Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who drives you nuts on Neo and who you think that is a good player??

Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/7
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lel View Post
    that's what I thought, he went from 100 to 1700 items in 2 weeks...
    And conveniently sold off his entire r99 gallery right before Charity event when he "quit"

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    toon_link_dancing grinds my gears.
    Last edited by smileyface; 01-06-2017 at 05:45 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smileyface For This Useful Post:

Jessica (02-15-2015),teddy (02-16-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I hate self obsessed little rat cunts who try to correct me on the board in such a rude cunty manner when I'm never even wrong and then don't have the decency to apologize for being a twat.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5945 For This Useful Post:

Jessica (02-15-2015),Virus (02-16-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    what do they think you are wrong about?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I can't stand 85% of the PC. I also can't stand Bat and Forte from the BD Chat. I don't think Bat still plays, but Forte does, and being an IDB Admin he's pretty fucking sarcastic and unhelpful to newcomers on the bd chat who are looking for some advice.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Elf (02-15-2015),Jessica (02-15-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    lilangel annoys me because she applies for every uc royal that goes ufa even though she has like 300 of them
    i love luna

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Aska (02-15-2015),Elf (02-15-2015),Jessica (02-15-2015),Maison (02-16-2015),Q*bert (02-17-2015),Rue (02-19-2015),Starry (02-16-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    51d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I'm with @(you need an account to see links) on the NCC. 80% of them are only out for themselves, trying to get their 1-2 cap items to trade for 3-4caps.
    10% are very lovely people. The last 10% has no clue what they're doing/trading and I feel so badly for them but I cannot help them all.

There's a girl called Emma on the NCC and she constantly attacks other traders if she finds that the value of an item doesn't suit her. Drives me crazy.
    She's filled with such negativity and gets a kick out of tearing traders apart. Worse thing? She has this pack of other NCCers that will come to her defense
    at a moment's notice to continue to attack said trader.

Girl is an elephant and remembers every neomail or every post and is like a crazy girlfriend who always brings shit back up you don't want to talk about.
    I've seen her do it so often. People like her and her group of followers are what is making the NCC a scary place.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyric For This Useful Post:

Aska (02-15-2015),Atlas (02-15-2015),rachel (02-15-2015),teddy (02-16-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    34d 1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyface View Post
    what do they think you are wrong about?
    just general things on how I word things if they're from America and I'm from UK they will say something that's American and tell me I'm wrong.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    There's a girl called Emma on the NCC and she constantly attacks other traders if she finds that the value of an item doesn't suit her. Drives me crazy.
    She's filled with such negativity and gets a kick out of tearing traders apart. Worse thing? She has this pack of other NCCers that will come to her defense
    at a moment's notice to continue to attack said trader.

Girl is an elephant and remembers every neomail or every post and is like a crazy girlfriend who always brings shit back up you don't want to talk about.
    I've seen her do it so often. People like her and her group of followers are what is making the NCC a scary place.
    LOL omg, I know exactly who you're talking about.

She's sent me neomails in the past on various accounts like, "I'm pretty sure you're one of the DTI traders who never neomails me back, so I'll be shocked if I actually get a response from you this time, but would you be interested in trading ________ for ________? It'd be great if you could actually respond and let me know, even if the answer is no."

Like, uh... what?
    1. I only don't respond to neomails when I (a) forget (because heaven forbid anyone ever actually forget to respond sometimes), or (b) feel your offer is so insulting that it doesn't even justify a response (even then, I'll usually respond).
    2. How do you think anyone is ACTUALLY going to want to trade with you, when your first approach at them is that nasty?
    3. Get over yourself, girl - there are things on my account that you'd kill to have in your closet, so please don't act like I need your offers.

Even just receiving that neomail made me not want to respond, just out of pure spite, LOL.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    I can't stand 85% of the PC. I also can't stand Bat and Forte from the BD Chat. I don't think Bat still plays, but Forte does, and being an IDB Admin he's pretty fucking sarcastic and unhelpful to newcomers on the bd chat who are looking for some advice.
    When I first started caring about training my pet and getting a nice BD set, I went on the help thread on the BD Chat - y'know, the one specifically designed to help answer questions that people have - and I posted seeking advice on some good beginner BD set items.
    There were people chatting on the thread, and once I posted, they just kept chatting and completely ignored me.
    Like, why are you even on the help thread if you're going to ignore the people who specifically come to seek help?

That was my first and last experience with the BD Chat.
    I never went back and just figured shit out on my own.
    Good riddance.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Lyric (02-15-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    LOL omg, I know exactly who you're talking about.

She's sent me neomails in the past on various accounts like, "I'm pretty sure you're one of the DTI traders who never neomails me back, so I'll be shocked if I actually get a response from you this time, but would you be interested in trading ________ for ________? It'd be great if you could actually respond and let me know, even if the answer is no."

Like, uh... what?
    1. I only don't respond to neomails when I (a) forget (because heaven forbid anyone ever actually forget to respond sometimes), or (b) feel your offer is so insulting that it doesn't even justify a response (even then, I'll usually respond).
    2. How do you think anyone is ACTUALLY going to want to trade with you, when your first approach at them is that nasty?
    3. Get over yourself, girl - there are things on my account that you'd kill to have in your closet, so please don't act like I need your offers.

Even just receiving that neomail made me not want to respond, just out of pure spite, LOL.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

When I first started caring about training my pet and getting a nice BD set, I went on the help thread on the BD Chat - y'know, the one specifically designed to help answer questions that people have - and I posted seeking advice on some good beginner BD set items.
    There were people chatting on the thread, and once I posted, they just kept chatting and completely ignored me.
    Like, why are you even on the help thread if you're going to ignore the people who specifically come to seek help?

That was my first and last experience with the BD Chat.
    I never went back and just figured shit out on my own.
    Good riddance.
    Yeah they're a bunch of dbags. I was one of them for a few years, but I was never pretentious or had a giant ego. I would help people if I was able to.