1/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

How does AC scoring work?

I looked through some older AC posts, but I couldn't find this, so I thought I would ask. Sorry if it has already been answered!
    I was just wondering how the Altador Cup bracket scoring works. I know how personal scores (ranks and prize shop points) work, but I was wondering how each player's scores affect the team, and how that is scored. Is it by the scores that everyone earns in the games or by the amount of games played? Also, what do the numbers on the bracket under the teams mean? How and why do AC brackets fluctuate so rapidly?
    Thank you so much for viewing my question!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    That is the question we have all been wondering. JS had a field day with their power tripping this year so they changed the scoring into nonsense. So yeah, we too would like an answer because we have no idea.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sci_Girl View Post
    That is the question we have all been wondering. JS had a field day with their power tripping this year so they changed the scoring into nonsense. So yeah, we too would like an answer because we have no idea.
    Ahh lol okay. Yes, classic neopets fashion, I should have guessed! Thanks for your reply.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    101 times
    Time Online
    28d 2h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Yeah, as said above, we really have no idea this year. TNT were fking with the scores for most of the Cup so maybe they don't even know whats up with the scoring system.
    PM me to see what I have up for sale! Always selling UCs/NP/Accounts!
    Offering free PIN cracks to Clraik rank (and higher!), just shoot me a PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbex View Post
    Yeah, as said above, we really have no idea this year. TNT were fking with the scores for most of the Cup so maybe they don't even know whats up with the scoring system.
    That is really annoying. So a ton of people may be wasting time by getting high scores in every game, when the min score would be just as good?
    I guess it is old news to be annoyed by this, but yeah. It sucks lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    47d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Oh, thank goodness. I thought I was the only one who couldn't understand it I kept trying to find guides to explain it, but it makes much more sense that JS/TNT is just insane and has no clue what's going on.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    5d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    For me, I only worried about high scores for the first 3 games, so I would get the max amount of NPs. After that, I only worried about the min. amount of points to get credit for the game in order to rank up quicker. I know that doesn't answer your question, but the more games you play the more points you get for the prize shop. As for the bracket scoring, fuck if I know.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by wrisun View Post
    Oh, thank goodness. I thought I was the only one who couldn't understand it I kept trying to find guides to explain it, but it makes much more sense that JS/TNT is just insane and has no clue what's going on.
    Lol yes me too! I was like, why are there so many guides about how to increase personal rank, but none to increase team rank? Lol it does for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy1 View Post
    For me, I only worried about high scores for the first 3 games, so I would get the max amount of NPs. After that, I only worried about the min. amount of points to get credit for the game in order to rank up quicker. I know that doesn't answer your question, but the more games you play the more points you get for the prize shop. As for the bracket scoring, fuck if I know.
    Yeah, I tried to go for high scores in like the first 50 - 100 games of sosd, but then I was like does this even matter? Took so long so I kinda gave up and went with the min, like you were saying.