Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Hello! :D

Hello everyone! How are you doing?

This month I returned to Neopets after soooo long and so much has changed! My account is from 2007 and after 2012 I've kinda stopped playing. Not gonna lie but I'm kinda upset at the visual change in the website because I really adore my Treasure Keepers theme. At least they haven't changed in every page.....

I tried visiting the Neoboards because I enjoyed participating and seeing others people UFA applications, back in the day where it used to take months for a Draik or UC, but it seems no one is doing anymore?
    I've heard about this forum a couple years ago but ended up not registering because I was taking a break from Neo, but know that I'm back I was looking for a community to talk with! Maybe even go up in the rank here? I saw that is a lot of programs and scripts to help build up our accounts and I'm a lot interested, god knows how many times I failed trying to feed Kadoaties xD

Other than Neopets I do enjoy a lot drawing, anime/manga and games! For anime/manga is mostly shoujo/josei but Naruto will always have a place in my heart, I've wasted too many braincells discussing this manga while it was publishing. As for games, I'm into Pokémon(even though I stopped playing when it went to Switch....) and Final Fantasy!

Nice to meet you all!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (07-30-2023),Maneki Neko (07-30-2023),thegreatpinoy91 (07-30-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Hi there! Nice to meet you! Welcome to clraik and welcome back to Neopets too! I'm a newer user here as well, and everyone is super nice! I think you'll have a great time here!
    Also, for UFA pets, there are some every so often! It's less often than it used to be, but adoptions do take place from time to time. However, if you wanted a UC pet of your dreams, you'll find that the prices here are great if you're interested in purchasing any!

Happy browsing, I hope you love it here!!

.・✿ cherry blossom ✿・.
    ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴜsᴇʀʙᴀʀ ʙʏ (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocobutter For This Useful Post:

Plumeria (07-30-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocobutter View Post
    Hi there! Nice to meet you! Welcome to clraik and welcome back to Neopets too! I'm a newer user here as well, and everyone is super nice! I think you'll have a great time here!
    Also, for UFA pets, there are some every so often! It's less often than it used to be, but adoptions do take place from time to time. However, if you wanted a UC pet of your dreams, you'll find that the prices here are great if you're interested in purchasing any!

Happy browsing, I hope you love it here!!
    Hii! Before I registered I lurked a little bit around the threads I could see and it seems that people are really cool here! And I do miss using forums like this, Reddit, Twitter or Discord will never be a substitute honestly
    It's good to know there is still people adopting out! Do you think it's more popular to just give away the pet for someone or those petpage applications where you create a story, background and art still happen?
    My dream is UC Royal Girl Kyrii but I think that might be too expensive for me to buy it xD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Plumeria For This Useful Post:

TsUNaMy WaVe (07-31-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 17h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Welcome to clraik! You're going to love it here. I do know that Pet adoptions do happen but they are rare nowadays.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

Plumeria (07-30-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    14d 3h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria View Post
    Hii! Before I registered I lurked a little bit around the threads I could see and it seems that people are really cool here! And I do miss using forums like this, Reddit, Twitter or Discord will never be a substitute honestly
    It's good to know there is still people adopting out! Do you think it's more popular to just give away the pet for someone or those petpage applications where you create a story, background and art still happen?
    My dream is UC Royal Girl Kyrii but I think that might be too expensive for me to buy it xD
    UFQA seems the most popular these days, but the in-depth app adoptions definitely pop up here and again!
    Best of luck getting your UC RG Kyrii, I'm sure you can get her one day!! :3

.・✿ cherry blossom ✿・.
    ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴜsᴇʀʙᴀʀ ʙʏ (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cocobutter For This Useful Post:

Plumeria (07-30-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by YummyCookies View Post
    Welcome to clraik! You're going to love it here. I do know that Pet adoptions do happen but they are rare nowadays.
    Thank you!! <3 I do kinda miss those days, I think it helped a lot with my creativity not only with drawing but writing too, even if the last one is not my strongest point xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cocobutter View Post
    UFQA seems the most popular these days, but the in-depth app adoptions definitely pop up here and again!
    Best of luck getting your UC RG Kyrii, I'm sure you can get her one day!! :3
    Fingers crossed! I saw some people mentioning a possibility of TNT creating a way to turn your pet into a UC and if that's true I honestly don't mind if it's a OG UC or not, I'm interested more in the artwork that was lovely <3 Losing the ability to put clothes on a pet is not a big deal for me lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Plumeria For This Useful Post:

Cocobutter (07-30-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Welcome to CK!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

Plumeria (07-31-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hello and welcome!

I realized I haven't really dwelled on UC pets but i do miss their old looks so maybe one day I'd look into this!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thegreatpinoy91 For This Useful Post:

Plumeria (07-31-2023)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    104 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria View Post
    Hello everyone! How are you doing?

This month I returned to Neopets after soooo long and so much has changed! My account is from 2007 and after 2012 I've kinda stopped playing. Not gonna lie but I'm kinda upset at the visual change in the website because I really adore my Treasure Keepers theme. At least they haven't changed in every page.....

I tried visiting the Neoboards because I enjoyed participating and seeing others people UFA applications, back in the day where it used to take months for a Draik or UC, but it seems no one is doing anymore?
    I've heard about this forum a couple years ago but ended up not registering because I was taking a break from Neo, but know that I'm back I was looking for a community to talk with! Maybe even go up in the rank here? I saw that is a lot of programs and scripts to help build up our accounts and I'm a lot interested, god knows how many times I failed trying to feed Kadoaties xD

Other than Neopets I do enjoy a lot drawing, anime/manga and games! For anime/manga is mostly shoujo/josei but Naruto will always have a place in my heart, I've wasted too many braincells discussing this manga while it was publishing. As for games, I'm into Pokémon(even though I stopped playing when it went to Switch....) and Final Fantasy!

Nice to meet you all!
    Hey there!
    Welcome to ck! I'm always curious about how people find out about us, do you remember where did hear about cK?
    A lot of us also love Pokémon!!!
    Anyway, the Kads are an easy task with some scripts that you can find here, make sure to take a look and also to participate in a lot of activities we have!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Plumeria (07-31-2023)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Infected For This Useful Post:

Plumeria (07-31-2023)