View Poll Results: Which side will you join for the warring Faerie Festival 2023?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Illusen's team

47 32.87%
  • Jhudora's team

90 62.94%
  • None I'm a free soul!

6 4.20%
Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Faerie Festival 2023

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    I think the biggest mistake they made with the limit is the point value assigned to basically hidden tower items. It is nearly double the points of the next highest rarity value. If they were 9pts vs 8, people would be less inclined to donate nothing but squeezy toys to try to hit that cap because they'd only be missing out on a few points overall by donating the 8pt items. With the 200s being 15 points, the max for the event will be 1350pts over 9 days, but the max you can achieve without donating hidden tower items is 720. That difference seems absurd to me. A reasonable point goal buying and donating one toy a day and using 8 point items for every other slot, youll only end up at 783 pts :/
    I REALLY don't see this staying as is. They've already changed things same day. It's been less than a day, and they already have a mob outside their office (metaphorically)
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    27d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    How much you want to bet they just give it the snowball treatment and gut the point value of the squeezy toy, but leave everything else as is

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I wonder if they will have a max cap point for the donation, due to the event FQ now the r89 robot petpets are all inflated 999,999 lols i think the other other quest items being inflated to due to the event.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    I wonder if they will have a max cap point for the donation, due to the event FQ now the r89 robot petpets are all inflated 999,999 lols i think the other other quest items being inflated to due to the event.
    From the way things have been going..they'll likely lower it to FIVE items a day...and double point values.

Pronouns
    any :)
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    21d 20h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Compulsiv View Post
    I think the biggest mistake they made with the limit is the point value assigned to basically hidden tower items. It is nearly double the points of the next highest rarity value. If they were 9pts vs 8, people would be less inclined to donate nothing but squeezy toys to try to hit that cap because they'd only be missing out on a few points overall by donating the 8pt items. With the 200s being 15 points, the max for the event will be 1350pts over 9 days, but the max you can achieve without donating hidden tower items is 720. That difference seems absurd to me. A reasonable point goal buying and donating one toy a day and using 8 point items for every other slot, youll only end up at 783 pts :/
    that is an absurd difference and i know i'd rather personally not liquidate my np into HT items for an event for a prize shop we dont even know is worth it yet. what they should have done is nix HT rarity, keep the point system for the first ten items you donate. then if you continue to donate a surplus, you get a random item rarity based on the rarity of items that you donate (which then you could maybe upcycle for points the next day if you get lucky.) problem solved. its amazing how TNT lacks critical thinking

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Q*bert View Post
    that is an absurd difference and i know i'd rather personally not liquidate my np into HT items for an event for a prize shop we dont even know is worth it yet. what they should have done is nix HT rarity, keep the point system for the first ten items you donate. then if you continue to donate a surplus, you get a random item rarity based on the rarity of items that you donate (which then you could maybe upcycle for points the next day if you get lucky.) problem solved. its amazing how TNT lacks critical thinking
    remember, this is a new TNT too. I'm beginning to think we might have a level of "Oh, I can do dis" going on like we;ve never before witnessed.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    41d 18h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeClown View Post
    From the way things have been going..they'll likely lower it to FIVE items a day...and double point values.
    lowering would be good in a way too for us having less of a hassle haha. i did rather they fix the stupid site lag before having an event. the site is always sooooo slow

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Just wondering, why wouldn't they try to alleviate the issue of that huge donation point gap by having a daily point cap instead? So while the rich can hit 150 points per day by donating r200 artifacts, the others can donate as much as they want to hit the same limit I don't think that's too much to ask for...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dramaturgic For This Useful Post:

Compulsiv (10-04-2023),congression (10-04-2023),Q*bert (10-04-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaturgic View Post
    Just wondering, why wouldn't they try to alleviate the issue of that huge donation point gap by having a daily point cap instead? So while the rich can hit 150 points per day by donating r200 artifacts, the others can donate as much as they want to hit the same limit I don't think that's too much to ask for...
    i bet that's why they delayed it a week, claimed we can only donate ten items, etc. If they don't do what they just should...I bet they will be getting a level of angry emails like never before.

I've seen multiple people posting screencaps of them unsubscribing from Premium and everything. All over some pixels guys...pixels.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by KJiU View Post
    All restocks are also gone in second, everyone is at the same shops xD

What's another neopets event without chaos and lagging At least it gives me something to expect besides dailies

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3