Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few Questions Relating to Accounts and UC Pets!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m

Exclamation Few Questions Relating to Accounts and UC Pets!

So I have a few things I would like to ask and figured this would be the best place to ask.

First question being about Trudy's surprise. I bought some NC Mall items from a website and had them sent to a side because I didn't know if having them sent to my main would cause TNT to get suspicious. In order to get them now on my main I have to either play trudy's surprise until I get the boxes or pay for nc which I would rather not do on a side. Has anyone had problems playing tudy's surprise through a VPN? I have a VPN going and I'm using a torbrowser so they can't track my IP. My only problem is I have logged into that account before not through the torbrowser but I did have my VPN going. Does this protect me? Just curious if anyone else has had problems with this or worst case got frozen.

Second question being what do you do when you don't want to use a side account anymore and get a new one? I know you can have a max of 5 accounts in total but if I have logged into multiple, while still being on VPN, will this make them think I am have too many? Most were just shells I logged into to get items or whatnot and then haven't really used since. Would it raise suspicion for me to just either make or buy other accounts to have as sides instead?

One other question is if eventually I would like to enter the spotlight competition is there anyway of TNT finding out about me buying NC items to customize my pets if I do this? Is there any sort of preventative measures I should take so TNT doesn't find out?

Also could I hear some feedback from people who have bought UC pets? What is the best way to go about this without getting frozen. I would like to eventually buy my dream pet since I know I would never be able to actually get on on site from being way too poor. Should I send it to a side and wait a while before sending to my main? Any feedback would be great!

Sorry for so many questions but thank you for your time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-18-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    The #1 rule of buying UCs is not going on the boards, particularly the PC.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

babzy (12-18-2018),Delibird (12-19-2018),♥ Dita ♥ (12-18-2018),kadoatie (12-18-2018),♥ Munna ♥ (12-18-2018)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chibicat For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (12-18-2018),♥ Munna ♥ (12-18-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorbet View Post
    Okay so I actually do frequent the pound board mostly because I like pound surfing. Do you mean I need to stop doing this while I build up my account? I have been trying to build it up recently by getting more trophies and working on customizing my pets but I realize it will take some time for now. Also what would you consider high high tier? The one I want is a UC royalgirl D:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    138d 6h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Styx For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (12-18-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    22d 19h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I have bought a few NC items here and there and am very active on the boards and have entered spotlights. From my experience, buying NC is generally quite safe and should not raise any red flags with TNT if you do it discretely and responsibly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (12-18-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Everytime people talk about the pound chat it sounds like they're talking about a gang. They don't like nobody they don't recognize in their turf.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neofreak For This Useful Post:

genesis (12-18-2018),♥ Munna ♥ (12-19-2018),Noriko (12-18-2018),Pinecone (12-19-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    20d 17h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by neofreak View Post
    Everytime people talk about the pound chat it sounds like they're talking about a gang. They don't like nobody they don't recognize in their turf.
    Well that's because some of them act like that. There are screen shots of people on the PC who admit to reporting UC pets that they think are suspicious.

OP - PLEASE listen to everyone here about staying off of the boards. A RG pet is a very sought after pet and people will question you. I do go on the boards on my main (not the PC though, never) because all of my UCs there were traded for legitimately. Even then I hide some other UCs that I have on my sides and don't show their photos.

You want to use a shell as a new side account? Is that what you're saying? Because you would need to have the same e-mail address on all of them and I'll be honest, it looks a little weird to some people if the names are different. I know some people do that, call themselves Joe on one account and Mary on another but again, you on't want to raise suspicion. If you don't log into the shell on a VPN for a few days, then log into it with your regular IP address (same one as you main), transfer stuff to it from your old side account, shut that one down (maybe leave a note on the user lookup), etc. You could get away with it. But are there games played on the shell? Has it been used like a main at all (Trudys, games, a shop, etc.) because that could look suspicious to TNT. Also account age. If it's older than your other account(s) you'll need to put a note and say it used to be your main, back in the day, or something like that.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babzy For This Useful Post:

Crow (12-18-2018),♥ Dita ♥ (12-18-2018),rainbeaux (12-18-2018)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (12-18-2018),Noriko (12-18-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by nekochen View Post
    I bought some NC Mall items from a website and had them sent to a side because I didn't know if having them sent to my main would cause TNT to get suspicious. In order to get them now on my main I have to either play trudy's surprise until I get the boxes or pay for nc which I would rather not do on a side.
    When you say "pay for nc which I would rather not do on a side." I'm not sure if you mean you don't want to be buying directly from Neopets on a side, or that you are unwilling to spend any more money. If it's the 1st one, I have a potential solution ...

If you bought NC from other sellers and had it sent to a side account, you could also buy Gift Box Capsules and have them sent to the side.
    Then you wouldn't have to play Trudy's for boxes, and you wouldn't have to worry about having a payment method linked to the side account by Neopets.

If you just don't want to spend money for boxes at all, then yes you are looking at getting lucky with Trudy's for boxes.