9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesedmoga View Post
    I've been following the stamps for a while and some are so rare it's been almost 2 years since they were last seen.

From an excel I made not so long ago, all these stamps are valued over 500M last time they were seen, and Midnight Jelly World Stamp was valued a whooping 1.5 Billion NPs.

Candychan Stamp
    Golden Coco Stamp
    Mystery Island Kiko Stamp
    Coltzan Stamp
    Wock Til You Drop Stamp
    Island Uni Stamp
    Petpets Stamp
    Flaming Evil Coconut
    Golden Mr Irgo Stamp
    Commander Garoo Stamp
    Midnight Jelly World Stamp

As a collector, I yearn everyday for a re-release... or at least someone to mass-dupe some of those lol
    When it comes to extremely rare items like this sometimes the extremely wealthy on neo will do legit trades through gifting if both users are well known and trusted to eachother alternatively if one side of the trade is of equal value but not near as rare they may agree to offer on that side of the trade. This keeps items appear even more scarce than they are helping to inflate their value going forward. Sure you limit your market but there's no shortage of well off and well known neopians wanting to trade for these items.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Aww. ;-; I never really got any neo-merch until college, so that's when my code days really started, but this makes me bummed for you! If you want the joy of just entering a code, plenty of places online sell them!
    Oh nice! I'll look into it, though idk how much I trust buying Neo stuff outside of ck tbh lmao

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Adding to everyone else, this is such an interesting thread. Unfortunately I don't have anything of substance to add, but I had to much fun reading it.

I will just say that ever since I was very young and just started Neo, I was always jealous of people who lived in the US or other countries that sold Neo goodies that came with codes. I never got to experience it. I would have probably been happy with some useless item too!
    The first Neo merch I ever bought was the recent cook book actually, lol. I had a tiny hope it might come with a code so I can feel at least a small fulfillment for my child self, but ofc it didn't haha
    Speaking of useless rare items. I was young and had gotten a an extremely rare prize code back in the day and it resembled some advent calender prizes. I thought to myself great another worthless item. I sold it in my shop without ever checking its price, sold it for about 2500 np. it has sold in recent years for over a billion np. Maybe its a good thing you didn't get to make mistakes like that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarada For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (07-13-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarada View Post
    Speaking of useless rare items. I was young and had gotten a an extremely rare prize code back in the day and it resembled some advent calender prizes. I thought to myself great another worthless item. I sold it in my shop without ever checking its price, sold it for about 2500 np. it has sold in recent years for over a billion np. Maybe its a good thing you didn't get to make mistakes like that.
    Ooooof, that was hard to read! Kind of mistakes that hunt you forever huh? Yeah I might have made some like that, especially when I was younger and knew basically nothing (my English wasn't great so I mostly couldn't even know how to seek out info and such)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,167 times
    Time Online
    558d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Oh nice! I'll look into it, though idk how much I trust buying Neo stuff outside of ck tbh lmao

I've bought from CardGameCodes a bunch in the past, but it's been a few years, so not sure what the status is on that these days. A lot of ebay sellers sell merch with unused codes, but of course those get pricier because you have to pay for the actual item/shipping. I think some etsy sellers sell codes as well, but I'm not sure? That said, totally fair, cK is def the most trusted place, generally speaking.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 3h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infected View Post
    That's actually really cool! I feel like if it's legit your friend should have no problem displaying it! Please tell them to not use it lol, it's a relic!
    Oh yeah I don't think they will. They've had it since 2019 CC when I told them specifically not to use it to get a robot bc the item is so much rarer than a robot pet lol

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneTea View Post
    Oh yeah I don't think they will. They've had it since 2019 CC when I told them specifically not to use it to get a robot bc the item is so much rarer than a robot pet lol
    Absolutely! Robot pets aren't *that* rare, definitely not compared to the item.

Yikes that's rough!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I think this just made me die a little more inside...
    What is the item if you dont mind me asking? im kind of a fiend for ric items.lol
    (⊃•́•̀)⊃⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼
    i'm literally dead inside

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 20h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Over a year ago I owned a DSOD. Pretty sure it was a dupe.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (08-01-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    44d 1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by YummyCookies View Post
    Over a year ago I owned a DSOD. Pretty sure it was a dupe.
    Haha yeah most likely! On site purchase?