glad that you had a great time exploring the world of K-pop. Will 17 be the group that you will dive into the fandom haha ? watching their vlogs/ daily / variety or shows kinda brings you closer to them and getting to know of the personalities better which kinda makes you fall into fandom easier LOL but still is nice that you are having a great time xD

Well i dont think there are or maybe there would be some hidden around somewhere , those that chat here previously are all girl group fans xD
    Hoshi's spider do pop up when i was listening to spotify but i kinda forgot the song xD
    Yes I think so! Really excited about getting into them. The only concerts I've attended are classical music. I am looking forward to following superstars who are not born in the 1800's And maybe learn some Seventeen choreo too!!!

By pure chance they JUST announced they're attending 2 festivals in Europe this year! I can't go to the one in Germany because it overlaps with something else, and I can't go to the one in Scotland either because Glastonbury tickets always sell out one year before the event..................

Omg hahaha Seventeen fans pls come out I have so much to discuss with you 😂

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    I am looking forward to following superstars who are not born in the 1800's
    Thats basically all the k-pop idols Lols. So its a missed for 2/2 but not to worry since there will always be a chance on the next one xD

The 2 whom i know of that might know more on seventeen would be only the 2 of em will tag them for you xD @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Vis (03-18-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    OMG Seventeen

I have to share this then

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    953 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) welcome to 🔥HELL🔥 hahah! unfortunately as KJ said I Do Not perceive current boy groups but it looks like Foxglove has you covered
    @(you need an account to see links) were you successful?? my friends and I actually lucked out and were able to get decent tickets (the angle is a bit severe because we're on the side but we're one of the first side sections from the stage, so we're hoping the overall close distance makes up for it lol) and we're soooooooo fucking excited!! 😭

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

xmilo (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    175 times
    Time Online
    244d 9h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) welcome to 🔥HELL🔥 hahah! unfortunately as KJ said I Do Not perceive current boy groups but it looks like Foxglove has you covered
    @(you need an account to see links) were you successful?? my friends and I actually lucked out and were able to get decent tickets (the angle is a bit severe because we're on the side but we're one of the first side sections from the stage, so we're hoping the overall close distance makes up for it lol) and we're soooooooo fucking excited!! 😭
    OMG so happy for you! unfortunately, i didnt have enough luck this time. enjoy the concert for me, will you??!!
    which country will you be attending her concert from?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

Ice (03-18-2024),KJiU (03-18-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    21d 11h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxglove View Post
    OMG Seventeen

I have to share this then
    OMG I CANNOT HANDLE THIS First video I feel so bad because they're trying very hard... But second vid killed meeeeeeeee LOL now I'm gonna hear this whenever Hot comes on!

Do you watch Going Seventeen as well? Somehow it reminds me of the episode where Dino dubs a muted video feed of Jeonghan and it's complete nonsense but somehow works 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    🔥HELL🔥 is filled with great entertainment and music, I am loving it so far! But having just entered the fandom and now Seventeen will enlist soon, this is very sad timing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Vis For This Useful Post:

Ice (03-18-2024)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    953 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) from the USA! I've already been seeing shorts and clips of her concert bits and pieces and July seems so far off 😭😭 I absolutely will cheer extra hard so you're with us! 💗
    @(you need an account to see links) omg yea that's just another reason why stanning boy groups is painge 💀 mandatory military enlistment rip...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Vis (03-18-2024)