Thread: Getting a UC off Inactive Account??

Pronouns
    lmao who cares
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    23d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Question Getting a UC off Inactive Account??

Sorry in advance for this potentially dumb question. I tried to search if there was an answer for this anywhere and/or if this was even allowed to ask, but I couldn't find anything. If it isn't, just let me know--I'm sorry! //I'm coming back to this site for the first time in years and idk lots of the stuff on Neo these days either.

Anyway, the question!

So is there a way to get a UC off an inactive account? There was a UC I tried to trade for way-back-when but since then the user has been long gone and the UC in question is on her side anyway. But both her main and her side have "last seen: long, long time ago" on them and it's been years since I last talked to her. This is like the last UC I want and clearly I'd trade up for it normally but I obviously can't since she's inactive and thus unable to trade with me now. So...like is that a thing anyone does/can do here? Get into an inactive account like that and get a UC off? I'd honestly rather trade for the UC than buy it but I'd gladly pay for the service of getting it out of that dead account...if that's even a thing.

Yeah, sorry in advance if this is wrong/not-allowed/not-possible! I just wanted to ask!

^^ Thanks to Menine for the icon & Gremlin for this userbar!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Yes, you can take UCs off inactive accounts, but only if you know or find out the users password/birthday and probably their email address and PIN as well. Password is the big one!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    14d 22h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VultureRoxie For This Useful Post:

babzy (07-28-2018),Chibicat (07-28-2018),DrBumfinger (07-29-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    20d 17h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babzy For This Useful Post:

VultureRoxie (07-28-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    They're asking for someone to break into the inactive account and get the UC out for them. They do not have access to this account.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Sorry in advance for this potentially dumb question. I tried to search if there was an answer for this anywhere and/or if this was even allowed to ask, but I couldn't find anything. If it isn't, just let me know--I'm sorry! //I'm coming back to this site for the first time in years and idk lots of the stuff on Neo these days either.

Anyway, the question!

So is there a way to get a UC off an inactive account? There was a UC I tried to trade for way-back-when but since then the user has been long gone and the UC in question is on her side anyway. But both her main and her side have "last seen: long, long time ago" on them and it's been years since I last talked to her. This is like the last UC I want and clearly I'd trade up for it normally but I obviously can't since she's inactive and thus unable to trade with me now. So...like is that a thing anyone does/can do here? Get into an inactive account like that and get a UC off? I'd honestly rather trade for the UC than buy it but I'd gladly pay for the service of getting it out of that dead account...if that's even a thing.

Yeah, sorry in advance if this is wrong/not-allowed/not-possible! I just wanted to ask!
    -) Please do not ask ANYONE to hack an account. Account hacking is not allowed on clraik, and we do not support it in any way. Infractions will be given out for anyone asking, and any sellers who offer this service. The only information that is permitted to request/provide is the birthday and/or PIN, and this is to be for visibly inactive accounts only. Strictly no emails or passwords.
    from the site's (you need an account to see links).

You're not able to ask for someone to get into an account for you, nor would you be permitted to target a specific pet. So PMing sellers and saying "do you have [name of pet]?" would also be prohibited. I'll be locking this thread as a result.

It's always a good idea to read over the rules after a hiatus, in case things have changed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

DrBumfinger (07-29-2018)