Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PSA: Support tickets prior to July 19th, 2023 have been lost in ownership change.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    24d 2h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post

It would be very convenient indeed! There's an account of mine that Tony Pee flagged and I'd like to have it back.

Edit: Even long after Tony had left Alice specifically told me that he left a "report" that was attached to my account as to why I couldn't have it back and they weren't going to entertain any responses of mine from that point on. She wouldn't budge on it either. I hope that, with the new ticket system, any reasons why an account was frozen is completely gone. The reason he felt the need to leave some kind of marker on my account for something benign just seems absolutely stupid.
    Jesus, what did you do Tony for him to leave a note? sksdfjd

2. The Following User Says Thank You to charmed For This Useful Post:

Fiore (07-26-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    I can confirmed I've been offered to have my account wiped of all np and pets converted in exchange a couple months back. I definitely didn't take that deal :/ I'd rather my account rot and hope I get lucky later.
    I can confirm I have taken the deal before and that they forgot to wipe everything but I really didn't have much at all left afterward, but they were kind enough to leave me just enough to rebuild legit, and leave my BD pet alone. but I also wasn't frozen for scamming. If it's light cheating they may not be as harsh on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post

It would be very convenient indeed! There's an account of mine that Tony Pee flagged and I'd like to have it back.

Edit: Even long after Tony had left Alice specifically told me that he left a "report" that was attached to my account as to why I couldn't have it back and they weren't going to entertain any responses of mine from that point on. She wouldn't budge on it either. I hope that, with the new ticket system, any reasons why an account was frozen is completely gone. The reason he felt the need to leave some kind of marker on my account for something benign just seems absolutely stupid.
    Team "Flagged by tony p as a neopets terrorist" unite

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Fiore (07-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynn View Post
    How long had it been frozen, what was the example of "scamming" and what support rep replied to your ticket regarding it?
    In cases of accounts being unfrozen that I've seen, certain accounts had been frozen for multiple years and for a variety of reasons. I know one was given the reason of flash game cheating, another was because they were frozen for buying a stolen UC. A lot that had been returned I don't know the specific reasons for, but for the two I mentioned, both were returned by Alice.
    I recommend trying again.
    Tony P was first around 2017, then Alice this June. Account was frozen for cheating. That's all they said was on the file. Got iced in 2014.

I even had a fantastic excuse for how to work around the cheating thing, plus all my NC purchases and I still have the original email. They said hard no.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Fiore (07-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    37d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Tentacles View Post
    Tony P was first around 2017, then Alice this June. Account was frozen for cheating. That's all they said was on the file. Got iced in 2014.

I even had a fantastic excuse for how to work around the cheating thing, plus all my NC purchases and I still have the original email. They said hard no.
    Hm, I'd say still try again, I think. Even if you tried in June, maybe with the new ticket system there could be hope for it.
    Otherwise, I sadly don't have any more advice for you. Their system in deciding how accounts get unfrozen, or what accounts are allowed to be reaccessed are really strange and inconsistent. I wish you and the others the best, though! My dms are always open on here if people need advice for ticket writing.
    Thank you Lyrichord for the userbar!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynn For This Useful Post:

Fiore (07-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    This is almost word-for-word the reply I had for a ticket I sent in as well a while back. All the posts on this thread are making me hopeful though, I might try again. Good luck with your account!
    If you put in enough tickets, you start to realize they literally just have a script that they copy and paste from into replies. I even got one recently where they didn’t even edit the (username here), (reason here) blanks in the prompts before they sent it to me lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Fiore (07-26-2023),John Cena (07-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynn View Post
    How long had it been frozen, what was the example of "scamming" and what support rep replied to your ticket regarding it?
    In cases of accounts being unfrozen that I've seen, certain accounts had been frozen for multiple years and for a variety of reasons. I know one was given the reason of flash game cheating, another was because they were frozen for buying a stolen UC. A lot that had been returned I don't know the specific reasons for, but for the two I mentioned, both were returned by Alice.
    I recommend trying again.
    I just submitted another this morning xD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

Fiore (07-26-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    24d 1h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I can confirm I have taken the deal before and that they forgot to wipe everything but I really didn't have much at all left afterward, but they were kind enough to leave me just enough to rebuild legit, and leave my BD pet alone. but I also wasn't frozen for scamming. If it's light cheating they may not be as harsh on you.
    That's nice they didn't completely wipe it! I worked hard for everything I had (mainly 95% legit) and I wasn't going to have them take it all. I'm too stubborn lol. Trusted a trusted person on here, got screwed and was dumb (didn't properly protect myself) at the same time and lost it to scamming. My chances are slim but I'm hoping I can catch them being generous at some point and giving a second chance. I've heard of users getting their accounts back despite the scamming reason so holding out hope

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Charizard For This Useful Post:

Fiore (07-26-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    21h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for the heads up, my partner has had a ticket in for such a long time to get their account back.I'll have them resubmit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    40d 14h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Honestly, if I were TNT right now, I'd be doing everything I could to get old players back. I'd pretty much be unfreezing just about any account that they can prove was theirs in an attempt to repopulate the site.
    At the end of the day, cheaters are responsible for tons of page views.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawking For This Useful Post:

chii3d (07-26-2023),DarkSkies (07-26-2023),Gena (07-28-2023),Politoed (07-26-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by charmed View Post
    Jesus, what did you do Tony for him to leave a note? sksdfjd
    I'll try to keep it a bit vague since I plan on sending a ticket at some point in the future, but apparently I had a "questionable interaction" with a known cheater over something. Which was weird since I do a lot of trading and talk to everybody when I'm hustling on the boards (trading pets and NC). I'm really sore about it since it was a main of mine that I built up for years and has a small NC hoard and nice pets. TNT wouldn't give me too much details about it but I was just...like, what the hell did I do? I was going about business as normal and then BAM, iced. I kept getting the "we're sorry but your account cannot be returned as cheating and buying is against the rules" spiel from them when I asked what for specifics. Like was it a pet? an NC item? I'm honestly baffled by it because I was pretty legit about this account too.

But Tony seemed convinced I was in cahoots with some kind of cheating ring. WHICH I AM NOT.